剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我们当时做的一切
that everything we did back then
都不可避免吗
was necessary?
等你去柏林看看吧 乔
You wait till you see Berlin, Joe.
那气势
The scale of--
知道美战胜利日 大家都不会谈什么吗 乔
You know what nobody talks about on VA Day, Joe?
没人会谈起集中营
Nobody talks about the camps.
没人会谈起我们消灭了多少人
Nobody talks about how many we exterminated.
我们还为此获得了表彰
We got commendations for it.
但没人会去谈
But nobody talks about it.
有什么好说的 鲁道夫
What's there to say, Rudolph?
那不得不做 我们就做了
It was necessary work. We did it.
无论是在战争中还是在生活中 乔
In war as in life, Joe,
牺牲都是必须的
sacrifices have to be made.
你从不会去想吗 约翰
You never think about it, John?
我更喜欢往前看
I prefer to look forward.
-你这是答非所问 -鲁道
- That's not what I asked. - Rudy.
你不是这样的人
This is beneath you.
你驾船出去的那些夜晚
When you went out sailing on your boat all those nights,
只有一瓶酒作伴
alone but for a bottle--
我只是想理理思路
I was trying to find some perspective.
但你现在不再驾船了
And yet you no longer sail.
为什么啊
Why is that?
至少现在我们的威士忌更好了
Well, at least now we have better whiskey.
现在 我们的世界更好了
Now we have a better world.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
克莱恩小姐
Miss Crain,
田上先生想跟你谈谈
Mr Tagomi would like to talk with you
单独谈
privately.
你好 弗林克先生
Konnichiwa, Mr Frink.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
宪兵队今天来找过我
I was visited by the Kempeitai today.
他们对古董枪和弹♥药♥尤为感兴趣
They have a particular interest in antique firearms and ammunition.
我不想知道你用那些子弹做了什么
I don't need to know what you did with those bullets--
我什么都没做
Yeah, I didn't do anything.
我可不傻 弗林克先生
I'm no fool, Mr Frink.
别错误地低估我
Do not make the mistake of underestimating me.
我什么都没做 而且我现在忙着呢
I didn't do anything, and I'm busy right now.
请你离开吧
So please leave.
我只需要你保证
I simply need your assurance
子弹不会被找到
that they won't be found.
如果正式调查无果
If official inquiries come to nothing,
这事只可能通过你找到我头上来
the only way this gets back to me is through you.
我都叫你出去了
I just asked you to get out, okay?
日语词
我警告你 我才不要为外国人的愚蠢送命
I warn you I will not die as the result of gaijin stupidity.
也别低估我
And don't underestimate me, either,
你个媚日的混♥蛋♥
you fucking Nip-loving prick!
我说出去 我们都没命
I talk, and we both die,
相信我 你现在比我更输不起
and believe me, you've got a lot more to lose than me right now.
那么我们别无选择
We seem to have no choice
只能信任彼此了 弗林克先生
but to trust each other, Mr Frink.
克莱恩小姐 我不会耽误你太久
Miss Crain, I won't keep you long.
我只想为你今天的辛勤工作表示感谢
I merely want to thank you for your diligence today.
由于我们生于不同文化背景
The cultures we were born into
所以我们做事方式也不同
mean that we do things differently.
但我觉得 我们也对很多
And yet I suspect that we also hold
相同的事抱有最高的敬意
many of the same things in the highest esteem.
你已经看到 这里的白人不多
You've seen we don't have many white faces here.
你的任命表明
It will be assumed by your appointment
你是可依靠之人
that you can be depended upon.
信任
Trust--
对我来说十分重要 克莱恩小姐
very important to me, Miss Crain.
我明白 田上先生
I understand, Mr Tagomi.
合气道讲究反应的重要性
Aikido teaches the significance of reaction,
通过身体反应 识破对手的意图
reading an opponent's intentions through physical response.
今天在会上 蒂尔斯队长
Oberführer Diels, at the meeting today,
说话时一直在摸喉咙
kept touching his throat when he spoke.
我有时也会这样
I do the same thing sometimes
我有所隐瞒的时候
when I'm trying to hide something.
合气道是很高尚的追求
Aikido is a noble pursuit.
再见 克莱恩小姐
Good evening, Miss Crain.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
弗兰克
Frank.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我耽搁了
I got held up.
看上去真好吃
This looks beautiful.
我给你妈妈打了电♥话♥
I called your mother
问你是不是在那儿
to see if you were there.
然后我
Then I, uh,
打给了道场
then, uh, then I called the dojo.
好吧 弗兰克
Okay, Frank--
不管怎样 别再说抱歉了
Okay, whatever you do, don't say sorry again.
我不想再害你有危险
I didn't want to put you in more danger.
是为了那些电影 弗兰克
It's about the films, Frank.
我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up on this.
-我不能 -不 不不
- I can't. - No. No, no, no.
-不 别那么做 -如果我现在停下
- No. Don't do that. - If I stop now,
就背叛了我们失去的每一个人 弗兰克
I betray everyone we've lost, Frank.
你是在跟我说话
This is me you're talking to,
在大街上救了被撞成重伤的你的人
the guy who pulled you off that street all busted up.
不是为了他们
It's not about them.
是你自己想去
Yeah, it's-- it's-- it's about you.
不是这样的
That is not true.
你为什么要提车祸的事啊
And why even mention the accident?
你怎么还不明白你做了什么
How can you still not see what you've done?
知道吗
You know?
知道吗
You know what? I--
我可没想要这样 茱莉安娜
I didn't ask for any of this, Juliana.
我本来很快乐
I was happy.
多快乐
How happy?
我挺快乐的
I was happy.
我们的快乐向来要看他们的脸色
We were only ever as happy as they allowed us to be.
弗兰克 如果...那是真的呢
Frank, what if there's-- what if it's true?
如果真有出路呢 弗兰克
What if there's a way out, Frank?
-如果有呢 -那...
- What if there is? - Yeah, well, what--
你 我 每个人的出路
For you, for me, for everyone?
你为什么觉得自己不会也对那里的每个人撒谎
What makes you think you wouldn't lie to everyone there, too?
我也没想要这样 弗兰克
I didn't ask for this, either, Frank.
-拜托 -好吧
- Come on! - Fine. Fine.
但告诉你 我已经不是
But just so you know, I am not that guy
那个撞见你躺在街上的人了
who found you on the street anymore.
你去哪了
Where in the fuck have you been?
你在做什么 茱莉安娜
What have you been doing, Juliana?
我找到份工作
I got a job.
什么工作
What?
在政♥府♥大楼
At the Nippon.
你在为政♥府♥工作
You're working for the government?
-为了楚蒂 -他们杀了楚蒂
- For Trudy. - They killed Trudy.
他们夺走了
You know, they took my, uh,
他们夺走了我姐姐
they took my sister...
我外甥 外甥女
my niece, my nephew...
现在 还有你
and now you.
该死的 弗兰克
God damn it, Frank!
不管发生了什么 不管是谁的错
Whatever happened and whoever's to blame,
我都已经看过了那卷电影
I can't unsee that film any more
我都已经在卡农城杀了人
than I can unkill that man in Canon City.
你说什么
What did you say?
你杀人了
You killed someone?
-好吧 -谁
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表