剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
方便
Yeah.
我不能在家说 家里电♥话♥被监听了
I couldn't talk from home. The lines are tapped.
乔 很抱歉我没来得及跟你道别
Hey, Joe, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
没关系 没事的
That's okay. Don't worry about it.
你最近怎么样
So how you been?
挺好的
Uh, yeah, okay.
你听说那部新电影了吗
Did you hear anything about this new film?
你知道些什么
What do you know about it?
其实什么都不知道 只是有传言
Nothing, really, just rumours that there is one.
是啊 我也知道得不多
Uh, yeah. Not much.
只是...
Just, uh...
只是这一部有些不同
just there's something different about this one.
什么意思 怎么不同
What do you mean? Different how?
不知道
I don't know.
那么 你怎么样 乔
So, uh, how about you, Joe?
有什么新鲜事
What's your news?
请投币
Please insert more coins.
茱莉安娜 给电♥话♥里再投点钱
Hey, Juliana, put some more money on your phone,
或者把号♥码给我
or just give me your number there.
请投币
Please insert more coins.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
她是谁
Who is she?
谁也不是 不重要
She's no one. It doesn't matter.
我得出去一趟
I have to go out.
希望晚餐合你胃口 奇尔顿先生
We hope you enjoyed your dinner, Mr Childan.
是的 我很喜欢 谢谢
Yes, I did. Thank you.
不过
Although, um--
现在 天色尚早
it's, uh, it's still early.
我们喜欢学习
We like to learn, you see.
这个国家对我们来说仍很陌生
We're still new to this country,
所以有很多事无法理解
so there's much that is strange.
当然了
Oh, I'm sure there must be,
不过比日本的生活方式肯定差很多
although inferior, of course, to the Japanese way of life.
-嗯 -那么
- Yes. - Well,
下次你们一定要去我那里
next time you must come to me.
下周末一起吃晚饭 怎么样
How about, um, dinner next week?
我会做米饭和味增汤
I can make rice and miso soup.
下周我们很忙
Next week we are busy,
但是谢谢你今晚赏光
but thank you for your time tonight.
那么
Well, uh...
下下周呢
week after, then?
我很受启发 谢谢你
It was instructive. Thank you.
启发
Instructive?
是啊
Of course.
希望我的表现有研究价值
Well, I hope I've proved a useful research opportunity.
感谢你们的盛情款待
Arigato for your hospitality.
你听说那部新电影了吗
Did you hear anything about this new film?
是啊 我也知道得不多
Uh, yeah. Not much.
只是
Just, uh...
只是这一部有些不同
just there's something different about this one.
-怎么不同 -不知道
- Different how? - I don't know.
那么 你...
So, uh, how--
你认为关于那部电影 她对你
You think she knows more about the film
-有所隐瞒吗 -是啊 显而易见
- than she's saying? - Yes. Absolutely.
抱歉 她只说这部不同 长官
Sorry. She just said it was different, sir.
与以往的不同
Different to the others.
你觉得呢 乔
What's your feeling, Joe?
你觉得她自己能拿到电影吗
Do you think that she can get to it on her own,
利用她那边的联络人
using her contacts there?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
也许你得去帮帮她
Perhaps you're going to have to help her.
你又要跑一趟了 乔
You're going on another trip, Joe,
你最好祈祷能找到那卷电影
and you'd better hope you find that film.
每天打电♥话♥来
You call in every day.
告诉我你见到的每一个人
Tell me everyone you meet,
每一个细节
every little detail,
一切一切
everything.
不要有遗漏 不要出错
No omissions, no mistakes.
昨天我注意到
I noticed yesterday.
你跟我两个女儿处得很不错
You were very good with my little girls.
是因为 巴迪吗
Is that because of...Buddy?
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我有个提议
I got a proposition for you.
我做枪 拿给你卖♥♥怎么样
How about I make you guns to sell?
我们五五分成
We split the profits 50-50.
给我出去
Get out of here.
别搞得好像你不做这个似的
Hey, don't make out that you're above it.
你卖♥♥过我子弹
You sold me bullets.
发射子弹的枪难道不一样吗
What's wrong with guns to fire them from?
听我说
All right, look.
我把假枪的枪管掏空
I hollow out the barrel of a fake,
就能当真枪卖♥♥了
and then it's done.
我不是军♥火♥商 哥们
I'm not an arms supplier, pal.
我是卖♥♥古董的 只卖♥♥真货
I sell antiques, authentic items only,
我不捣腾假枪
and fake guns aren't my thing.
你说说看 弗林克先生
Tell me something, Frink-san,
你手艺怎么样
how good a craftsman are you?
说真的 到底怎么样
I mean, seriously, how good?
不错 很不错
I'm good. Real good.
你能做出这个吗
Could you make this?
我这儿有个蠢货等着买♥♥呢
Because I've got a chump lined up to buy it.
日本人
Japanese.
脑子和我们不太一样
Their brains are different.
他们虽然用英式骨瓷吃饭
I'm sure they eat from English bone china,
而且听黑人音乐
and they listen to Negro music,
但那都是表象
but it's all just on the surface,
完全是装相
ersatz as the day is long.
自以为是的混♥蛋♥竟然看不起我
Condescending bastards look down on me.
来 你来看看
Here. Look at this.
两个芝宝打火机
Two Zippo lighters.
嗯 看起来是不是一模一样
Yeah. Look the same, don't they?
来 拿手里感觉一下
Go ahead, hold them.
其中一个富有"历史感"
One of them has "historicity" in it.
那是什么意思
What the fuck is that?
在收藏界就值10万日元
It's worth 100,000 yen on a collector's market.
你感受不到吗
Don't you feel it?
10万
100,000?
其中一个
One of those two Zippo lighters
是富兰克林·D·罗斯福遇刺身亡时
was in Franklin D. Roosevelt's pocket
他口袋里的打火机
the day he was assassinated,
所以它有历史感
so it's got historicity
能把别的东西都比下去
as much as any object ever had.
另一个就没什么特别的
And the other one has nothing.
你想说什么啊
That's your point?
这都是骗人的吗
It's all a giant racket?
而且他们是自己骗自己
And they're playing it on themselves.
一把经历过著名战役的枪
I mean, a gun goes through a famous battle,
跟没经历过的枪根本就是一样的
and it's just the same as if it hadn't
除非你知道 完全就是心理作用
unless you know. It's all in here, in the mind.
谁知道我们这个宝石颈链
So who's to say our jewelled choker
就不是坐牛[印第安人部落首领]本人的
isn't Sitting Bull's original?
好吧 那到底是哪个呢
All right, so which one is it?
这一个
This one.
他不会看出来是假货吗
Won't he spot that it's a fake?
他自鸣得意的藏品里已经有一个假货了
The man's already got a forgery in his esteemed collection:
一把靠化学酸剂做旧的手♥枪♥
Pistol aged by an acid chemical.
他根本分辨不出真假
He can't distinguish what's fake from what's real.
我们趁机捞他一笔
Let's screw him over.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表