剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
杰瑞是个顾家的人
Gerry was a family man.
我指的不仅是他为两个优秀的儿子
And I don't just mean his intense pride
和美丽的妻子而感到的由衷骄傲
in his two fine boys and his beautiful wife.
我也不是在说
Nor am I talking about the fact that,
由于他的工作性质
through his work as a doctor, he...
他也成为了我们每个家庭的一员
he came to be a part of all of our families.
我真正想说的是
No, What I mean is that...
一个人有多强大 取决于他身边的人
a man is only ever as strong as the people around him:
也就是他服务的群体
the community he serves
和他发誓保护的家人
and the family he is sworn to protect.
他所有的力量
Whatever strength he has...
都来自这些人
he draws from them.
而为了他们
And for them...
他必须准备好奉献一切
he must be prepared to give everything...
甚至生命 来保护他们
his life for his blood...
否则
or else...
否则他的一切功勋成就
or else everything he has done...
都毫无意义
has been for nothing.
他也什么都不是
He is nothing.
现在请各位起立
Now, if you'll please stand
和我一起合唱《好战友》
and join me in singing "Der gute Kamerad."
汤玛斯
Thomas?
汤玛斯
Thomas?
汤玛斯
Thomas?
汤玛斯
Thomas?
汤...汤玛斯
Thom... Thomas?
妈
Mom?
我们走 亲爱的
Let's go, honey.
看来黑社会这周只能换个人杀了
Guess the Yakuza will have to kill someone else this week.
这对他们来说肯定不成问题
Well, I'm sure that won't be a problem for them.
那我把钱给他们送去吧
Well, I better get this to them.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
是弗林克先生把我们牵扯进来的
Mr. Frink got us into this mess.
应该让他去...交钱
He should be the one to... make the drop.
没事 我去就行 你不用跟去
It's okay. I'll do it. You don't have to come.
你应该知道
You do realize
他们可能会履行约定
they're just as likely to kill you
但也可能直接杀了你吧
as they are to honor the deal.
他们希望我们再送钱去 不是吗
They want us to keep paying them, don't they?
这些人不可以常理度之
These are not reasonable men.
他们爱钱不假
Yes, they love money,
但有时候更喜欢折磨别人
but sometimes not as much as inflicting pain,
尤其是对外国人
particularly on gaijin.
那看来我一个人去更好
Well, it's better that it's just me, then.
你这人真是奇怪
You're a very strange specimen.
你今天证明了
You proved today
你也许有些隐藏的才能
that you may have hidden talents...
当然藏得非常深
admittedly buried very deeply.
而且我本来
And the devotion
会为你和弗林克先生的深厚情谊而感动
that you and Mr. Frink show each other would be touching
如果你们俩没有彻底毁了我的生活的话
if the two of you hadn't so thoroughly ruined my life.
而且这情谊也有点...不釣り合い
And it weren't so futsuri-ai.
我也开始喜欢你了 鲍勃
You're growing on me, too, Bob.
那个词是什么意思
What's that word mean?
不平等
Unequal.
你是个成年人 麦卡锡先生
You're a grown man, Mr. McCarthy.
你打算什么时候走出你朋友投下的阴影
When are you going to step out of your friend's shadow
张开你的翅膀
and spread your wings?
我和弗兰克互相照顾
Me and Frank take care of each other.
祝我好运吧 鲍勃
Wish me luck, Bob.
等等
Wait.
你完全不了解日语的微妙
You know nothing of the linguistic nuances of Japanese
所以你很可能会说出什么
and are therefore liable to say something
害我也没命的话
that might get me killed too.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
但说真的 别再喊我鲍勃了
But you gotta stop calling me Bob.
我们要等多久
How long are we going to have to wait?
将军随时会来了
The general will be here any moment now.
你确定他会从那儿过来吗
You sure that's where he'll come in from?
我确定
I'm sure.
怎么了
What?
你跟他的共同点其实比你想的要多
You know, you have more in common with him than you think.
你们都把我视为日本人
You both see me as a Pon.
既然你都要告诉我我在想什么了
Well, since you are telling me what I think.
那我说错了吗
So tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我你之所以想一个人来
Tell me the reason you wanted to do this alone
不是因为你后悔跟个肮脏的日本人上♥床♥了
isn't because you regret having sex with a filthy Pon.
你不能决定我是什么
You know, you don't get to decide what I am.
我是美国人
I'm American.
不管你在哪出生 你不知道
Wherever you were born, you don't know what it is
因为自己的长相
to be treated like a piece of shit
而每时每刻
every minute of every day
被人粗鲁对待的感受
because of what you look like.
我在集中营长大
I grew up in a concentration camp.
没多久以前
It wasn't all that long ago
还是白人的天下
the white male called the shots.
反正那对我不适用
But not this white male.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我原本姓弗克
My family name is... was... Fink.
按照法律 我是犹太人
I'm Jewish according to the law.
我也无权决定我是什么人
I don't get to decide what I am, either.
你是什么人对我来说没差
Makes no difference to me what you are.
但你对我就不是这么看了 是吧
You can't say the same about me, can you?
他来了
Here he comes.
粮仓居然守卫这么森严
There's a lot of security for a grain warehouse.
将军为什么每天都来这儿
Why does a general come here every day?
准备行动 看好他去哪了
Get ready to move. Watch where he goes.
我会装作送餐跟去
I'm going to follow along like I'm delivering food, right?
把垃圾拿去那边的垃圾桶
Take the trash to the dumpster over there.
记住
And remember,
观察他在哪里最落单
look for wherever he's most isolated.
弗兰克
Frank.
你去哪
Where are you going?
弗兰克
Frank.
你
You!
你
You!
别过来
Stay back!
你
You!
弗克
Fink!
你
You.
你搞砸了 弗兰克
You blew it, Frank.
如果你不能遵守命令
If you can't follow orders,
我们就有大♥麻♥烦了 兄弟
we're going to have a serious fucking problem, brother.
你策划的事没时间执行了
There isn't time for what you're planning.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那些徽章
The badges...
没时间了
There isn't time.
什么
What?
我朋友艾德
All right, my buddy Ed,
他总进医院
he was always in the hospital.
我一般都陪他去
I was usually with him.
在放射科 他们都戴辐射量指示章
In the X-ray department, they wear radiation badges.
所以那个日本将军才会去
That's why the Pon general is here
以及为什么他们往里面供的电
and why they're pumping enough power into that place
-足够一座小城市用了 -为什么
- to run a small city. - Why?
因为他们在造原♥子♥弹♥
Because they're building an atomic bomb.
你从一个徽章就看出来了
You got that from a badge?
不止是徽章
Not just that the badge.
电影
The film.
我们失去的那卷电影
In the film we lost,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表