剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你只需要知道 我做的一切
All you need to know is everything I do...
一切
everything...
都是为了这个家
I do it for the family,
为了保护孩子们
to keep our children safe.
为了家庭
For the family?
我们的儿子病了
Our son is ill.
我就知道有事
I knew that there was something.
杰瑞本打算上报的
Gerry was going to report him.
但你也不能...
But that is no reason for you to...
没有治愈办法
There's no cure.
是不治之症
There's no cure.
你...打算怎么办
What... What... What are you going...
-我们怎么办 -我们不能杀他
- What are we going to do? - We're not going to kill him.
我们不会杀了自己的儿子
We're not going to kill our son.
但他们会逼我们的
But they're going to make us.
以你的地位 如果我们不
A man of your rank, and if we don't,
那他们会把我的孩子都夺走
then they are going to take my babies away from me.
-不会的 -你说什么呢
- No, they won't. - What are you talking about?
他们当然会 他们会杀了你儿子
Of course they will. They are going to kill your son.
你信任我吗 海伦
Do you trust me, Helen?
你信任我吗 海伦
Do you trust me, Helen?
当然
Yes.
不会发生那种事的
It's not going to happen, all right?
他们不会那么做的
They're not going to do it...
因为我不会允许他们那么做的
because I'm no going to let them do it.
喂
Hello.
看窗外
Look out your window.
你是谁
Who is this?
拿起电♥话♥ 走到窗边
Pick up your phone, take it to the window,
看外面
and look outside.
听说你在找我
I hear you've been looking for me.
我是乔治·迪克森
I'm George Dixon.
乔治
George?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表