剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The truth is I know I should do more.
像你们那样
Like you folks.
你害死我们了 你知道吧
You killed us. You do know that.
你承认骗了黑社会
You admitted swindling the Yakuza.
又不是我安排的交易
I didn't set up the deal.
慢着 你不是说
Wait. You're not seriously positing a reality
这是我的错吧
in which any of this is my fault?
这次可别说话了
This time, please do not talk.
你想为我们效力
You want to work for us?
是纳粹杀了你们的人
It was a Nazi who killed your men.
我当时不知道会发生那种事
I had no idea that was going to happen --
老天爷啊
Oh, sweet Lesu--
我偷你的律师
I stole from your lawyer
是为了证明我能为你赚大钱
to prove I can make you a lot of money.
你算是哪门子商人
What kind of businessman are you?
当然是个优秀的商人
Clearly an excellent one.
先生 我店里有一大批
Sir, I have a list in my shop of buyers
愿为美国古董出手阔绰的顾客
willing to pay vast sums for old-time Americana.
不管弗林克先生还做了什么 而且
Whatever else Mr. Frink is-- and in--
实际上 我跟他不熟
in truth, I hardly know him--
他是一位极具天赋的艺术家
he is an extraordinarily gifted artist.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
他什么都能做吗
He can make anything?
什么都能
Anything!
但是我需要我的助手
But only if I have my assistant.
欢迎回来 副总指挥 飞行顺利吗
Welcome back, Obergruppenfuehrer. How was your flight?
顺利 谢谢 你召回外勤特工了吗
Fine. Thank you. You recalled the Field Agents?
还有中立区那边
Along with suspected Resistance members
疑似是抵抗组织成员的人
from across the Neutral Zone.
所有人都在就高堡奇人的下落
All are being questioned about the whereabouts
接受审问
of the Man in the High Castle.
结果如何
And?
旗队长都到了 准备向您汇报 长官
The Standartenfuehrers are gathered to brief you, sir,
不过尚未得出确凿结论
but nothing definitive yet.
乔·布雷克呢
And Joe Blake?
没有消息
No word.
瞧瞧是谁被风吹来了
Well, look what the wind blew in.
很抱歉这样跑来 先生 但是...
Look, I'm sorry to show up like this, sir, but...
事情比预期的耽搁了一点
things took a little longer than I thought.
我参加的上个葬礼 也就办了一个小时
Last funeral I went to, the whole thing lasted about an hour.
而你走了近三周
You've been gone best part of three weeks.
是啊 抱歉 先生 我现在来了
Right. I'm sorry, sir. I'm here now.
你还指望我给你留着位置吗
And you expected me to keep the forklift open?
不 不是指望 先生 是希望
No, not expected, sir. Hoped.
你以为你是谁 布雷克
Who the hell do you think you are, Blake?
我谁都不是 先生
I don't think I'm anybody, sir.
我只是想过来老老实实地工作
I just want to show up and do an honest day's work,
如果你允许的话
if you'll let me.
好吧 要是你想拿上大锤去敲混凝土
Well, you want to grab a sledgehammer and break concrete,
那倒应该可以
I guess that'll be okay.
你觉得这够老实了吗
That honest enough for you?
非常感谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
浓缩铀将被送往康科德的仓库
The enriched uranium will be transported to the depot in Concord,
然后装在水果罐头里 用大巴转移走
then put in canned fruit boxes and transferred onto buses.
小野田将军已经下令
General Onoda has asked that
要我们马上办妥相关文书 贸易大臣
we generate the relevant paperwork immediately, Trade Minister.
公共汽车 载着乘客
Public buses... carrying passengers.
这个项目无论如何都不能被纳粹发现
The project must remain hidden from the Nazis at all costs.
辐射平民
Radiation of civilians.
只有那些没有日本人乘坐的大巴才会被使用
Only buses carrying non-Japanese passengers are to be used.
这太过分了
Completely unacceptable.
小野田将军执意如此 贸易大臣
General Onoda was most insistent, Trade Minister.
不着急
It can wait.
我要你调查的事怎么样了
What of the research I asked you to carry out?
洛丽塔
Lolita.
尼尔森·曼德拉
Nelson Mandela.
古巴导弹危机
Cuban Missile Crisis.
我在官方记录中
I could find no reference to any of these
没有任何发现 贸易大臣
in official records, Trade Minister.
-你怎么了 -阿诺德在家吗
- What happened to you? - Is Arnold home?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
妈 他在家吗
Ma, is he here?
不在 他被叫去单位了
No. He got called in to work.
你好
Hello.
阿诺德 我需要你回家
Arnold, I need you to come home.
你是...
Is that--
我以为你已经走了
I thought you already left.
马上回来 阿诺德
Now, Arnold.
我才刚到 怎么了
I just got here. What is it?
是妈妈 她需要你 急事
It's Ma. She needs you. It's urgent.
你能不能回家来 马上
Can you just come home Please? Right now.
我就回去
I'll be right there.
茱莉安娜 你吓到我了
Juliana, you're scaring me.
不会有事的 妈
It's gonna be fine, Ma.
等阿诺德来了我再解释
I'll explain when Arnold gets here.
-我们得离开这儿 -什么
- We all have to leave town. - What?
我要你去开始
I need you to start putting some things
-打包行李 好吗 -今天吗
- in a suitcase, okay? - Today?
对 我需要看相册
Yes. And I need to look at the photo albums.
-为什么 -求你 照做
- Why? - Just please.
你还留着我没带走的那些衣服吗
Do you still have any of the clothes I left here?
我的意思是 他可以时不时地浪漫一下
My point was he could try to be romantic now and again.
知道他做了什么吗
You know what he did?
他叫他的秘书出去给我买♥♥条裙子
He sent his secretary out to buy me a dress.
亨利以为浪漫就是...床笫之事
Henry confuses romance with, you know, romance.
杰瑞用羟考酮[类似吗♥啡♥]处方来表示爱意
Gerry shows his affection with a prescription for Eukodal.
不过 如果我能
Although, given the choice
在羟考酮和浪漫之间选择...
between Eukodal and, you know, romance--
女士们
Ladies.
我打扰你们了吗
What am I interrupting?
我们在激烈讨论
A spirited discussion
现在种水仙花是不是太晚
about whether or not it's too late to plant daffodils.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我会说不晚 同时在心里记下
I'm going to say no, while making a mental note
大♥麻♥多会掩饰
how adept Mary Jane is at covering.
跟我们坐会儿吧 约翰
Sit with us, John.
跟我们说说柏林
Tell us about Berlin.
你见到元首了吗
Did you meet with the Führer?
对不起 我还有很多工作
I'm sorry. I have a lot of work to do.
祖国和元首
Both the Fatherland and our Führer
都精神百倍
are in vigorous good health.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
你看上去不像受到了英雄般待遇的人
You don't look like a man who was greeted like a hero.
元首交给我一件急差
I have, um, an urgent assignment from the Führer,
这件事
one that, uh...
会很难完成
one that will be difficult to accomplish.
他究竟怎么样
And how is he really?
状态不怎么样
Not in vigorous good health,
身心都不太好
physically or otherwise.
你在担心
You're worried.
他在担心
He's worried.
你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我在誓言中宣誓要做的
What I vowed to do in the oath I took:
绝对忠诚 忠心 勇敢
give my absolute allegiance, loyalty, and bravery
此生不渝
until my death.
谢谢你来 城户君
Thank you for coming, Kido Tai-I.
最好能长话短说
Brevity would be appreciated.
你欠我个人情
You owe a favor
因为之前告诉你
in exchange for the identity
皇太子刺客身份的事
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表