剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I'm Joe.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
能不能拜托你带我离开这里
Now can you please get me the hell out of here?
上车
Get in.
乔瑟夫
Josef!
别走 求你
Stop, please!
乔瑟夫
Josef!
能擦掉吗
Is it coming out?
没事的
It doesn't matter.
反正是别人捐的
It was a donation anyway.
我刚搬来时没带什么东西
I didn't have much when I moved here.
这下我更不好意思了
Now I feel even worse.
别傻了 没事的
No, don't be silly. It's fine.
我得说 你的裙子好漂亮
I must say your dress is very beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
是挺好看的吧
It is, isn't it?
我简直不敢相信多么合身
I couldn't believe how well it fit.
就连我都看得出
Well, even I can see that,
我对时尚可是一窍不通
and I don't know anything about fashion.
约翰该提醒我
John might have warned me
你们是这么一群时髦的女人
you were such a stylish group of women.
你究竟跟他们怎么认识的
How exactly do you know the family?
有共同的朋友
A mutual friend.
约翰和海伦对我特别好
John and Helen have been so kind to me.
他真是了不起
He's amazing.
而她总是在付出
And she just gives and gives.
擦不掉了
Well, it's not coming out.
我给你买♥♥件新的吧
Why don't you let me replace it?
不 不必的
No, you don't have to do that.
但我想
But I want to.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢阳光落在叶子上的样子
I love the way the light falls on the leaves.
提醒我 不管是什么我认为很重要的东西
It reminds me that whatever I think is so important,
树都不会在意
the trees don't care.
你母亲跟你说到过祖国吗
Did your mother ever speak of the Fatherland?
我母亲
My mother?
不 她从不谈及过去
No, she... she never talked about the past.
她说那不健康
She said it unhealthy,
我该专注于未来
that I should focus on the future.
你如果不想就不必说话
You don't have to talk if you don't want to.
昨天我才得知我是个私生子
Yesterday I found out I'm a bastard.
你今早已经证明自己是个混♥蛋♥了
You proved that this morning.
我母亲骗了我
My mother lied to me.
我父亲并没有抛弃我们
My father didn't run out on us.
是她把我从他身边带走了
She took me away from him.
我很遗憾 乔
I'm sorry, Joe.
我是生命之源
I'm Lebensborn.
你觉得可怕吗
Does that spook you?
为什么要觉得可怕
Why would it?
我也是
Welcome to the club.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 你是...
Wait. Y-You're...
我们不会是...
We're not...
不是
No.
否则我还会那么吻你吗
Would I have kissed you like that?
冷静
Calm down.
做个生命之源的孩子也没那么糟
Being Lebensborn isn't the worst thing in the world.
真的吗 得知自己降生于育种计划
Really? Finding out you come from a breeding program?
如何出生是我们无法选择的
We didn't have any choice in how we were born.
管家西尔维娅看我的眼神好像我是
That housekeeper Silvia looks at me like I'm some sort of...
天选之子
Chosen one?
我们父母那一代人有些奇怪的想法
Our parents' generation had some strange ideas.
你看我特别吗
Do I seem special to you?
不 完全不
No, not at all.
你非常无聊
You're completely boring.
我唯一特别之处
The only thing special about me
就是我不接受父亲
is that I refuse to let my father
安排我嫁给个老头子
marry me off to some fossil.
我要自己决定人生该怎么过
I will decide what to do with my life
未来该怎么走 非常感谢
and my future, thank you very much.
那么
So...
你逛够了吗
have you had enough?
远远不够
Not even close.
我其实还有地方要去
I'm actually supposed to be somewhere,
你不如一起来吧
but why don't you come?
你可能正需要这个
It might be just the thing you need.
是什么
What's that?
换换场景
A different kind of space.
长官 我们接到了
Sir, we have a priority message
旧金山站的优先信息
from San Francisco Station.
我们的探子认为他们找到了
Our agents believe they have located
高堡最近的一个藏身处
the most recent hideout of High Castle.
多近
How recent?
是一处谷仓 过去24小时内被烧了
It was a barn, torched within the last 24 hours.
看来大火还烧毁了很大一批电影
And it appears that the fire destroyed a large cache of films.
数百卷
Hundreds.
那太不幸了
And that's very unfortunate.
我们的探子还在那一带进行搜索
Our agents are continuing to search the area.
提醒一下黑社会的朋友
Can you remind our Yakuza friends
付款的准确条件
of the exact conditions of payment?
-我要活捉高堡 -是 长官
- I want High Castle alive. - Yes, sir.
埃里希 你好吗 你母亲怎么样
Erich. How are you? How's your mother?
我们都很好 太太
We're both very well, Mrs....
海伦 谢谢
Helen. Thank you.
很高兴能在这儿见到你
It's a pleasure to see you here.
我们说好要谈的
We had arranged to talk,
但好像没定时间
but I don't think we set a time.
我现在就可以
Now would be ideal for me,
如果方便的话
if it's convenient, of course.
我会叫各个旗队长等待命令 长官
I'll have the Standartenführers await further orders, sir.
别接电♥话♥进来 埃里希
No calls, please, Erich.
约翰
John...
不能等回家再说吗
This couldn't wait till I got home?
他不能去 约翰
He's not going, John.
我不能允许
I will not allow it.
汤玛斯一迈出家门 我就紧张得屏息闭气
I stop breathing the moment Thomas walks out that front door,
他回来我才敢松口气
and I only start again when he is back home.
你还想让他去南美
You want to let him go to South America?
-海伦 -他肯定会被发现的
- Helen... - He will be found out,
你知道那意味着什么
and you know what that means.
好了
Okay.
坐下
Sit down.
海伦 求你 坐下
Helen, sit down, please.
我们得让他去
We are going to let him go.
汤玛斯会
Thomas will fly
飞去布宜诺斯艾利斯
to Buenos Aires, all right?
然后
And from there,
他会去跟其他考察队员汇合
he's going to travel to meet the others on his expedition.
但他不会赶到集♥合♥地点
But he's not going to make the rendezvous
因为在安第斯山脉的某个山麓丘陵
because, somewhere in the foothills of the Andes,
他会被犹太人绑♥架♥
he's going to be kidnapped by Semites.
这是你做的
You did this.
在其他人看来
Now, this is going to look like, to the rest of the world,
这是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥针对高♥官♥的打击
a terrorist act on a high-profile target,
但汤玛斯 他不会有事
but Thomas, he's going to be okay.
他会安全的
He'll be safe.
在南美
In South America?
他可以活几十年 海伦
He could live for decades, Helen.
这样 他能活得舒舒坦坦的
This way, he's going to be comfortable.
他会安全
He's going to be safe.
没人会找到他
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表