剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
偏偏就在今天 除非你觉得这是巧合
Today of all days, unless you think that's a coincidence.
如果这是真的
If this is true,
那么是时候了
it's time.
我们得迅速行动
We'll have to move fast.
等一下
Hang on a minute.
我给了你情报
I gave you the information.
-我不想再过家家了 -再说吧
- I'm done playing house. - We'll see.
她到底在说什么 乔治
What the hell is she talking about, George?
我们长久以来一直在等待
Something we've been, uh, waiting for,
并为之准备的事情
preparing for, for a very long time.
希♥特♥勒♥的死亡是一个契机
Hitler's death is a trigger.
要做什么
For what?
起义
An uprising.
如果就是因为这个呢
What if this is how it happens?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我看到在电影中发生的事 乔治
What I saw happen in the film, George...
万事万物的终结
the end of everything.
如果是我刚刚引起的呢
What if I just started it?
这主意可不好
This is a bad idea.
我能避开这边的监控
I bypass the surveillance on this end,
但日本人能听见一切
but the Pons can hear every word.
喂
Hello.
阿诺德
Arnold.
茱莉安娜 天啊 你在哪
It's Juliana. My God, where are you?
听着 阿诺德 我没时间了
Listen, Arnold, I don't have long.
不管你相信什么 要是你真的爱妈
Whatever you believe in, if you truly love Ma,
就赶紧带她出城
you get her out of that city right now.
天啊 又来了
Jesus, not this again.
听我说
Please listen to me,
你去告诉弗兰克 还有艾德
and you tell Frank, okay? And Ed.
阿诺德 我是乔治
Arn, it's George.
迪克森 迪克森 到底怎么回事
Dixon? Dix, what the hell is going on?
她要告诉你的一切都是真的
Everything she's about to tell you is true,
听她的吧
so listen to her.
喂 还在吗
Hello. Are you there?
我在
I'm here.
早上好
Good morning.
你吃了我们的日式面包
You've eaten our nazuki.
还有呢
There's more.
我不饿
I'm... I'm not hungry.
谢谢
Thanks.
茱莉安娜是个特别的女人
Juliana is a special woman.
她确实是
Yes. She is.
你在大学遇见的她
You met her in college?
你已经知道这些事了
You already know this story.
是啊
Yes.
再给我讲一遍吧
Please, tell me again,
我们当时在上大学
We were in college,
但我们
but we,
我们是在集♥会♥上相识的
we met at a rally.
抗♥议♥你们的政♥府♥
Protesting your government.
了不起
Remarkable.
她...
She,
她与众不同
she stood out.
她那么精明强干
She was so bright...
镇定自若
so together.
勇敢无畏
And brave.
从某些方面来说她很日本
In some ways she's very Japanese.
我不是因为这个才爱上她
That isn't why I fell in love with her.
我不是那个意思
I wasn't suggesting...
听着 爸
Look, Dad,
我做美国人 不是想忘记我的血统
I'm not trying to forget my heritage by being an American.
但这里是美国
But this is America.
这里你可以有两种身份
It's a world where you can be both.
你明白的吧
You do understand that, right?
典明
Noriaki.
我替你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我十分自豪能叫她
And I'm proud to call her...
有件事我一直在考虑
There's something I've been considering,
我想说的是
and... well, what I'm trying to say is this.
我觉得我们三个人
I think that we... uh, the three of us,
你 我 还有弗兰克
you, me, and Frank...
我说了
Well, here it is.
我们合作得天衣无缝
I think we make a pretty good team.
我还以为你讨厌我俩
I thought you hated us.
这倒是真的 作为来客
It's true that, as house guests,
你们还有许多有待改进之处
you leave much to be desired.
你们相当粗野
You're incredibly uncouth,
而且 如你所发现的
and, as you've discovered for yourself,
我很注重隐私
I do like my privacy.
你要说"但是"了 是吗
There's a "but" in there, right?
没错
Yes.
你是一个有前途的推销员
You've shown some promise as a salesman.
事实上 很有前途
Great promise, in fact.
弗兰克是个真正的天才
And Frank is a real talent.
他做的赝品
His forgeries have more
比我见过的很多真品都更有殇气
wu than many actual artifacts I've come across.
你们的本事 加上我的人脉
So you put those qualities alongside my contacts
和名气
and my reputation,
再加上我们不再受制于黑社会
and the fact that we're no longer under the thumb of the Yakuza,
想想我们能赚多少钱啊
think of the profit we could make.
你是在拉我们入伙吗
Are you asking us to become partners?
我是在提议成立一个小生意
I am suggesting a very limited business venture
并清楚地确定界限
within clearly defined parameters.
你是在拉我们入伙
You're asking us to become partners.
艾德
Ed.
能跟你谈下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
好
Yeah.
可以让我俩单独谈谈吗
You mind giving us a minute?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我需要谈一会儿
I need a minute.
我会问问他的
I'll ask him.
请便
By all means.
这是他家 弗兰克
It's his place, Frank.
他不会太在意的
He'll get over it.
我都快不认识你了
I don't even know you anymore.
为什么
Why?
因为我不跟你一起坐着
Because I don't sit around with you
傻傻等待变化发生吗
waiting for things to just change?
不 你以前是个很好的人
No. Because you used to be a nice guy
照顾我和小茱
who looked out for me and Jules,
但你现在就是个混♥蛋♥
but now you're just an asshole.
她走了 艾德 和另一个男人走了
She left, Ed, with another guy.
是吗 也许她的选择是对的
Yeah? Well, maybe she was right to.
我不想吵架 我需要你的帮助
I don't want to argue. I need your help.
我们...需要你的帮助
We... We need your help.
"我们"
"We"?
我告诉过你 弗兰克
I told you, Frank.
我不想再和抵抗组织扯上关系
I don't want anything more to do with the Resistance.
日本人在造原♥子♥弹♥
The Pons are building an atomic bomb
就在旧金山
right here in San Francisco.
什么
What?
我们打算做点什么
We're going to do something
来阻止他们
to stop it.
怎么做
How?
用我们弄到的爆♥炸♥物
With the explosive we've recovered.
你听到自己在说什么了吗
Are you listening to yourself?
求你 帮帮我
Come on, please, stick with me.
只有你可以帮我了
You're all I've got.
有人说要见你 弗林克先生
There's a gentleman here to see you, Mr. Frink.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表