剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Excuse me.
乔瑟夫
Josef?
有什么不对吗
Is something wrong?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
怎么了
What happened?
你的一位客人让我记起了我是谁
One of your guests reminded me of who I am
以及我不是什么
and who I'm not.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't.
但我见过为这香槟而溅的血
But I've seen the blood that pays for this champagne.
而且如果你以为
And if you think for a second
这会让我忘记
that it's going to make me forget
你对我母亲做了什么
what you did to my mother...
她死时很贫困
She died poor, by the way.
乔瑟夫 我并不是要你忘记什么
Josef, I'm not asking you to forget anything.
我理解 当时在打仗
I get it. It was war.
你在这里
You were here.
我们在那边
We were there.
这事没那么简单 儿子
There's more to the story, son.
我不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
求你 留下吧
Please. Please stay.
这是命令吗 帝国部长
Is that an order, Reichsminister?
不管你想跟我说什么
Whatever it is you need to tell me
好缓解良心不安
to clear your conscience,
我都不想听
I don't want to hear it.
可以借个火吗
May I have a light?
这些个大人物相互恭喜
All these important men congratulating themselves
他们都有多重要
on how important they are.
我也讨厌这些派对
I hate these parties, too.
妮可·达摩
Nicole Dahmer.
乔·布雷克
Joe Blake.
布雷克
Blake?
帝国部长不是喊你"儿子"吗
I thought the Reichsminister called you "son."
是啊 我今天才见到他
Yeah, well, I only met him today.
他大概以为这一切能打动你
I suppose he hoped to impress you with all of this.
我不是这儿的人 我不在乎
I'm not from here. I don't give a shit.
你知道你父亲
You realize your father
是帝国最有权势的人之一吧
is one of the most powerful men in the Reich.
他可以给你你想要的任何东西
He could get you anything you want.
他想给我的东西 我都不想要
Anything he wants to give me, I don't want it.
那么你是柏林唯一没有所求的男人
So you're the only man in Berlin without an agenda.
我猜是的
I guess so.
知道吗
Do you know what?
我相信你
I believe you.
你去哪
So where are you headed?
回纽约
Back to New York.
你要在那里做什么
And what will you do there?
我还不知道
I don't know yet,
但我想做脚踏实地
but I want it to be real,
老实的事
to be honest.
这在德国做不到吗
And that's not possible in Germany?
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here?
够久了
Long enough.
柏林不止有可笑的派对
Berlin is much more than ridiculous parties
和自大的部长
and pompous ministers.
这里是推动世界的引擎
It's the engine that drives the work.
或许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
或许这里不如纽约老实
Maybe it's not as honest as New York.
也或许我们只是需要更多老实人
Or maybe we just need more honest men.
我很遗憾你要走 乔·布雷克
I'm sorry to see you go, Joe Blake.
我们需要铜
So we're going to need copper,
金属合金 还有什么
metal alloy, and what else?
黄银铜合金
And yellow gold.
没有钱 我们上哪去弄
Where are we going to get that with no money?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
弗林克先生
Mr. Frink,
你无权向别人
you do not have my authorization
-透露这个地址 -我没有
- to give out this address. - I haven't.
是吗
Is that so?
有个男人送了这个来给你
Well, a man dropped this off for you,
而且他看上去...很讨厌
and he looked... unsavory.
是谁
Who is it?
别担心了
Don't worry about it.
是啊 我们在犯罪时
No. Strange man showing up
有陌生人找上门
as we're engaged in criminal acts.
我为什么要担心呢
Why would I worry?
打扰 这座位有人吗
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
其实 我在等人
Actually, I was waiting for someone.
莎拉吧
For Sarah, right?
你有东西给我吗
You have something for me?
可能是有什么误会
I think there's been a mistake.
我同意
I agree.
我们不该把性命交给
We shouldn't be trusting our lives
叛徒的前男友
to the ex-boyfriend of a traitor.
但还不是这样了
But here we are.
我不知道他们对你说了什么
I don't know what they told you,
但是你们的人找上我的
but you people came to me.
你会开车吗 弗兰克
Do you know how to drive, Frank?
是啊 怎么
Yeah. Yeah. Why?
因为宪兵队就要抓一群无辜者
Because Kempeitai are about to round up a dozen innocent people.
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
这是报复
It's reprisal
因为你女朋友逃走时
for the death of two Pon cops shot
有两名日本警♥察♥被杀
when your girlfriend ran away.
那不是我的错
Well, that's not my fault
也不是我的事
or my problem.
12个人就要死了
12 people are about to die.
如果你良心过得去 那就慢用你的拉面吧
If you can live with that, enjoy your ramen.
但如果过不去
But if you can't...
街区里停了辆出租车
there's a taxi parked up the block.
五分钟后去外面接我
Pick me up outside in five minutes.
信息台 有什么能帮您的
Information. How may I help you?
我想找一个乔或乔瑟夫·布雷克
Yes, Uh, I'm looking for a Joe or a Joseph Blake
布鲁克林的
in Brooklyn.
布莱布许有一个乔瑟夫·布雷克
I have a Joseph Blake in Flatbush.
很好 可能是他
Great. That might be him.
能告诉我街道地址吗
Would you have a street address?
有事吗
Can I help you?
嗯 我是...
Yes. I was just...
在找乔
Looking for Joe?
是的 你怎么知道
Yeah. How did you know?
你真漂亮
You're very pretty.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我是茱莉娅·米尔斯 是乔的朋友
I'm... I'm Julia Mills, a friend of Joe's.
当然了
Of course you are.
我是丽塔·皮尔斯
I'm Rita Pierce,
也是乔的朋友
also a friend of Joe's.
乔在柏林
Joe's in Berlin.
柏林
Berlin?
对 他爸爸是那里的一个大官
Yeah, his daddy's some big cheese over there,
差不多是纳粹高♥官♥
top of the Nazi heap, close to it.
乔大概是嗅到升官发财的机会了
I guess, uh, Joe smelled a career opportunity.
能怪他吗
Can you blame him?
那...谢谢 我不打扰你了
Just... Thank you. I'll just get out of your hair.
他也骗了你
He fooled you, too.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
所有人 请站在工位上 积极配合
Everyone, please stay at your stations and cooperate.
可以问是什么事吗 长官
May I ask, sir, what is this about?
你也去
And you go, too.
盖瑞和莱缪呢
Where's Gary and Lem?
待在车里 别熄火
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表