剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
他意识到了纳粹的威胁
He has woken up to the Nazi threat.
给科技大臣资料的人
Whoever gave those plans to the Science Minister
肯定不希望资料会引发战争
cannot have intended them to promote war.
那又有什么关系
What relevance could that possibly have?
如果我们用这么厉害的武器袭击纳粹
If we strike with such a terrible weapon,
他们一定会报仇
you must know the Nazis will retaliate.
数百万人将丧命
Millions will die.
这你不用操心 贸易大臣
These matters are not of your concern, Trade Minister.
请你务必提供铀矿的
You will please supply the necessary information
必要信息
on the uranium deposits.
晚安 少校
Good night, Major.
晚安 副总指挥
Good night, Obergruppenführer.
我是克莱姆少校
This is Major Klemm.
长官
Sir.
是乔·布雷克
It's Joe Blake.
怎么了 乔
Yes, Joe?
我拿到电影了 长官
I got the film, sir.
干得好
Well done.
我很满意
I'm pleased.
但是
There's a...
有个小问题
a little bit of a problem.
为了拿到它 我不得已杀了两个人
I had to kill two men to get it.
他们是黑社会成员
They were members of the Yakuza.
警♥察♥在找我 长官
The police are looking for me, sir.
我需要帮助 逃出城市
I'm going to need help getting out of the city.
这不是问题
Oh, we can manage that.
你能不能先找个地方躲几个小时
Can you stay someplace out of sight for a few hours?
好 长官
Yes, sir.
我要带几个人跟我一起走 长官
I'm going to need to take some people with me, sir.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crain.
她帮了我
She helped me.
-乔 -我得...
- Joe. - Look, I need...
我得把她和她男友都带出去
I need to get her out and her boyfriend, too.
事不是这么办的
That's not how it works.
她冒生命危险救了我 长官
She risked her life for me, sir.
那是她自己的决定
That was her decision.
我欠她一命
I owe her my life.
她现在和你在一起吗
Is she with you now?
没 长官
No, sir.
你什么也不欠她 乔
You owe her nothing, Joe.
那女人是抵抗组织的特工
That woman is an operative for the Resistance.
下次再见她 就别救她了
Next time you see her, she's not to be rescued.
该处决她
She is to be shot.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正在找杀死你守卫的人
We are looking for the man who killed your guards,
但恐怕你叫我来不是为了这事吧
but I assume that's not why you asked me here.
你今天下午在码头扣了海♥洛♥因♥
You impounded heroin at the docks this afternoon.
我该不该认为你是在报复呢
Am I to conclude that this was in retaliation?
随你怎么认为
You may conclude as you wish.
这种行为是徒劳的 总检察官
Such behaviour is futile, Chief Inspector.
你消灭不了黑社会
The Yakuza cannot be destroyed
就如太阳不能消灭阴影一样
any more than the sun can destroy the shade.
几百年来 祖国人人都明白这道理
This has been understood in our homeland for centuries.
我不能消灭你投下的阴影
I cannot destroy the shadows you cast,
但我能够并打算遏制它
but I can and will contain it.
这是我的职责
That is my duty.
逮捕行刺皇太子的人也是你的职责
Just as it is your duty to arrest the man who shot the Crown Prince.
听说如果明天还没抓到人
I'm told if you do not make an arrest by tomorrow,
东京方面就会要求你切腹自杀
Tokyo demands that you commit seppuku.
我的职责不需要别人来提醒
No one need remind me of my duty.
我就要抓到嫌疑人了
I have a suspect close at hand.
你说那个白人吗
You mean that hakujin?
那个在仿真品工厂工作的人吗
The one who works in the replica factory?
真正的刺客是从一个钟楼上
The real assassin fired from a clock tower
用狙击步♥枪♥射击
with a sniper's rifle.
你那所谓的非定论弹道报告
Your so-called inconclusive ballistics report
是这么说的
told you as much.
你什么意思
What's your point?
我认为你在追寻错误的嫌犯
I believe you have pursued a false suspect
是想掩盖你一早就知道的事实
to disguise a truth you have known from the start:
刺客是一名纳粹特工
that the assassin is a Nazi agent.
如果人们知道是纳粹冲皇太子开枪
If it were known that a Nazi fired at our Prince,
这会被视为战争行为
that would be an act of war,
一场德意志帝国很多人想打
a war many in the Reich would be happy to see
而我们帝国几乎注定将失败的战争
but one our empire would almost certainly lose.
我不否认你的指控
I do not deny your accusation,
但也不会承认
nor will I confirm it.
不需要你承认 总检察官
I don't need you to, Chief Inspector.
其实我知道刺客的名字
You see, I have the name of the assassin,
那个真正的刺客
the real assassin.
你开个价吧
Name your price.
我的价不是金钱 总检察官
My price cannot be paid with money, Chief Inspector,
但却非常之高
but it is very, very high.
人呢
Hello?
在这儿
In here.
约翰
John.
莱茵哈德 稀客啊
Reinhard. What a surprise.
我告诉你了 我住在东汉普顿
As I told you, I'm staying in East Hampton.
就想回家路上顺道来拜访你
I thought I would drop in and see you on my way home.
他在给孩子们讲他战时的故事呢
He's been regaling the children with his war stories.
我得承认我有点怀旧了
I must admit to a certain nostalgia.
维持秩序的使命
The duty of maintaining order
总是不如
is never as thrilling
建立秩序的挑战那样令人兴奋
as the challenge of establishing it.
那些非洲的部落酋长
Those tribal chieftains in Africa--
可是非常凶猛
certainly very fierce.
当然低于人类 但是很骄傲
Subhuman, of course, but proud.
征服他们需要强大的意志力
It required great strength of will to subdue them.
真等不及长大后去看看非洲了
I can't wait until I'm old enough to see Africa.
总有一天会的 孩子
One day, my boy.
我能再为你满上一杯吗 莱茵哈德
Can I fix you another drink, Reinhard?
我也想 但我的家人在等我
I wish I could, but my family's expecting me.
我能和你单独说句话吗
Could I have a word in private?
当然可以
Certainly.
那么
So...
我能帮你 什么忙
what can I, uh, help you with?
我很担心 约翰
I was concerned, John,
我今天下午得知了
after I heard about the death
康纳利上尉的死讯
of Captain Connolly this afternoon.
是啊 真是太可怕了
Yes. It's a terrible thing, that,
他的自杀
suicide.
他最近抑郁吗
Had he been depressed?
我没发现
Not that I know of.
看来知人知面不知心啊
I guess you never can tell what's going on inside a man.
是啊
No. You can't.
约翰 我早上要去打猎
John, I'm going hunting in the morning.
你如果能一起来我会很高兴的
I'd be delighted if you would join me.
感谢你的提议
That's very kind of you,
但恐怕明早我还要工作
but I'm afraid I'm working tomorrow morning.
工作可以先放放 我坚持
Work can wait. I insist.
那好吧
Very well, then.
你儿子汤玛斯 是个很不错的年轻人
Your boy Thomas, he's a fine young man.
带他一起来吧
Bring him along.
别扯上家人 可以吗
Let's leave our families out of this, shall we?
地址在这里
The address is here.
七点会不会太早了
Is 7 too early?
七点没问题
7's fine.
打扰
失礼します。
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表