剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
自己宣布成为代理总理
declared himself acting chancellor.
这我没听说过
I never heard about that.
因为希♥特♥勒♥叫人杀了戈林
That's because Hitler had Göring shot,
还有他一家
along with his entire family.
这次不一样吧
This is different, right?
-他选了你 -对
- He chose you. - Yes.
因为我被选中了
And because I've been chosen,
我就必须尽职
I must do my duty.
为什么 你是个工程师
Well, why? You're an engineer.
工程师 没错
An engineer. Exactly,
因此我不构成威胁
and therefore not a threat,
跟希姆莱和其他人不同
unlike Himmler and the others
他们会为此不惜杀人
who would kill for this,
而且可能还真会
and very well might,
不管元首是否会恢复
whether the Führer recovers or not.
接下来一定会天下大乱
I will be held directly responsible for everything
而我则要负直接责任
that is bound to go wrong in the days ahead.
或许他们会感激你
Or maybe they'll thank you.
你的美国精神
The American in you
仍是那么乐观
remains so optimistic...
那么天真 乔瑟夫
and naive, Josef.
我希望你回去
I want you to go back there.
什么
What?
今天就回纽约
Return to New York today.
这里对你已经不安全了
It is no longer safe for you here.
去吧
Please go.
谢谢你来
Thank you for coming.
那么传闻是真的
The rumors are true, then?
我需要知道我父亲说的话是不是真的
I need to know if what my father is telling me is right.
他叫你离开了吗
Did he ask you to leave?
是的
Yes, he did.
他现在是代理总理了
He's acting Chancellor now.
他是管事的了
He's in charge.
那么你也赞同他的决定
So you agree with him.
从政♥治♥角度还是从个人角度
From a political point of view or personal?
你能不能就坦率回答我 就这一次
How about you just give me a straight answer for once?
你父亲是个好人 但这现在帮不了他
Your father is a good man, but that won't save him now.
他身边都是豺狼
He's surrounded by jackals,
我担心他会被他们活吞
and I'm afraid they will eat him alive.
如果你留下 你也会遭遇同样的命运
And if you stay, they will eat you, too.
米尔斯小姐
Miss Mills.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
可以吗
May I?
当然
Why, yes, of course.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
请坐
Take a seat.
我原本
I was...
希望这些话我们这会儿早就说过了
hoping we'd have had this conversation by now
你会主动来找我谈
and that you would have initiated it.
事实上
In fact, I'm...
我原本想坐着等着
you know, I was prepared to just sit and wait
等你来找我
until you did so.
但很不幸
But unfortunately,
我不能再等了
I can wait no longer.
天呐 很抱歉
Gosh, I'm sorry.
我不知道你指的是什么
I don't know what it is you're referring to.
你很厉害
You're very good...
你扮演的这个角色
in this, uh... this role you play.
可怜楚楚的姑娘
The bird with the broken wing.
肯定很好用
I'm sure it works...
至少大多时候好用
more often than not.
但我们都清楚
But we both know...
你比你想让人们了解的坚强得多
you're much stronger than you want people to know.
是吧
Don't we?
约翰 我不知道
John, I... I don't know
你以为我做了什么
what it is you think I've done.
我知道你向我隐瞒了信息
What I know you've done is withhold information from me,
虽然我接纳你进入帝国
despite the fact that I welcome you into the Reich,
进入我家
into my home,
进入我家人的生活中
and into the life of my family.
我绝不会伤害你的家人
I would never do anything to harm your family.
如果你隐瞒我
If you keep secrets from me,
你就置我的家人于危险中
you place my family in danger.
我知道你见过他 茱莉安娜
I know you met him, Juliana.
霍桑·阿本森
Hawthorn Abendsen.
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle.
我无法说出他在哪
I couldn't have told you where to find him.
我知道 否则你根本不可能
I know, or you wouldn't have made it
走出移♥民♥中心
out of the Immigration Center.
既然你知道他的名字
Well, if you have his name, you...
你肯定还知道别的
you must have other information.
我只见过他一次 就那么几分钟
I only met him once for a matter of minutes,
我被下了药 我不知道我还能告诉你什么
and I was drugged. I don't know what else I could have given you
你不是已经知道的
that you don't already have.
他对你说了什么
What did he say to you?
我没说是因为
I didn't tell you because
我怕你会把我交给宪兵队
I was afraid you'd turn me over to the kempeitai.
请回答问题
Answer the question, please.
他想知道
He wanted to know if I...
他想知道那卷电影的事
He wanted to know about the film,
我给乔的那份
the one I gave to Joe.
电影怎么了
What about it?
他想知道我是不是看过
He wanted to know if I'd watched it.
然后呢
And?
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
回答问题
Just answer the question.
是的 我看了
Yes. I watched it.
换你不会吗
Wouldn't you?
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
一颗炸♥弹♥ 原♥子♥弹♥
It shows a bomb, an A bomb,
炸毁了旧金山
destroying San Francisco,
抵抗组织的成员
and members of the Resistance
在街上被纳粹处决
being executed in the street by Nazis and...
还有呢
And?
其中一个是乔·布雷克
And one of them was Joe Blake.
但那不是真的
But it... it wasn't real.
不可能是真的
Couldn't possibly have been real,
我还问阿本森是怎么伪造出来的
and I asked Abendsen how they could have faked it,
他不肯回答
but he wouldn't answer me.
然后抵抗组织回来了
And then the Resistance came back,
再次给我下药
and they drugged me again,
他们把我锁在了一辆车的后箱里
and they locked me in the trunk of a car,
其余的你都知道了
and you know the rest.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这样吗
Is that all?
我要你继续正常生活 米尔斯小姐
I'd like you to go about your day, Miss Mills.
没人需要知道我来找你的事
No one need know about this visit.
这是你我的秘密
It'll stay between us.
是 是 先生
Yes. Yes, sir.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
他现在大概就在看着我们
He's probably watching us right now.
如果他什么都知道
Well, if he knew everything,
他就不需要找你问话了
he wouldn't need to talk to you.
我现在为什么还没被丢进牢里
Why am I not sitting in a cell somewhere
准备被送回旧金山
on my way back to San Francisco?
我不知道 他肯定对你另有打算
I don't know. He must have another idea for you.
我得离开这里
I've got to get out of here.
听着 茱莉安娜
Listen, Juliana,
我们听到了传闻
we're hearing whispers.
党卫队高度警惕
The S.S. is on alert.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表