剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Inconclusive.
描述人群中那个戴眼镜枪手的大人和孩子
The man and boy who described the bespectacled gunman in the crowd
说这与他们所看到的武器相仿
believe this resembles the weapon they saw.
列一张有销♥售♥枪♥械♥许可证的古董商名单
Compile a list of antique dealers with a permit to sell firearms.
弗兰克 正好你在
Frank, I'm glad I caught you.
我上班要迟到了
I'm kind of late for work.
嗯 我刚上完 夜班
Oh, yeah. I just finished. Night shift.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
就是回家路上想来看看你
I just thought I'd stop in on the way home.
那个 茱莉安娜 她昨天来过
So, uh, Juliana, she came by yesterday.
弗兰克 我还没说过
Frank, I never did say I'm sorry for...
节哀顺变
what happened.
多谢你 阿诺德
That's uh, that's kind of you, Arnold.
安已经代你表示过了
Anne already passed on your regards.
究竟是什么事 茱莉安娜吗
So what is it really? Juliana?
她很不在状态 弗兰克
She wasn't herself, Frank.
她就坐了五分钟
You know, she only stayed for five minutes.
而且明显有心事
Her mind was clearly somewhere else.
如果她妹妹在
Now, if her sister was around,
我也就不担心了
I wouldn't worry, but I--
或许茱莉安娜并不像
Well maybe Juliana doesn't need us
我们以为的那么需要我们担心
to worry about her as much as we think she does.
但是 弗兰克 我们
But, Frank, we're--
我们就是那种不管
we're the type of guys who worry,
对方需不需要都会担心的人
whether people need us to or not.
我们会默默站在后面
We stand quietly in the back,
在必要时 做出艰难的决定
and we make the hard decisions if we have to.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
我很高兴小茱能指望你
I'm glad Jules can count on you.
我很高兴你们能彼此依靠
I'm glad that you can count on each other, you know?
好吧 我走了
Okay. I'm going to go.
回头见
I'll see you later.
可来了
There she is!
-有坏消息吗 长官 -对海伦来说是的
- Bad news, sir? - For Helen.
他们取消了她母亲的航♥班♥
They cancelled her mother's flight.
但我们其他人不会太想她的
I think the rest of us will get over it pretty quickly.
鲁道夫
Rudolph?
鲁道夫·温格纳
Rudolph Wegener.
你好啊 约翰 胜利万岁
Hello, John. Sieg heil.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
正打算离开呢
Trying to leave.
去往柏林的转机已经延误几小时了
Connecting flights to Berlin have been delayed for hours.
现在据说是要今晚才到了
Now they're saying it could be some time tonight.
你去哪了
So where you been?
去太平洋合众国办事
On assignment in the Pacific States.
由于那里的安全形势 我本就很无助了
I was already marooned there due to the security situation.
皇太子有消息吗
Any word on the Crown Prince?
他们说他会没事
They're saying he survived.
元首能放心了
The Führer will be relieved.
的确是万幸
It's a day to count blessings.
说到万幸
Speaking of which,
我岳母的航♥班♥也受了影响
my mother-in-law's flight has also been affected.
我们家的桌子边还能再坐个人
We have a spare seat at our table.
不了 约翰
Oh, no, John, I--
有何不可啊
Oh, why not?
我们多久没见了
How long since we saw each other?
-至少 -15年吧
- Nonetheless-- - 15 years?
今天是美战胜利日
It's VA Day.
我坚持
I insist.
就像以前那样
Just like the old days,
史密斯小队长一声令下 不敢不从
being bullied by Scharführer Smith.
你该说什么
What do you say?
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 这是乔·布雷克
I'm sorry. This is Joe Blake.
这是鲁道夫·温格纳
Rudolph Wegener.
我的老同事 好朋友
An old colleague, close friend.
认识您很高兴 先生
Good to meet you, sir.
