剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Would it be possible to speak to him?
我丈夫
My husband...
死了
is dead.
能告诉我怎么回事吗
May I ask what happened?
他们说他自杀了
They say he shot himself.
他是个叛徒
He was a traitor.
请您得知道
You must know.
您丈夫是因为想让世界更美好
Your husband died trying to make the world
才死的
a better place.
他成功了吗
And did he?
仅仅是想 还不够吧
Trying is not enough, is it?
这个解良呢
What about this guy Kera?
他怎么了
What about him?
他在日本政♥府♥大楼上班
He works in the Nippon Building.
他就是一小官 喜欢米酒
He's a bureaucrat with a taste for sake
和朱迪·嘉兰的周边
and Judy Garland memorabilia.
那这个呢
All right, this one?
京都 不行 他只是个丝绸商
Kyoto. No, he's a silk merchant.
已经搬回日本去了
He moved back to Japan.
我要是聪明的话 早就该坐车逃去中立区了
If I had any sense, I'd be on a bus to the Neutral Zone right now.
那你为什么不走
Then why aren't you?
你的钱肯定足够吧
You must have enough money.
你去过中立区吗
You ever been to the Neutral Zone?
-没有 -那你根本不知道
- No. - Then you have no idea
一个我这样的文化人
how difficult it would be for a man of culture
在那种破地方多难混下去
to survive in an armpit like that.
又找到一个
All right, I got it.
保罗·加仓罗
Paul Kasoura.
这个门都没有
Yeah, not a chance.
为什么 这上面说他是个律师
Why not? It says he's a lawyer.
律师总该有点门路的吧
Lawyers are well connected, aren't they?
他是个律师不假
Yeah, he's indeed a lawyer,
但我把你做的那个坐牛的颈链
but I sold him and his lovely wife Betty
卖♥♥给了他和他的娇妻贝蒂
that Sitting Bull gorget you made.
-所以呢 -所以他买♥♥了假货
- Yeah, so? - So it's a forgery.
我还巴不得躲加仓罗两口子远一点呢
The last thing we need is any further attention from the Kasouras.
你没听见我说的话吗
Hey, did you hear what I just said?
他是艾德最后的希望了
This man's Ed's last chance
也是你最后的机会
and yours, too.
走吧
Now come on.
那两个人是黑社会的
Those guys are Yakuza.
对 所以我建议你让我跟他交涉
Yeah. So I suggest you let me do the talking.
-又是你 -我有事要见加仓罗先生
- You again. - We need to see Mr. Kasoura.
加仓罗先生不会接见擅自登门的访客
Mr. Kasoura does not receive unannounced visitors,
-我也告诉过你... -没事 弗雷德
- and you were told-- - It's all right, Fred.
你有什么事 奇尔顿先生
What is it you want, Mr. Childan?
只需占用您几分钟时间 先生
Uh, just a moment of your time, sir.
我保证不会白耽搁您
I assure you it will be worth it.
进来吧
Come in.
您是刑事辩护律师吧
You are a criminal defense lawyer,
对不对 加仓罗先生
are you not, Mr. Kasoura?
-是 -我这里有个案子
- Yes. - I have a case for you,
此案关系重大
a very important one.
这个人 他有一个朋友
You see, this man has a friend
被冤枉行刺了皇太子
who has been falsely accused of attacking the Crown Prince.
这种事可不能随便说
We do not speak of such things.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
但 他是无辜的
But-- But he is innocent.
我绝对确定
I am absolutely certain of it.
这跟我有何关系
What does that have to do with me?
您还不明白吗
Well, don't you see?
如果无辜者被控行刺皇太子
If the wrong man has been charged with attacking the Crown Prince,
没有比这更严重的误判
there can be no more serious miscarriage of justice.
如果您能证明此事
Now, were you to prove this,
那会让您名声大振 非常有名
it would make you yuumei, very yuumei.
我的客户都注重隐私 奇尔顿先生
My clients are private, Mr. Childan.
我对名声不感兴趣
I have no interest in fame,
我更对为一个
and I certainly have no interest
被控行刺皇太子的人辩护不感兴趣
in defending a man accused of attacking the Crown Prince.
原谅一个白人的浅薄理解
Forgive a white man's shallow understanding,
但对日帝国的职责...
but surely duty to empire dictates--
你们得马上离开
You must leave now.
奇尔顿先生
Mr., uh, Mr. Childan,
他卖♥♥了这条项链给您
he sold you this neck plate...
卖♥♥了八万日元
for 80,000 yen.
怎么
Yes?
价格公道
An excellent price
-这么... -是假货
- for such a-- - It's a fake.
弗兰克
Frank.
你为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
因为
Well, uh, because, uh...
因为是我做的
because I made it.
他撒谎
He's lying.
我没有
No, I'm not.
边缘处我没有打磨
I left the edges unpolished.
这里 还有这里
here and here,
连你这样经验丰富的收藏家都被蒙蔽了
to fool even the most experienced collector like you.
这人显然脑筋不清楚
Uh, this man is clearly deluded.
因为朋友被控 压力太大
The stress of seeing his friend accused.
我们真诚道歉 加仓罗先生
Our sincerest apologies, Kasoura-san.
-我们这就走 -你们哪都别想去
- We'll leave now. - You're going nowhere.
你错过了岔道
You missed the turnoff.
我没错过什么 我们去斯托克顿
I didn't miss anything. We're going to Stockton.
阿本森说别杀她的
Abendsen said not to kill her.
我才不管阿本森说了什么
I don't care what Abendsen said.
她见过他的脸了
She's seen his face now.
我并不同意这样
I am not okay with this.
我并没问你的许可 凯伦
I'm not asking your permission, Karen.
你什么时候这么心软了
Since when did you get so soft?
听上去有人醒了
Sounds like someone's up.
我们得马上停车
We got to pull over now.
这里不行
Not here.
那是宪兵队
That's Kempeitai.
没事 继续走
That's all right. Just keep moving.
该死
Shit.
盖瑞
Gary--
别
No.
盖瑞 住手 别
Gary, stop! Don't!
盖瑞
Gary.
该死 好了 撑着...
Oh, shit. All right. Hold--
盖瑞
Gary!
盖瑞
Gary!
我们得走了
We've got to go now!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表