剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
if you're continuing to be useful.
一定汇报 我发誓
I will. I swear.
求你 能不能...
Now could you please...
真漂亮
Looks nice.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
我刚刚说
I was just saying...
布置得真漂亮
it looks nice.
希望我们的客人也喜欢吧
Well, hopefully our guest will think so,
因为显然
since clearly she is
她现在是我们生活中最重要的人物了
the most important thing in our lives right now.
海伦
Helen.
我不是说过吗
What did I say?
我会处理好的
I'm taking care of it.
相信我
Trust me.
我去看看炖肉好了没
I'll go check the roast.
我来开
I'll get it.
你好 米尔斯小姐
Hi, Miss Mills.
你好 汤玛斯
Hello, Thomas.
不是说好你可以叫我茱莉娅吗
I thought we agreed you'd call me Julia.
那样不太合适吧
I don't think I'm supposed to.
你是个大人了 汤玛斯
Oh, you're an adult now, Thomas.
可以直呼名字了
I think it should be fine.
茱莉娅 欢迎
Julia, welcome.
多谢招待 副总指挥
Thank you for having me, Obergruppenführer.
别这么客气 在我家叫我约翰就行
No, no, no, no. In my home I'm John.
约翰 谢谢你
John. Thank you.
你好啊 茱莉娅
Hello, Julia.
怎么还带东西来了
Oh, and what are those?
这是给你的
These are for you.
太漂亮了
Beautiful.
这是我的女儿们 艾米 珍妮弗
My girls. Amy, Jennifer.
-这位是米尔斯小姐 -你们好
- This is Miss Mills. - Hello.
珍妮弗乖 去把花插到水瓶里
Jennifer, be a dear put that in a vase with some water.
请过来吧
Please, come through.
我们把花放在桌上
We'll put them on the table.
这是什么
What is this?
是追悼会
It's a memorial...
给凯伦开的
for Karen.
有人专程从华盛顿州赶过来
There are people here from the state of Washington,
还有巴哈和盐湖城来的
Baja, the Salt Lake.
来吧
Come on.
今夜我们在此相聚
As we gather tonight,
是为了牢记 主会亲近心碎的人
we remember that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted
会挽救破碎的灵魂
and saves those that are crushed in spirit.
也为了牢记 我们英勇无畏
Remember too, that we are of good courage
不惧死亡 让灵魂脱离肉体
and would rather be away from the body
升上主的天堂
and at home with the Lord
加入那些爱我们的前辈先烈之中
surrounded by the loved ones who went before us.
当然 虽然我们看不到 但主已看见凯伦
Of course, the Lord can see Karen, even though we cannot.
在主的慈爱目光之中
For precious in the sight of the Lord
他的圣徒沐浴着荣光
is the death of his saints.
让我们安葬这位圣徒吧
So let us lay this saint to rest.
不要迁延留恋 孩子们
And let us not linger, children,
还有恶狼随时会侵门踏户
for the wolves will soon be upon our door.
你是我们的一员了
You're one of us now.
炖肉非常美味
The pot roast is delicious.
非常好吃
Very good.
多谢夸奖
Why, thank you.
这道菜的味道
You know, this tastes
有点像酸菜 对吗
a little bit like pickled cabbage, is that right?
这是白菜吗
Is that what it is?
我们称之为酸白菜
We like to call it sauerkraut.
-这就是酸白菜 -嗯
- This is sauerkraut? - Yep.
你没吃过酸白菜吗
You've never had sauerkraut before?
没有
No, I haven't.
这在太平洋合众国可不好找
It's a little hard to come by in the Pacific States.
柯琳·迈耶说
Colleen Meyer said
太平洋合众国的日本人吃狗肉
that the Japs eat dogs in the Pacific States.
-是真的吗 -珍妮弗
- Is that true? - Jennifer.
不 日本人不吃狗肉 我保证
No. The Japanese do not eat dogs, I promise.
那猫呢
What about cats?
偶尔吧
Occasionally.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
失陪
Excuse me.
知道我听说什么吗 姑娘们
You know what I did hear, girls...
他们吃生鱼
that they eat raw fish.
喂
Yes?
你知道吗
Did you know?
告诉我真话
Just tell me the truth.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 乔
It's good to hear from you, Joe.
柏林怎么样
How's Berlin?
你知道我是生命之源的吗
Did you know I'm Lebensborn?
我知道
Yes, I knew.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
那不该我说
It wasn't my place.
你是说因为对你没有利益
You mean because it didn't benefit you.
你做任何事都只在乎利益 是吧
That's the only reason you ever do anything, isn't it?
我做的事都是为了你 乔
What I did I did for you, Joe.
你有大好的前途
You have a great future ahead of you.
你觉得我可以为你所用
And you thought I'd be useful to you.
你对我很重要 乔
Well, you're important to me, Joe.
这我不否认
I won't deny that.
我们完了
We're done.
一切都好吗 亲爱的
Everything okay, honey?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
华盛顿先生 真准时
Mr. Washington. Right on time.
可以走了吗 A先生
You about ready to go, Mr. A?
里面有一摞东西
There's a stack inside.
能帮我拿出来吗
Would you bring it out for me, please?
不想把一身好西装弄皱了 是吧
Don't want to get that nice suit all rumpled up, huh?
里面
There's a...
有股强烈的气味
There's a strong smell inside.
-你注意到了 -是啊
- You noticed. - I did.
那是离开的气味 莱缪
That's the smell of leaving, Lem,
是向前看的气味
the smell of moving on.
其他的呢
What about the rest of them?
没什么比春季大扫除更好的了
Nothing like a good spring cleaning.
典明
Noriaki?
你回来了
You're back.
你为什么这么对我说话
Why do you talk to me this way?
你为什么让妈妈蒙羞
Why do you dishonor Mom?
典明 别
Noriaki, please.
不 他该听听
No, he needs to hear this.
世界就要终结了
The world's about to come to an end,
你却又出去灌黄汤
and you disappear on another one of your benders?
我没有那么做
I did not do what you say.
典明
Nori?
他回来了 亲爱的
He's back, honey.
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're all right.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表