剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
You failed to account for your whereabouts
当天的行踪
the day you escaped from the Resistance.
他们把我关在一辆车的后备箱里
They kept me in the trunk of a car.
车后箱
The trunk of a car?
一整天吗
The entire day?
是的 听着 我...
Yes. Look, I'm...
很抱歉 我整晚没睡
I'm sorry. I haven't... I haven't slept all night.
我真的好累
I'm really very tired.
你还要问别的问题吗
Are there many more questions you need to ask?
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
这些
So these, uh...
你说的这些抵抗组织的成员 克莱恩小姐
these members of the Resistance you've named, Miss Crain...
你妹妹 她男友
your sister and her boyfriend...
他们都死了
they're both dead.
乔·布雷克已经为我们指认了莱缪尔·华盛顿
Joe Blake's already identified Lemuel Washington for us.
我还提到了一个女人 凯伦
I also named a woman... Karen.
凯伦·瓦奇奥尼 是的
Karen Vecchione. Yes.
前天被日本人打死了
Shot dead the day before yesterday by the Japanese.
你还能给我们提供
So is there anyone living
哪个活人的名字吗
whose name you can give us?
如果我还能再指认谁 我会的
If there was anyone else I could identify, I would.
你从车上逃下来时
What about the man who shot at you
对你开枪的那男人呢
when you escaped from that car?
你肯定可以说出他吧
Surely you can always describe him.
是莱缪尔·华盛顿对我开的枪
It was Lemuel Washington who shot at me.
没有其他人了 据我所知没有
There was no other man, not that I'm aware of.
这
That is...
太让人失望了
disappointing.
我们收到日本当局的请求
We have received a request from the Japanese authorities
要求立刻送还克莱恩小姐 长官
for the immediate return of Miss Crain, sir.
我知道你不欠我什么
I know you don't owe me anything.
我就是觉得 考虑到我保护了乔
I just thought that, after what I did for Joe,
或许这里对我是安全的
that I might be safe here.
你的评估完成了吗 大队长
Have you finished your evaluation, Sturmbannführer?
是的 长官 但有个医疗问题
Yes, sir, but there is a medical issue.
盆骨碎裂
Fractured pelvis.
两年前 我出了大巴事故
Two years ago, I was in a bus accident.
你此后尝试过怀孕吗
Have you tried to conceive children since then?
没有 先生
No, sir.
你这个年纪的女性想寻求庇护
For a woman your age seeking asylum,
生育能力是一个因素
the ability to bear children is a factor.
你错了 克莱恩小姐
You're wrong, Miss Crain.
我们确实欠你的
We do owe you.
我们不会把你送回到宪兵队手里
We're not going to send you back to face the Kempeitai
或是抵抗组织
or the Resistance.
你的临时庇护申请获准了
A temporary asylum is approved.
这是我的命令
On my authority.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是副总指挥约翰·史密斯
I am Obergruppenführer John Smith.
欢迎来到帝国
Welcome to the Reich.
那个给我吧
I'll take those.
长官
Sir,
我们并不认为
we don't really believe
帝国欠了克莱恩小姐的情
that the Reich owes Miss Crain.
是因为她在多项指标上
You mean because she scored so poorly
得分很低吗
in so many of the categories?
她隐瞒了她和乔·布雷克的关系
She lied about her relationship with Joe Blake.
他们比她说的亲密得多
They're closer than she admits.
我正指着这一点呢 埃里希
I'm counting on it, Erich.
我去做一份完整笔录吧
Shouldn't I prepare a full transcript?
不 没这个必要
No, that won't be necessary.
克莱恩小姐的事 我亲自处理
I'll take care of Miss Crain's case myself.
谢谢你 埃里希 下去吧
Thank you, Erich. That will be all.
德帝国和我想的不一样
The Reich isn't what I pictured.
是吗
No?
到处都那么干净
Everything's so clean.
这个嘛
Well...
我们都在齐心协力
we all work together
为了一个共同的目标奋斗
to pursue the common goal:
创造美好的生活
a way of life we cherish.
我能见见乔吗
Do you think I might be able to see Joe?
他现在不在 但是
He's away right now, but...
当然可以
of course,
等时间合适的
when the time's right.
我家人和我 我们都
My family and I, we're, uh,
很喜欢乔 知道吗
very fond of Joe, you know?
所以
Which is...
我们才想对你格外照顾
one reason we want to take special care of you.
我并不想给你添麻烦
I don't want you to go to any trouble.
不会 请不要客气
No, I insist.
首先我们要确保你的安全
First we got to make sure you're safe.
安全
Safe?
不让抵抗组织骚扰你
From the Resistance.
帝国境内他们势力很弱
They're pretty weak here in the Reich,
但还没能将他们全部铲除
but they're not altogether eradicated
除非我知道他们的行踪
unless I know where to find them.
他们可能会来找你复仇
They might come looking for revenge.
所以 从现在起
Which is why, from now on,
你就是茱莉娅·米尔斯
your name will be Julia Mills
来自西雅图
from Seattle.
你会收到新的身份证明
You'll be given new identity papers,
还要熟记一份个人履历
a personal history to memorize.
好
Okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会给你安排住处
You'll be given accommodation,
还有生活津贴
and an allowance
直到你的永久公民身份申请通过
until your application for permanent citizenship's granted.
好
Okay.
我真是不知道
I wish there were some way
该怎么回报你的好意
I could repay your kindness.
这个嘛
Well...
回报方法还是有的
There is one way.
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle.
我们无论如何必须找到他
And it is of the utmost importance that we find him.
你还能不能
If there was...
想到
anything,
任何细节
any detail,
任何可以告诉我们的情报
anything you could tell us.
不过
But it's...
我知道你说不出来了
I know you can't
因为你知道的话 早就说了
because you'd have told us already.
茱莉娅·米尔斯 这位是我的夫人
Julia Mills, meet my better half
海伦·史密斯太太
Mrs. Helen Smith.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
可怜的人啊
Oh, you poor thing.
约翰倒是没跟我说太多
John didn't give me all of the details,
不过我能猜到你肯定累得天旋地转了
just enough to know that your head must be spinning.
日安 米尔斯小姐
Good day, Miss Mills.
回头再聊
We'll speak again soon.
谢谢您
Thank you.
跟我来吧
Come on with me.
我带你去看看新家
Let me show you your new home.
挺温馨的 对吧
It's cute, isn't it?
你运气真好 能住上单间
You're lucky to get one of the singles.
大多数其她姑娘都只能合住一间公♥寓♥
Most of the other girls have to share an apartment.
其她姑娘
Other girls?
这是单身女士宿舍
This is a dormitory for single women.
你想喝点茶吗 我泡了点
Would you like tea? I made some.
好的 谢谢 您真热情
Yes. Thanks. That's very kind.
好的
Okay.
还有多少女孩住在这里
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表