剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
You understand?
我们七天后就要第一次交钱了
Our first payment is due in seven days.
七天
Seven days.
好了 从高价艺术品开始
All right, let's start with the high value artifacts.
我喜欢你的思路
I like the way you think.
我已经选好了几个复♥制♥的对象
I've already selected a few likely candidates for reproduction.
一名横滨的买♥♥家为这件专门写来了信
A buyer in Yokohama wrote specifically for this piece.
卡斯特的短剑
It's Custer's Tiffany sword,
他当上将军时得到的赠礼
given to him when he was made general.
不行 太复杂
No. Too detailed.
我至少得花一个月
It would take me at least a month.
好吧
All right.
一件有趣的黑人古物
A quaint artifact from Negro history:
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗1931年
the trumpet Louis Armstrong used
录制《懒人河》时用的小号♥
when he recorded "Lazy River" In 1931.
行啊 如果你有能用来
Sure, if you can get me a hydraulic system
弯主管的液压系统
to bend the main tube.
这个怎么样
What about this?
亚伯拉罕·林肯遇刺当晚所戴的袖扣
The cufflink Abraham Lincoln wore the night he was assassinated.
你能当多少钱
How much could you hock it for?
我是个受人尊敬的推销员 弗林克先生
I'm a reputable salesman, Mr. Frink.
我不当东西
I do not hock.
多少
How much?
找对买♥♥家 2.5到3万
To the right buyer, 25-30,000.
好 我做两个
All right, so I make two.
不不
No, no.
找到一个 就是千载难逢了
Just locating one would be the prize of a lifetime.
找到一对儿 只会引人怀疑
To find the pair, it would raise too much suspicion.
老亚伯有两只袖子吧 这是一套
Old Abe had two sleeves, didn't he? It's a set.
而且我们急需钱
And we need that money fast.
你住这儿 是吧
You live here, right?
怎么 等等
Why? Wait a minute.
你去哪 别乱闯
Where are you going? Excuse me.
这是我的家 弗林克先生
W... This is my home, Mr. Frink,
外人止步的
and strictly off limits.
通风情况如何
How's the ventilation?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
有人吗
Hello.
这儿呢 艾德
Yeah. Back here, Ed.
艾德 艾德是谁
Ed? Who the hell is Ed?
我的助手
My assistant.
你的助手 就那个助手吗
Your assistant? The assistant?
害我们陷入这麻烦的那个
The one who got us into this mess?
这是你要的东西
Here's the stuff you wanted.
谢谢
Thanks.
艾德 这是奇尔顿
Ed, this is Childan.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
是奇尔顿先生
It's Mr. Childan.
马上把那个从我的赫伯怀特家具上拿下去
And get that off my Hepplewhite right this instant.
什么 那桌子吗
What? The table?
我不知道你以为你在做什么 弗林克先生
I don't know what you think you're doing here, Mr. Frink,
但这完全不可容忍♥
but this is completely unacceptable.
我家不安全
My place isn't safe,
我们只有一周来做两个这玩意
and we have a week to make two of these.
这不...你不能...
This isn't... You can't possibly...
要么我们在这儿干
Either we work here,
要么你去跟黑社会解释
or you explain to the Yakuza
我们为什么第一次交钱就迟到
why we're going to be late with our first payment.
好吧 我走后想想我们都需要什么材料
All right, figure out the materials we'll need while I'm gone.
好
All right.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我们需要更多工具
We need more tools.
别傻站着 他们会看到你的
Keep moving. They'll see you.
出了什么事
What the hell happened?
这里已经不安全了
The shop was burned.
我在确保没人自己走进陷阱里
I'm making sure our people don't walk into a trap.
我是指茱莉安娜
I meant with Juliana.
你们不是要送她去墨西哥的吗
Your people were supposed to get her to Mexico.
-我不能... -你别想走
- I'm not at lib... - You're not going.
我需要答案
I need answers.
把你的手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
你想杀我吗 来吧
You want to kill me? Go ahead.
那算是帮我忙了
You'd be doing me a favor.
跟我来
Come with me.
这是弗兰克·弗林克
This is Frank Frink.
他想知道茱莉安娜的下落
He wants to know what happened to Juliana.
-这是谁 -我是盖瑞
- Who is this? - My name's Gary.
盖瑞·康奈尔
Gary Connell.
等等 我想跟凯伦谈
Wait. I want to talk to Karen.
凯伦死了
Karen's dead.
你女朋友害死了她
Your girlfriend got her killed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她背叛了我们所有人 弗兰克
She betrayed all of us, Frank...
你 莱缪 凯伦 我
you, Lem, Karen, me.
她放乔·布雷克带电影走了
She let Joe Blake go with the film.
不不 我不信
No. No, no, no. I don't... I don't believe you.
不吗
No?
这是她
This is her...
昨天投敌去了德帝国
defecting to the Reich yesterday.
她现在在纽约
She's in New York right now.
知道吗 这都怪你们
You know what? This is your fault.
怪我们
Our fault.
如果不是你们
If it hadn't been for you people
还有那些破电影
and those goddamn films,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
是啊 兄弟 我很抱歉
You're right, brother. I'm sorry.
告诉你 我才不是你兄弟
You know what? No. I am not your brother.
你就是 弗兰克
Yes, you are, Frank.
我们都是一边的
We are all on the same side here.
是吗 哪一边
Oh, yeah? Yeah, what side is that?
反抗♥日♥本人的那边
The side that stands against the Japanese.
反抗纳粹的那边
The side that stands against the Nazis,
代表自♥由♥的那边
that stands for freedom.
自♥由♥ 那是什么啊
Freedom, whatever that is.
我们听说你姐姐的遭遇了
We heard what happened to your sister
还有她的孩子
and her kids.
你们就是这样 是吧
This is what you do, isn't it?
利用别人的痛苦
You use people's suffering
来说服他们为你们无望的目标而战
to turn them to your lost cause.
我不会为任何人而战
Well, I am not signing up for any causes.
你只照顾自己 是吗 弗兰克
You just look out for yourself, is that it, Frank?
对 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
你怎么看
What do you think?
看看他去了哪
See where he goes.
这是你看见的那个人吗
Was this the man you saw?
大概是吧
I think so.
他叫乔治·迪克森
His name is George Dixon.
他跟楚蒂有什么关系
What does he have to do with Trudy?
他是她父亲
He's her father.
小姐
Miss?
打扰 小姐 你是哪来的
Excuse me, Miss, where are you from?
不关我的事 我知道
None of my business. I know.
我就是有点紧张
I guess I'm just a little nervous.
我是海克特
I am Hector.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
我们来自布宜诺斯艾利斯
W-We're from Buenos Aires.
那里什么样
What's it like there?
不安全 现在不安全了
It's not safe, not anymore.
战争要来了 知道吗
War is coming, you know?
你是纯雅利安人吗
Are you full Aryan?
纯雅利安人
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表