剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
作为他的手下
I say as his men
我将为您现在的担忧
will be able to help with important matters
提供协助
that are concerning you at this time.
你好 财政大臣森町
Konichiwa, Finance Minister Mori.
麻烦让我们单独谈谈
If you will please excuse us.
言道
Kotomichi.
你对这妞很动心啊
You've got it bad for this one.
不是那样的
Not like that.
小茱很不一样
Jules is different.
必须的 我这几周都没怎么见着你
She must be because I've rarely seen you for weeks.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry. It was...
起初很艰难 她不敢一个人待着
It was rough at first. She couldn't be alone.
然后 她不需要陪伴时
And then, when she could be alone,
我又不想离开她了
I... I didn't want to leave her alone.
-对了 -怎么
- One thing. - Yeah.
等你见到她
When you meet her,
你说什么都行
you can talk about anything,
但千万别问事故的事
except don't ask about the accident.
-好吗 -嗯 知道了
- Okay? - Yeah. Got it.
这是她第一天出来
It's just it's her first day out.
我不想惹她不高兴
I... I don't want to upset her.
好 我知道了
Okay, I got it.
你来了
You made it.
是啊
I did.
艾德 这是小茱
Ed, this is, uh, Jules.
他经常说起你
He talks so much about you,
我很想抱你 但是
I really want to hug you, but I...
没事 我们可以以后再抱
That's okay. We can hug later.
艾德 你把杯子放哪了
Ed, where'd you put the glasses?
-我以为你带了 -没有
- I thought you had them. - No.
没事 别担心
It's okay. Don't worry.
等在这里
Wait here, okay?
别走开
Don't go anywhere.
照顾好她 好吗
Watch her, will you?
我其实不需要照顾
I don't actually need watching.
之前也许的确需要 不过
I suppose I did at some point, but...
弗兰克大概照顾习惯了
Frank got in the habit, I think.
况且 谁喝酒还用杯子啊
For that matter, who even needs a glass?
肯定比医院的啤酒好喝多了吧
Tastes better than hospital beer, I bet.
我可是费了好大力气
You know, I had the worst time
才在医院里喝到好啤酒
getting decent hospital beer.
弗兰克告诉我你也在医院待过很久
Frank told me you had a pretty long hospital stay yourself.
对 我有肺病
Yeah. My lungs.
芥子气可把我的肺整惨了
Mustard gas really did a number on them.
弗兰克真的很好
Frank was great.
几乎每天都来看我
He'd come by pretty much every day,
坐在我的床边
sit at my bed
告诉我外边发生的故事
and tell me stories from the outside.
大概多亏了这些故事我才没疯
I guess I can say it kept me sane.
没有弗兰克 我可能都活不到今天
Without Frank, I probably wouldn't be here.
这一点上我也一样
Well, we've got that in common.
那他有没有告诉你
Did he, uh, did he ask you
不要提起车祸的事
not to say anything about the accident?
有
Yeah.
我不介意谈车祸
I can talk about it.
我
I, uh...
在经历了一切后
after everything that happened,
好多好多事
which is a long story,
我
I, uh...
我失去了希望
I lost hope.
然后突然有一天
And one day I found myself
我站在一个车流不息的街角
standing on a busy street corner and...
感觉自己孤独无依
feeling completely alone,
然后一瞬间 我做出了选择
and I just made a split-second choice.
但我活下来了 因为原来
But I survived because, as it turns out,
我并不孤单
I'm not alone.
之后我有很多时间去思考那个选择
And I've had a lot of time to think about that choice,
我知道
and I know...
我选错了
it was the wrong one.
那是不是可以说
I guess you could say
你找到了一点希望
you found yourself a little bit of hope.
我觉得是
I think I did.
艾德华
Edward.
艾德华
Edward?
艾德华 你没听见吗
Edward! Have you been listening?
你箱子里还有地方吗
Do you have any more room in there?
没地方了 都满了
No. There's no room. It's full.
能腾点地方吗
Can you pare it down a bit?
我们得把这个带走
We need to make space for this.
我们带这玩意去中立区能干什么
What are we going to do with that in the Neutral Zone?
这东西不是拿来用的 麦卡锡先生
We don't intend to do anything with it, Mr. McCarthy.
它没有实际用途
An objet does not serve a function.
其价值完全来自其美感
Its value lies entirely in its aesthetic.
我还要穿呢
I need those.
请你务必明白
You must understand.
我们要去的地方 是一片文化的荒原
Where we're going, there is a total absence of culture.
这只花瓶的历史可追溯到1798年
This vase dates back to 1798.
是有故事的 有历史的
It has a story, a history.
但那些裤子我还要穿啊
Those are my pants.
我确定你的裤子肯定也有历史
Well, I'm sure they have a story, too,
不过我实在没兴趣听
but just not one I'm eager to hear.
我只有一只提箱 你已经装了四大箱了
I have one bag. You've already packed four trunks.
弗林克先生会帮我们搬的 是吧 弗林克先生
Mr. Frink will help us with the load, won't you, Mr. Frink?
弗兰克
Frank.
你没有告诉他们吧
You didn't tell them, did you?
他们会杀了你的
They would have killed you.
但我不说 就威胁到了他们的安全
But by not telling them, I'm risking their lives.
弗兰克 你到底要我说多少遍
Damn it, Frank, how many times do I have to tell you?
我完全没跟宪兵队提过他们的事
I didn't say anything about them to the kempeitai.
我相信你
Yeah, I believe you.
你怎么知道宪兵队有没有跟踪你
How did you know the kempeitai didn't follow you?
窃听我们的电♥话♥
Tap our phones,
在这里装窃听器
bug the place?
奇尔顿 卖♥♥袖扣得的现金在哪
Childan, where's the cash from the cufflink sale?
请稍等
Just one moment, please.
我已经
I've, uh, already
把钱分成了三等分
divided it into three equal shares.
数数吧
Go ahead and count it.
请便 我保证都在这里了
Be my guest. I assure you it's all there.
我不要 我为什么要拿你的那份
I don't want that. Why would I want your share?
如果你能找到小茱
You find Jules if you can,
你告诉她
and you tell her...
告诉她 她是对的
Just tell her she was right.
你不是他们兄弟
You're not their brother,
不管他们怎么叫你
no matter what they call you.
如果你需要家人
If you're looking for a family,
你还有我们俩
you've got two of us:
小茱和我
Jules and me.
好吧
Fine.
但拿着你的钱 我不想要
But take your share. I don't want it.
我用不上了
I'm not going to need it.
你还好吗 贸易大臣
Are you well, Trade Minister?
疲惫不堪
So very tired.
但我猜你知道原因
But I suspect you know the reason why.
你不是这个世界的人 言道
You're not from this world, Kotomichi.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister...
我在另一个世界了解到
I learned in the other world
我们帝国的战败
defeat of our empire,
广岛和长崎所发生的灾难
the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki,
你是在那里受伤
where you were injured.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表