剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
When do you go?
他不能去
He's not going.
-什么 -海伦
- What? - Helen...
汤玛斯 我很抱歉
Thomas, I'm... I'm sorry.
我当然为你感到骄傲 但是
I am very proud of you, obviously, but this...
这绝对不可以
it's out of the question.
是吧
Isn't it?
为什么
Why...
为什么绝对不可以
why is it out of the question?
我们回头再说
We'll discuss it later.
还有什么好说的
There's nothing to discuss.
我还以为你会高兴
I thought you'd be pleased.
我说了再说
I said later.
你不用吃光
You need not eat it all.
我想让你挑喜欢的吃
I wanted you to have a choice.
以后 你喜欢吃什么
In future, you'll let me know
跟我说就行
which dishes you particularly enjoy.
谢谢你 西尔维娅
Uh, thank you, Silvia,
你不用这么服侍我的
but you don't have to wait on me like this.
我想服侍你
But I want to.
谢谢
Thank you.
我父亲在哪
Where's my father?
帝国部长有急事先走了
The Reichsminister had to leave early, but
不过他给你留了辆车
he has a car waiting for you.
他特意推了日程
He cleared his schedule
想陪你看看柏林风景
to spend the day showing you Berlin.
你得换身衣服
You'll need to change.
我在你房♥间里准备的正装 你不喜欢吗
Was the suit I laid out for you not to your liking?
那照片
That.
豪斯曼一家
Heusmann's family.
你的父母 并没有结婚
Your parents... were never married.
你母亲带你离开后 你父亲认识了玛戈特
After your mother took you, your father met Margot.
他们非常幸福
They were very happy,
还生了两个英俊的儿子 迪特尔和罗尔夫
and they had two handsome boys: Dieter and Rolf.
是吗
I see.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
他们在汉诺威城外的一场盟军轰炸中
They were killed in an Allied bombing raid
不幸遇难了
outside of Hanover.
还有其他的吗
Were there others,
还是说我是他仅剩的孩子了
or am I the only one he has left?
这问题我可回答不了
This is not something I can answer.
你该问帝国部长
You should speak with the Reichsminister.
-茱莉娅 -海伦
- Julia. - Helen.
我就是想来感谢你的晚餐
I just wanted to say thank you so much for dinner.
我十分愉快
I had such a great time.
你还为此过来一趟真是客气
It's sweet of you to come all the way over.
你直接打个电♥话♥就好了
You could have just called.
我想来给你送这个
I just wanted to bring you this.
你真体贴
That's very sweet.
抱歉 我来的不是时候
I'm sorry. I've come at a bad time.
桥牌社而已
That's just bridge club.
桥牌 我一直想学来着
Bridge. I always wanted to learn how to play.
或许你有空可以教教我
Maybe you could teach me some time?
她们会想见你的
The girls would love to meet you.
你进来吧
Why don't you come in?
我 好吧 谢谢
I... Okay. Thank you.
各位 这是茱莉娅·米尔斯小姐
Girls, this is Miss Julia Mills.
爱丽丝·艾德勒太太
Mrs. Alice Adler.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
玛丽·道森太太和露西·柯林斯太太
Mrs. Mary Dawson and Mrs. Lucy Collins.
你们好
Hello.
抱歉打扰了你们的游戏
Sorry for interrupting your game.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
她们就是想让我分分心
The girls are just trying to distract me anyway.
你想来点咖啡吗 亲爱的
Would you like some coffee, sweetheart?
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
茱莉娅想学玩桥牌
Julia wants to learn to play.
她刚从西边 西雅图搬来这里
She's just moved here from the out West... Seattle.
太平洋合众国已经没有桥牌了吗
They don't have bridge in the Pacific States anymore?
我们玩麻将
We play Mahjong.
那些日本人占领了那边之后
I suppose those Japs made you give up everything
逼你们放弃了一切吧
when they came marching in.
还有他们那莫名其妙的优越感
Between that and their delusional sense of superiority.
你怎么受得了
How did you stomach it?
我不知道 你总得
I don't know. You just, um...
继续生活啊
go on living, I guess.
如果那也算生活
If you call that living.
所以看来
So it turns out
我没看错玛乔丽的保姆
I was right about Marjory's nanny.
那女孩有犹太人的血统
The girl was genetically a Semite.
想想看 那种人还能接触孩子
Imagine someone like that having access to children.
这个 再加上基因缺陷
With that and genetic defects,
就该进行强制筛查
there should be compulsory screening.
杰瑞过去总这么说
Gerry used to say that.
她被举报了吗
Was she reported?
当然
Of course.
要是我什么也不说
I couldn't live with myself
良心怎么过得去
if I hadn't said something.
该你啦
Your play.
到你出牌了 亲爱的
Your play, dear.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
当然 我很好
Oh yes. Of course, I'm fine.
我想你一定见惯不怪了
I suppose you must've seen a lot of that sort of thing.
我听说 日本人的种族法律很宽松
The Japs are very lax with their racial laws, so I hear.
-这 -我不怪你还是单身 米尔斯小姐
- Well... - I don't blame you for staying single, Miss Mills.
在没有任何基因检查限制的情况下
Without any proper regulation for genetic hygiene,
谁知道你会嫁给什么样的人
you could very well end up being married to anyone.
别傻了 露西 这能看出来的
Don't be ridiculous, Lucy. You'd know.
怎么能看出来
How could you tell?
因为他们有些特征
Because they have certain traits.
但是怎么...
But how...
真对不起
I'm so sorry!
-我不知道怎么搞的 -没事的
- I don't know how that happened. - It's alright.
我给你找块布
Let me get you a cloth, please.
-我来吧 -没关系
- I'll do it. - It's all right.
我不确定你会来
I wasn't sure you'd come.
貌似很紧急
It sounded urgent.
怎么了
What's wrong?
又跟你父亲吵架了吗
Another fight with your father?
我们的相识
The way we met...
那并非巧合 是吧
that was no coincidence, was it?
我父亲派你来劝我留下的
My father sent you to persuade me to stay.
你就是为这个叫我来
This is why you called me here?
我只是想知道
I just want to know
因为我受够了人们对我撒谎
because I've had enough people lying to me.
好吧
Okay.
对 你父亲是叫我跟你谈谈
Yes, your father asked me to talk to you.
所以你才买♥♥得起这辆好车
Is that how you afford your fancy car
和漂亮衣服吗
and your nice dresses?
就是靠对有权势的男人言听计从
Doing what powerful men ask you to?
不管你跟你父亲有什么问题
Whatever issues you're having with your father,
别来怪我 去生他的气
don't blame me. Go be angry with him.
你并不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
等等 等一下
Wait a second. Just wait.
你说得对
You're right.
拜托 我们可以重新来过吗
Please, can we just start over?
坦诚对彼此
And be honest with one another?
你好
Hello.
我是妮可
I'm Nicole.
好吧
All right.
我是乔
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表