剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The Reich thanks you.
帝国向你致敬
The Reich salutes you.
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
-胜利 -万岁
- Seig... - Heil!
你该下车了
This is where you get out.
什么
Sorry?
只能送你到这儿
It's as far as you go.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
帝国♥军♥队将即刻撤退
...and the Reich forces would immediately stand down.
战争在最后一刻得以避免
At the 11th hour, war was averted
全赖惊天真♥相♥的揭露
by the shock revelation
不利于日本的证据竟是豪斯曼总理伪造的
that Chancellor Heusmann had fabricated evidence against the Japanese.
帝国的勇士
The brave sons of the Reich
此前本已被调往前线
who had been deployed to the front lines,
震惊地得知了
were stunned to learn
豪斯曼总理的背叛
that Chancellor Heusmann's betrayal
而揭露真♥相♥的正是我们的领袖
was exposed by one of our own leaders...
德帝国情报部负责人
the GNR's head of intelligence,
史密斯副总指挥
Obergruppenführer Smith.
数千万人
In a historic moment,
一起见证了这历史性的时刻
viewed by tens of millions,
副总指挥是第一位
Obergruppenführer is the first American
在柏林接受铁卫队敬礼的美国人
to be honoured by the Iron Guard salute in Berlin.
是啊 爸爸上电视了
Sure. Dad's on TV,
你就要扮成大人
and now you're gonna act all grown up?
帝国领袖希姆莱
Reichsführer Himmler
迎接新的强国和平时代的到来
welcomes a new era of peace between a world of great powers...
我爱你 珍妮弗
I love you, Jennifer.
本节目稍后将为大家介绍...
Later in this program, we will bring you information...
妈
Mom.
汤玛斯有点不对劲
There's something wrong with Thomas.
怎么回事
What is this?
我能说句话吗
May I have a moment, please?
汤玛斯
Thomas.
我不会告诉他们
Look, I won't tell them
你和爸爸说了什么
about what you and Father said.
为我骄傲吧
Be proud of me.
让爸爸也为我骄傲吧
Tell Father to be proud.
不 汤玛斯
No. Thom... Thomas.
汤玛斯 留下来
Thomas, stay with me!
留下来 汤玛斯
Stay with me, Thomas!
汤玛斯
Thomas!
汤玛斯
Thomas!
汤玛斯 别走
Thomas, don't go!
汤玛斯
Thomas!
汤玛斯
Thomas!
汤玛斯
Thomas!
你好 茱莉安娜
Hello, Juliana.
你早知道
You knew.
你早知道会发生什么
You knew what would happen.
你有意给我看那部电影 你知道的
You showed me that film, and you knew.
你知道我会来这里 会杀了他
You knew I'd come here and I'd killed him.
你以为我想伤害你
You think I wanted to hurt you?
不
No.
不
No!
不 我只知道
No, the only thing I knew
你 茱莉安娜·克莱恩
was that you, Juliana Crain,
是我们所有人唯一的希望
were the only hope any of us had.
你问过我 你在不在电影中
You asked me if you were in the films.
你现在和过去都在
You are, you were,
反复出现
over and over again.
有时
Sometimes...
我看见你在背景里的什么地方
I'd see you in the background somewhere...
抗♥议♥ 演讲 或战区
a protest, a speech, a war zone, maybe.
重要的地方
Some place that mattered.
我开始知道该去哪找你
I started knowing where to look.
你总是会出现在里面
You could never stay out of it.
有些你认识的人
Some of the people you knew...
我也开始看见他们
I started seeing them, too,
围着你转
revolving around you
就像一颗原子 但
like an atom. But...
他们会变
they would change...
不同的行为 不同的关系
different behavior, different relationships,
受生活影响而产生的不同的观点
different points of view shaped by their lives.
但你始终是你
But you were always you.
你和你异常始终如一的意志
You and your unnatural consistent mind.
要是你没看过这部电影呢
What if you haven't seen this film?
我认识了一个女人
Well, I got to know a woman
她愿意相信我们的善良
who would bet on the best in us,
相信个人
who bet on people,
不管这世界说他们是什么人
no matter what the world said about who they were,
或该是什么人
who they should be.
这女人会不顾一切拯救一个患病的男孩
That woman would do anything to save a sick boy...
哪怕他是个纳粹
A Nazi boy, even...
因为她相信他应该有求生的机会
because she would believe he deserved the chance,
去活出意义 哪怕这机会微乎其微
as slim as it might be, to live a valuable life.
而我知道这就是关键
And I knew that was the key,
只有这样才能确保
the only way to make sure
你妹妹的生父
that your sister's father
不会阻止那个男孩的父亲
wouldn't prevent that boy's father
去阻止战争
from stopping a war.
迪克森死在了小巷里
Dixon died in an alley
好让那个混♥蛋♥史密斯活下去
so that son of a bitch Smith could live. But...
但旧金山依旧完好
San Francisco is still here.
千百万民众得以存活
Millions of people will live
就因为你做的选择
because of the choice you made,
因为你的善良 茱莉安娜
the goodness in you, Juliana.
因一个爱与希望的无私之举
One selfless act of love and hope.
这是我的信心所在
That's what I put my money on.
可我什么人都没了 什么都没了
I have no one left and nothing left!
根本没有出路
There's no way out!
你错了
You're wrong.
你错了
You're wrong.
相信我
Trust me.
跟我来
Come with me.
姐姐
Sis.
小野
Kono.
小野
Kono.
田上先生
Mr. Tagomi?
我是茱莉安娜·克莱恩的朋友
I'm a friend of Juliana Crain.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表