剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
8万日元对半分
80,000 yen split two ways.
一定要做得足够逼真
Just make sure it looks good enough.
六♥四♥分成 我还得花钱买♥♥原料
60-40. I got materials to cover.
-小茱 -嗯
- Jules? - Yeah.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去见阿诺德了
I was with Arnold.
他在单位看到我了
He saw me at work,
我不得不去跟他谈了谈
so I had to go and talk to him.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说...
He said...
他去那儿工作是为了养家
that he did it to support us.
而且他以为他救了楚蒂一命
And that he thinks he saved Trudy.
他以为是他
He thinks he's the one
说服了日本人放楚蒂去了中立区
who got the Japanese to let her go to the Neutral Zone.
你告诉他她死了吗
Did you tell him she's dead?
没有
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
弗兰克 我看到楚蒂了
Frank, I saw Trudy.
-什么 -我在市场里看到她了
- What? - I was in the market, and I saw her.
你看见日本人对她开枪了
You saw the Pons shoot her.
这听起来确实疯狂 但我真看见她了
I know it sounds crazy, but I-- I saw her.
小茱 我们得离开这儿了
Jules, we have to get out of here.
今天宪兵队来工厂了
The Kempeitai came to the factory today
找那个枪手
looking for the shooter.
你觉得他们是在找你吗
Do you think they were looking for you?
艾德说他们没指明找谁
Ed told me they didn't ask for anyone by name.
我趁他们没发现先跑出来了
I got out before they saw me.
听着 宪兵队不抓到人是不会放弃的
Look, the Kempeitai won't let this go until they've got someone,
现在又是阿诺德这一出 小茱
and now with Arnold, Jules,
我必须离开这儿
I have to get out of here.
等他们来抓我的时候
And when they come looking for me,
你也不能留在这儿
you can't be here, either.
-好 那怎么办 我们去中立区吗 -对
- Okay, so what, we go to the Neutral Zone? - Yeah.
你必须相信我
You've got to trust me.
但是 弗兰克
But, Frank.
万一她真没死呢
What if she is still around somehow?
她不在了 小茱
She isn't, Jules.
她死了
She's gone.
楚蒂·沃克
Trudy Walker.
我们不知道她卷进了什么事吗
We don't know what she was involved in?
不知道 贸易大臣
No, Trade Minister.
昨天我虽然什么都没说
Yesterday you knew my wife was dead,
但你还是听出来我妻子去世了
even though I told you nothing.
我必须报答你的同情心
Your compassion has placed me under your debt.
你有个妹妹 楚蒂·沃克
You have a sister: Trudy Walker.
她
She--
你知道她失踪了
You know she's missing.
虽然很难说出口
It's not easy.
但我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
她死了
She's dead.
那么
And, uh...
您是怎么知道的
how do you know?
我是从日本官方得到的消息
I was given information by Japanese authorities.
请节哀
I'm sorry.
他们还告诉您别的了吗
Did they tell you anything?
她人在哪
Where she is?
她的尸体
Her body.
那个地方太可怕了
It's a horrible place to see.
有人告诉过我 在你们的文化中
I was taught that in your culture,
真♥相♥是最重要的
truth is of the highest importance
人只有知道了真♥相♥才能向前看
and only with the truth can one move forward.
你找到她后 请她原谅我们
When you find her, ask her to forgive us.
并祝她的灵魂渡过冥河
And bid her spirit to cross the river
去往来生
to Anoyo on the other side.
谢谢您
ありがとうございます。
谢谢
Thank you.
出租车
Taxi.
你一边去 日本人先走
You wait! Japanese go first!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表