剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The environment is all of our concern.
你父亲的项目 阿万特帕大坝
Your father's project, Atlantropa,
被奉为经济奇迹
it is being peddled as an economic miracle,
但那是有违天道
but it is an abomination.
截流地中海怎么可能
How could stemming the Mediterranean
对帝国有好处
be good for the Reich?
我不知道 汉斯
I don't know, Hans.
我对那一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
那对地球会产生毁灭性的影响
It will have catastrophic effects on the earth.
我们的地球会付出沉重代价
Our planet will pay a heavy price.
如果你们要给我们发表政♥治♥讲座
And so will you two if we have to
你俩也要付出沉重代价了
hear a political lecture.
走吧 去选个好地方
Come on, let's pick out the perfect spot.
如果他们愿放下身段 也可以一起来
If they get down off their high horses, then they can join us.
你对药物有什么经验吗
Have you had much experience with drugs?
什么样的药物
What kind of drugs?
麦角酸 试过吗
Lysergic acid. Have you done it?
做过会记得的
You'd remember.
我父亲最畅销的东西之一
One of my father's biggest sellers.
他只供给军方
He only supplies it to the military,
但我自有门路
but I have my ways.
我们父母那代人用它来进行头脑控制
Our parents' generation uses it for mind control...
比如审讯犯人
interrogating prisoners, for example.
但我们用来
But we use it...
扩展大脑 你会知道的
as mind expansion, as you'll see.
别有压力 你可以不服 乔
No pressuring. You can sit this out, Joe.
你似乎是愿意尝试
You seem like you're open to it,
但你还没准备好探索内心世界
but if you're not ready yet to explore inner space...
那里更深 更黑暗 而且混乱
It's deeper, darker, chaotic.
这话你说过了
You said that already.
你可以信任我 乔
You can trust me, Joe.
我会一直陪着你
I'll be here for you the whole time.
看他们的样子好像是世界末日
They behave as if were the end of the world.
或许会是
It might be.
恐惧是不可信的
Fear is never to be trusted.
爸爸 你知道谁会信任
Dad, you know who puts their faith in things like
求签和《易经》吗
Yarrow Stalks and the I Ching?
那些不愿为自己所做的决定
It's people who don't want to take responsibility
负责任的人
for the choices that they've made.
你错了
You're wrong.
我承担责任的
I take responsibility.
你得让妈妈继续她的生活
You need to let Mom move on with her life.
你得签字
You need to sign the papers.
这不关你的事
That is not your business.
妈妈太客气 不会直说的
Mom is too polite to say it herself.
她太
She's too...
日本了
Japanese.
我生在那里 但我是美国人了
I was born there, but I'm an American now.
是啊
Yes.
你是的
You are.
你认识约翰多久了
So how long have you known John?
没多久
Not long at all.
-给 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Oh, thank you.
真是帅气逼人 是吧
Dreadfully handsome, isn't he?
别担心 我们都那么想
Don't worry. We all think so.
海伦听到也不会介意
And Helen wouldn't be annoyed to hear it.
她知道自己嫁了个好男人
She knows what she's got.
你说是谁介绍你们认识的
Who did you say introduced you?
我一个朋友为他工作
A friend of mine worked for him.
乔·布雷克
Joe Blake?
朋友还是...男朋友
A friend or friend?
现在我只需要找个
Well, now I'll just have to find you
金碧辉煌的好地方
somewhere suitably glamorous
让你穿上你的漂亮裙子了
to wear your pretty new dress.
再次谢谢你 露西
Thanks again, Lucy.
怎么了
What is it?
露西 你没事吧
Lucy? You all right?
一切都好
Everything's normal.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
又一个月过去了 我还是没怀上
Another month and no baby.
据说这种事是需要时间的
Apparently, these things take time.
我们努力三年了
We've been trying for three years.
你是不知道亨利现在看我的样子
You should see the way Henry looks at me now.
那种失望
His disappointment.
露西 我很遗憾
Lucy, I'm so sorry.
都是我有问题
It's my fault.
肯定是的
It must be.
但我又太害怕不敢做测试
But I'm too afraid to take the test.
那会断送亨利的职业生涯
Henry's career would be over.
我有问题
Something's wrong with me.
我
Something's...
不对劲
broken.
还有更重要的事 对吧
There are more important things, aren't there?
在帝国没有比这更重要的了
Not in the Reich.
做母亲就是一切
Motherhood is everything.
日本有种人生观
You know, the Japanese have a philosophy
叫金缮
called Kintsugi.
就是把破碎的东西
They take the pieces of something that's fallen apart,
用金子粘回到一起
and they put it back together with gold.
不完美也可以是美丽的 露西
Imperfection can be beautiful, Lucy.
你不会告诉海伦吧
You won't tell Helen...
还有其他人
or the others.
当然不会
Of course not.
我可以信任你吧
I can trust you, right?
当然 来吧
Of course. Come on.
妮可
Nicole.
汉斯
Hans.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
真的是你
It really is you.
出什么事了吗 乔
Everything's all right, Joe?
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉我害死了他们
I'm sorry I killed them.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
我知道
I know.
-我也害死了你 -没有
- I killed you, too. - No.
没事的
It's okay.
我还活着
I'm alive.
你也是
So are you.
她 你 去哪了
Where did she... you... go?
我也死了
I'm dead, too.
无论活着还是死了 我们只是一团烟尘
Alive, dead, we're just specks of dust.
随风飘散
We blow away in the wind.
但这不会改变什么
But it makes no difference.
我们也改变不了什么
We make no difference.
无论死活都是一样的
Dead or alive is all the same.
这才是最美妙的地方 乔
That is the beauty, Joe.
不
No.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
请告诉我这是有意义的
Please tell me it matters.
当然有 乔
Of course it does, Joe.
那意味着你得活出意义
It means you need to make it matter.
搞什么
What the f...
你休息好了
You rested.
那就好
That's good.
看来是休息好了
Yeah, I guess I did.
我觉得我该走了
I think I should to go...
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
就是...汉斯昨晚看到我们了吗
Just... did Hans see us last night?
你不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
就算看见了 他也忙着和莫妮卡玩呢
Even if he did, he was busy with Monika.
莫妮卡喜欢你
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表