剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
of the Crown Prince's assassin.
我现在要收人情债了
I must ask for it now.
你抓的那个人
The man you have in custody
被控犯下此罪的艾德·麦卡锡
accused of this crime-- Ed McCarthy--
我需要你放了他
I need you to release him.
陪审团今天晚些时候会面
The Judicial Panel meets later today.
我拿到了签字的招供书
I have a signed confession,
且针对他的证据十分确凿
and the evidence against him is compelling.
证据应该是会变的吧
Evidence has been known to change, I believe.
我给你机会
Once I gave you the opportunity
铲除了纳粹刺客后
to eliminate the Nazi assassin,
你便能让证据可以按在任何人身上
you were free to make your case fit anyone.
没那么简单 陪审团不是傻子
Not anyone. The Panel are not fools.
我也不是
Neither am I.
我知道我给你的情报多么值钱
I know the value of the information I gave you.
你还是没有告诉我你是怎么搞到情报的
And yet you still have not told me how you obtained it.
如果你跟纳粹有交易 冈村先生
If you are dealing with the Nazis, Mr. Okamura,
那你就是叛徒
then you are a traitor
而且在冒很大的险
and taking a very big risk indeed.
你必须放了麦卡锡
So you will release McCarthy.
你的头发没事
Your hair is fine.
你就要惨死了 但你的头发没事
You're about to die horribly, but your hair is fine.
有亲戚吗
Any relatives?
她母亲住在福尔索姆
She has a mother that lives on Folsom.
兄弟 你怎么样
Hey, brother, how you doing?
我有东西给弗兰克
I have something for Frank.
我就是弗兰克
I'm Frank.
进来吧
Come in.
进来
Come in.
你是弗兰克
You're Frank?
怎么了 兄弟 茱莉安娜吗
What is it, brother? Juliana?
我载她进城
I gave her a ride to the city.
她说她不能自己来
She said she couldn't come here.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you. We--
我们一直在担心她
We've been worried about her.
你是有信儿给我们吗
Do you have a message or...
她不确定你会不会在
She wasn't sure if you'd be here,
所以 她叫我留下这个
so she, uh, she asked me to leave this.
她有说她去哪了吗
Did she, uh, did she say where she was going?
萨克拉门托
Sacramento.
下午4点
4:00 p.m.
妈 你得收拾行李 求你
Ma, you need to pack, please.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们没多少时间了 好吗
We don't have much time, okay?
茱莉安娜 求你 这简直是疯了
Juliana, please, this is crazy!
你能不能开始收拾东西
Will you please start putting some things in a bag?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我看到了一个男人
I saw an image of a man.
我觉得我认识他
Okay? That I thought I knew.
我觉得我认识他 我也不确定
I thought I knew him. I don't know.
我觉得我见过他
I thought I'd met him.
我不知道是在哪或什么时候
I don't know where or when.
什么人
What man?
我就是想搞明白这点
That's what I'm trying to find out.
为什么
Why?
因为这可能很重要
Because it could be important.
为什么 茱莉安娜
Why, Juliana?
这是谁 妈
Who's this, Ma?
那是谁
Who's that?
你知道那张照片的
You know that picture.
-我知道 -以前就挂在墙上
- Yeah, I know. - It used to hang on the wall.
那是你父亲 那是阿诺德
That's your father. That's Arnold.
那是他们的分队
That's their army unit.
这我知道 妈 这是谁
I know that part, Ma, but who is this?
你为什么想打听他的事
Why do you want to know about him?
妈
Ma?
-你为什么这么做 -做什么
- Why are you doing this? - Doing what?
问问题
Asking questions!
因为我必须知道
Because I need to know.
你能不能告诉我他是谁
Can you please tell me who he is?
求你告诉我
Please tell me.
你见到楚蒂了吗
Have you seen Trudy?
你跟她说过话吗
Did you talk to her?
楚...妈
Tru-- Ma,
你能不能回答问题 求你
can you answer this question, please?
你为什么不肯告诉我他是谁
Why won't you tell me who he is?
他叫乔治·迪克森
His name is George Dixon.
乔治·迪克森
George Dixon.
好
Okay, what--
他跟楚蒂有什么关系
what's he got to do with Trudy?
他是她父亲
He's her father.
妈
Ma.
真是意外之喜
A pleasant surprise.
您的植物学文献收藏越来越多
Your collection of botanical literature has grown so fine
您都不需要我们了
that you no longer have need of us.
但有些文献
Yet there remain particular texts
只有您能拿到
that you alone have access to.
禁书
The suppressed editions.
查看禁书需要东京的批准
Their viewing must be approved by Tokyo.
你担心我会被煽动去起义吗
You are concerned that I will be incited to insurrection?
我想了会儿 然后对自己说道
"Then I thought a minute and says to myself,
"等等
'Hold on.
如果你做了正确的事 交出了吉姆
S'pose you'd done a right and give Jim up,
你现在感觉会好点吗"
would you felt better than what you do now?'
"不" 我说 "我会很不好受
No, says I. 'I'd feel bad
我的感觉会跟现在一样"
I'd feel just the same way I do now'.
"那" 我说 "做正确的事如果会惹人烦恼
'Well, then', says I, 'what's the use learning to do right
而错误的事不会
when it's troublesome to do right
那做正确的事还有什么意思
and ain't no trouble to do wrong
毕竟后果都是一样的"
and the wages is just the same?'"
那哈克是好 还是坏
So is Huck good or bad?
他想做好
Well, he's trying to be good.
我们每个人也就只能如此了
And that's about all any of us can do.
你也是吗
Even you?
是啊 我也是
Yeah, even me.
妈说你今天回去工作了
Ma said you went back to work today.
她说你在为帝国的建设添砖加瓦
She said you're helping to build the Reich, one brick at a time.
当你在意的人相信你
Well, when people you care about believe in you,
你就会努力证明他们没看错你
you try and prove them right.
那吉姆呢
What about Jim?
如果他是黑人 怎么会是好人
How can he be good if he's black?
这书被焚是有原因的 乔
They burned that for a reason, Joe.
巴迪不需要读那些人的事
Buddy doesn't need to read about those people.
就要4点了 她这会儿该到了
It's almost 4:00. She should be here by now.
走吧
Come on.
打扰 兄弟
Excuse me, brother.
萨克拉门托大巴在哪
Where's the Sacramento bus?
这里没有萨克拉门托大巴
Ain't no Sacramento bus out of here.
你确定
You sure?
那是从哪始发
Where does it go from?
反正不是这儿
Not here.
那贱♥人♥给我们下套
The bitch set us up.
她母亲的地址是哪里
What was the mother's address?
不 该放弃了
Now, look, it's time to quit, man.
她肯定早走了
She'll be long gone--
把地址告诉我
Just give me the fucking address!
昨晚发现的那个死去的女人
That woman whose body we found last night,
叫凯伦·瓦奇奥尼
her name was Karen Vecchione.
确认是抵抗组织的
Confirmed Resistance.
她私下与萨姆·凯尔结了婚
She was married, unofficially, to Sam Kyle,
北部抵抗组织的一个领袖
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表