我是鲁道夫 我也很高兴
Rudolph. Likewise.
我们带你去吃饭吧
Let's get you fed.
我们代表松荷先生 表示格外关切
We are particularly concerned on behalf of Mr Matsuni,
他的汽车生意规模不小
given the scope of his automotive operation
对经济也十分重要
and the importance to the economy.
但我们深入探讨
But before we wade too deeply
动荡的中国南海的
into the somewhat choppy waters
海盗问题之前
of piracy in the south China Sea,
我想问下 贸易大臣 皇太子情况如何了
may I ask, Trade Minister, how is the Crown Prince?
多谢您惦记 大使先生
Very kind of you to ask, Ambassador.
请原谅我
As for my part, please excuse me
忘记祝您美战胜利日快乐
for forgetting to congratulate you on VA Day.
多谢 田上大臣
Very gracious of you, Minister Tagomi.
尤其太平洋合众国
Particularly since the Pacific States
并不正式将今天作为纪念日
choose to not formally mark the occasion.
我们在陆军海军节
We celebrate our shared victory
好好纪念我们共同的胜利
fully on Army Navy Day.
既然大家都是朋友
And I'm delighted to say,
我很高兴地说
since we are among friends,
皇太子殿下
that His Highness the Crown Prince
将在那天主持东京的庆典
will lead those celebrations in Tokyo.
我今早刚见过他
I saw him first thing this morning.
他看上去气色很好
He looked remarkably well.
那么调查呢 贸易大臣
And what of the investigation, Trade Minister?
进展如何了
How is it progressing?
这不适合在这里谈 队长先生
That discussion is not for this room, Oberführer.
请各位翻到
If you will all turn to page 2
《贸易安全》讨论稿第二页
of the Trade Security's discussion document.
柏林的生活还那么惬意吗 鲁道夫
Does life in Berlin still suit you, Rudolph?
是的
Yes.
除了政♥治♥
Except for the politics.
关于帝国未来
Whispers about the future of the Reich
和领导层接♥班♥人的传言 越传越盛
and its leadership grow louder by the day.
而我则越来越悲观
And I grow pessimistic, I'm afraid.
我想那是叫老了 我的朋友
I think that's called getting old, my friend.
或许吧 对权力的渴望
Perhaps. The thirst for power
让我们一些同志表现出最恶劣的一面
brings out the worst in some of our comrades.
这边呢
What about here?
海德里希汇报称
Heydrich reports
你继续轻松又高效地
that you continue to keep order
维持着这里的秩序
with effortless efficiency.
这世上没什么事是轻松的 这你知道 鲁道夫
Nothing is without effort. You know that, Rudolph.
有些人健忘
There are those with short memories
想拖我们所有人的后腿
who seek to drag us all backward.
我以为叛乱已经被彻底根除了呢
I thought insurgency had all but been eradicated.
但决心大 脑子笨的还大有人在
Those with strong hearts and soft heads have not.
问问乔就知道了
Ask Joe.
他上周基本都在中立区
He spent most of last week tracking
执行追踪抵抗组织的秘密任务
the Resistance in a covert mission in the Neutral Zone.
挺成功的吗 乔
Successful, Joe?
我学到了很多东西
I learned a lot.
那你很走运
You're lucky.
没有比约翰更好的导师了
You couldn't hope for a finer mentor than John.
海伦
Helen?
我带来一位祖国的老友
I bring an old friend from the Fatherland.
你还记得鲁道夫吧
You remember Rudolph.
你介绍我的时候能不能别再用"老"这个字了
Please stop using the word "old" when you introduce me.
我们在辛辛那提见过几次吧
I believe we met a few times in Cincinnati.
我从不会忘记美丽的女人
I never forget a beautiful woman.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
我虽然不比你母亲
I'm a poor substitute for your mother,
但我还是顺道
but I did manage to stop off
去买♥♥了一瓶不错的雷司令
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表