剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你想杀了他
You want to kill him?
你自己去吧 别来找她
You go right ahead, but leave her out of it.
你之前做过一次
Well, you did it before.
卡农城的那个纳粹特工
The Nazi agent back in Canon City.
那是自卫
That was self-defence.
你这是让我冷血地杀人
You're asking me to kill a man in cold blood,
去刺杀他
to assassinate him.
不
No.
我做不到
I can't do that.
我不会那么做的
I won't do that.
我知道
I know.
那我来
I'll do it.
引鱼上钩
Fish to the lure.
你带他去一个
You get him someplace
能让我♥干♥净利落地射杀他的地方
where I can get a nice clean decent shot.
剩下的我来做
I'll do the rest.
天啊
Oh, my God.
仔细搜查他的书桌
Go through his desk.
必须销毁一切官方证件
Anything official must be destroyed.
我不明白 长官
I do not understand, sir.
我觉得你明白 警佐
I think you do, Sergeant.
他犯了什么罪
What is this man's crime?
刺杀皇太子
The shooting of the Crown Prince.
对
Hai.
但我们一直在追查弗兰克·弗林克
But we've been pursuing Frank Frink.
目击者说弗兰克没开过枪
The witness said Frank never discharged his weapon.
那为什么不把他抓起来审问呢
Then why not arrest and interrogate this man?
因为那样正中纳粹下怀
Because that is exactly what the Nazis would want us to do.
会引发战争
There'd be war.
我们日本帝国目前无法打赢的战争
A war that currently our Empire cannot win.
一定不能让人知道这件事 警佐
Nobody must ever know about this, Sergeant.
可如果弗林克逃跑了
But if Frink is gone
我们无法汇报说已抓到了真凶
and we cannot report the capture of the real assassin,
东京怎么能满意呢
how can Tokyo be satisfied?
无论要做出怎样的牺牲都是必须的
Whatever sacrifice is necessary.
那是我一人的担子
That is my burden alone,
我会承担的
and I shall carry it.
你的任务就是保持沉默
Yours is to remain silent
以及当我的介错人
and to act as my Kaishakunin.
你现在懂了吗 吉田先生
Now do you understand, Yoshida-san?
懂了
Hai.
书桌
The desk.
总指挥
Oberstgruppenführer.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
早上好 约翰
Good morning, John.
这是荣格 我的副官
This is Junge, my aid.
我准备了我们俩人的猎枪 约翰
I brought rifles for both of us, John.
谢谢 我还是用我自己的吧
Oh, thank you. I prefer to use my own.
认真听我说 茱莉安娜
I need you to listen to me carefully, Juliana.
他是个纳粹 所以他现在只能去投奔大使♥馆♥
He's a Nazi, so the Embassy is the only place he can go now.
你进去后 说要去签证处
Once you're inside, ask for the visa office.
在八楼
It's on the eighth floor.
他们将你送到后楼梯
They'll send you to the back stairs,
你便可以去任何一层
and that gives you access to all levels.
如果你们联♥系♥到
Somebody will tell me
史密斯副总指挥 会通知我吧
if you managed to contact Obergruppenführer Smith.
是 布雷克先生
Yes, Mr. Blake.
他可能会在哪个行政办公室里
He'll probably be in one of the ad men offices--
四至六楼
levels 4 to 6.
我们能帮你进去 但你得自己把他带出来
We can get you in, but you have to get him out.
你得编个故事 他肯定会有疑心
You'll need a story. He'll be suspicious.
我会编出个故事的
I'll come up with something.
我觉得我们之间该消除一下误会
I felt we should clear the air, you and I,
打消对彼此日渐增长的疑虑
rid ourselves of the suspicion that seems to have developed between us.
我们在这里可以有话直说
We can speak candidly here.
这里没人能听到我们 没人能找到我们
Nobody can hear us or reach us.
我也猜你就是为了这个
I assumed that was the point.
你真令人生畏啊 约翰
You are a formidable man, John.
你认为康纳利上尉参与了
You believe Captain Connolly had a hand
埋伏你的车一事吗
in the ambush on your car?
由于康纳利上尉昨天自杀了
As Captain Connolly killed himself yesterday,
很遗憾 我们也只能猜测了
sadly we can only speculate.
你肯定怀疑过是我下的命令
You must at least suspect I gave the order.
我能理解
It's understandable.
毕竟此前有不少先例
There is, after all, strong precedent
高层人物为顾全大局
for senior figures removing comrades
而除掉自己的同志
in pursuit of the greater good.
但有时候 这些大人物低估了他们的同志
but sometimes such figures underestimate their comrades.
我可不想犯这样的错误
I would hate to make that mistake.
今天 世界将永远改变
The world will change forever today.
我们现在做什么都无济于事了
It's too late for us to do anything about that.
现在的问题就是
Now it's simply a question
你是想与未来共进 还是与过去一同消亡
of whether you are part of the future or the past.
布雷克先生
Mr Blake.
我是雨果·瑞斯大使
Ambassador Hugo Reiss.
这是蒂尔斯队长
This is Oberführer Diels.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -希♥特♥勒♥万岁
- Heil Hitler. - Heil Hitler.
我手下帮你订了
My staff booked you
下一艘回纽约的火箭
on the first rocket back to New York.
几小时内出发
You leave in a few hours.
那之前就在这儿待着吧 别客气
Make yourself comfortable in here until then.
-我还要见别的人 -好 多谢长官
- I have further meetings. - Okay. Thank you, sir.
你向史密斯副总指挥报告
You report to Obergruppenführer Smith,
是吧 布雷克先生
do you not, Mr Blake?
没错
Yeah, that's correct.
你跟他联♥系♥了吗
Have you spoken to him?
我们还没联♥系♥上他
We're still trying to reach him.
那么你的任务成功了吗
So your mission here was a success?
这我不能透露
I can't really talk about that.
当然了
Of course.
城户检察官来了 贸易大臣
Chief Inspector Kido, Trade Minister.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crain.
克莱恩小姐今天没来
Miss Crain is not in the office today.
我已经知道了
I am aware of that.
她再也不会来了
Nor will she be ever again.
她是弗兰克·弗林克的女友
She is the girlfriend of Frank Frink,
他涉嫌枪击皇太子
the man wanted in connection
而遭到通缉
with the shooting of the Crown Prince.
这里面肯定有什么错误
I'm sure there must be some mistake.
无疑是有很多错误
There have undoubtedly been several,
包括对警告视而不见
along with warnings unheeded.
很抱歉 贸易大臣
I am sorry, Trade Minister.
弗林克先生迟早会被捕
I can do nothing about the loss of face
而鉴于你与这事的关系
you will suffer in connection with this
到时你必然颜面扫地 这我也无能为力
as and when Mr Frink is inevitably apprehended.
但这次 我不能放过你了
But this time there can be no mitigation.
这次
This time?
你真以为我不知道
Did you really think I did not know
是谁帮那个纳粹温格纳逃跑的吗
who helped the Nazi Wegener to leave?
但我也知道你那么做的原因
However, I also knew why you did so.
拜托 别以为我装聋作哑
Please, do not imagine I remained silent
不是出于与你相同的考虑
for any other reason than your own:
为了日本帝国的安全
the security of the Empire.
你现在为什么要告诉我呢
Why are you telling me now?
因为每个人
Because there comes a time
都终究要担起
when all men must bear the weight
自己的责任 贸易大臣
of their responsibility, Trade Minister.
现在轮到我们了
And our day has come.
再见
Goodbye.
城户总检察官
Chief Inspector Kido.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表