剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Thomas, are you there?
-得挂了 再见 -汤玛斯
- Gotta go. Bye. - Thomas?
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mother.
没事 坐下吧
Don't be sorry. Just have a seat, please.
汤米陷入爱河了
Tommy's in love.
闭嘴
Shut up.
有人刚刚说了"闭嘴"吗
I just hear "Shut up"?
对不起 父亲 珍妮弗在取笑我
Sorry, Father. Jennifer was teasing me.
餐桌上不许取笑人 在哪都不许
No teasing at the table, please, or anywhere else.
汤玛斯 你是长胡茬了吗
Thomas, is that a little peach fuzz I see on that chin of yours?
我有副多余的剃须刀可以给你用
I have an extra razor you could use
回头再给你自己买♥♥一个
before we get you your own.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, Father.
要不今晚别让茱莉娅来了
Why don't I cancel Julia tonight?
就我们一家人吃吃饭
Just the family for dinner.
这么突然
Such short notice.
那多失礼啊
We don't want to be rude, do we?
她搬家肯定也觉得累了
I'm sure she's tired from the move.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
一切都不会有事的
Everything will be fine.
一切顺利吗
Everything go all right?
嗯 顺利 奇尔顿呢
Yeah. It went fine. Where's Childan?
奇尔顿在这儿 就我一人
Childan's here, left alone,
跟阴谋论大王郁闷地待在一起
unpleasantly, with the Conspiracy King.
你该信我对海德里希的判断
You'd be smart to take that Heydrich tip.
事情的结果
Depending on how that plays out,
可能会撼动权力的平衡
it could shift the power balance.
嗯 反正已经让我的血压
Yes, well, it's already shifted my blood pressure
-急剧飙升了 -你俩慢慢吵
- sharply upward. - You two work it out.
我去洗个澡 收拾一下
I'm gonna take a shower, clean up.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
怎么了
What?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
藏爆♥炸♥物
Stashing the explosive.
藏了一整夜
All night?
你开玩笑呢吧
You have got to be kidding me.
你和那个...
You and that...
那东西呢
So what about the stuff?
他们打算怎么处置
What are they gonna do with it?
我没问 我们知道的越少越好
I didn't ask. The less we know, the better.
我们不该那么做的 弗兰克
We shouldn't have done that, Frank.
我们不该帮他们的
We should not have helped them.
得了 感觉难道不好吗
Come on. Tell me it didn't feel good.
不好
It didn't.
我们跟那些人不一样 弗兰克
We're not like those people, Frank.
是啊 或许我们该学他们
Yeah, well, maybe we should be.
给我点隐私 好吗
A little privacy, please?
谢谢
Danke.
乔瑟夫
Josef?
我听说你要走了
I was informed you were leaving.
你是来送我还是来拦我的
Have you come to see me off or stop me?
我不会逼你留下
I will not force you to stay,
但我有事要求你
but there is something I need to ask from you.
什么事
What's that?
我要你跟我走
I need you to come with me.
我要带你去看样东西
There's something I need to show you.
我的飞机3点起飞
My plane leaves at 3.
我不会让飞机不搭你就走
I won't let it leave without you.
我们之后送你去机场
We'll drop you at the airport after.
要做什么
After what?
让你听到真♥相♥
After you hear the truth.
求你 这很重要
Please. This is important,
对你来说 比对我更重要
even more important for you than me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
战前犹太人建的养老院
The Jews built it as a nursing home before the war.
糟糕的投资
A poor investment.
我们将其更名为
We renamed it Haus Fruhlingsdammerung:
春晓楼
Spring Dawn House.
不会太久的
We won't be long.
这边来
Come this way.
你听说过 生命之源吗
Have you heard of the term Lebensborn?
-没 -翻译过来应该是
- No? - I think the translation is,
"生命之源"
"Fountain of Life."
嗯 以前学校里有人提过
Yeah, guys in school used to talk
那些叫生命之源的地方
about those Fountain of Life places.
是帝国高层的专享妓院吧
Weren't they cat houses for the top guys in the Reich?
那是传说
That was a myth about them.
真实的情况是
What was, and indeed remains real,
元首一直想完美我们的种族
is the Führer's desire to perfect the species.
生命之源
And Lebensborn is...
是为实现这一目的的早期尝试
an early attempt to that end.
应该是 这边
I think it... This way. This way.
没错
Ja.
瞧 这栋楼在40年代晚期就废弃了
You see, this facility was phased out in the late '40s
因为没能得到所需的结果
after it failed to deliver the desired results.
但还是有些人
But there are still some
把生命之源的孩子视为
who still see the children of Lebensborn as
天选之子
the chosen ones...
元首的后代
the Führer's own offspring.
这应该是有目的的吧
I guess there's a point to this, right?
对
Yes.
种性优良的女人
Racially desirable women
自愿在生命之源
volunteered to have their babies
妇产医院生下孩子
at the Lebensborn birthing houses
然后按党的理念教导长大
to be raised in line with the Party ideals.
类似这样的地方
Places like this one
本是要培养下一代党卫队精英
were to provide the next generation of the SS elite.
那么这里是妇产医院
So this was a birthing house.
这里是
This was...
你出生的地方 乔瑟夫
your birthing house, Josef.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你是1935年4月10日 早上7:32
You were born here on April 10, 1935,
在这里出生的
at 7:32 in the morning.
不是的
No, I wasn't.
次年八月 你被绑♥架♥
On August the following year, you were kidnapped
并被带去了美国
and taken to America.
不 我出生在布鲁克林
No. I was born in Brooklyn
一间我妈妈负担不起的肮脏小屋里
in a filthy hovel that my mother couldn't afford
就因为你抛弃了我们
because you abandoned us.
对不起 但实情不是如此
I'm sorry. That simply isn't true.
我理解这肯定让你很难受
I understand how upsetting this must be.
你对我根本不了解
You don't understand a thing about me.
艾尔莎偷走你后
When Elsa stole you,
我想派人抓到她 把你找回来
I wanted her caught and you brought back.
但我之后意识到 这个项目是错的
But I came to realize this program was wrong.
其目的虽然纯粹 但手段太残忍♥
Its intentions were pure, but its methods were cruel.
我不相信你的话
I don't believe a word you're saying!
你妈妈带你走是对的 乔瑟夫
Your mother was right to take you away, Josef.
你绝不能怪她
You must never blame her.
你离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
说 警佐
Yes, Sergeant.
长官
Sir,
我们的特工已在纽约找到了茱莉安娜·克莱恩
our agents have located Juliana Crain in New York
并在做安排了
and are making arrangements.
通知他们我要马上把她弄回来
Inform them I want her brought back immediately.
长官 事情或许比我们想的复杂
Sir, it may be more complicated than we thought.
她的庇护是由史密斯副总指挥
Her asylum is being personally sponsored
亲自负责的
by Obergruppenführer Smith.
这是
That is...
令人困扰
very troubling.
我们是否还继续行动
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表