剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I know.
因此我必须得
And that's why it's essential
在他意识到我走了之前赶到柏林
I reach Berlin before he knows I'm gone.
就我所知 长官
As far as I know, sir...
您就待在家里
you're sequestered at home.
-我可否问... -别
- If I may ask... - Don't.
要是我成功了
If I succeed...
你就会懂的
then you'll understand.
谢谢你 埃里希
Thank you, Erich.
很好
Good.
约翰
John.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
能找个地方说话吗
Is there somewhere we can talk?
私下谈谈
In private?
我需要你的帮助 乔
I need your help, Joe.
我需要你
I need you to show
把这个给你父亲看
this to your father.
我为什么要帮你呢
Why should I help you?
这是日本人拥有原♥子♥弹♥的证据
It's proof that the Japanese have the bomb.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你自己看吧
You watch it for yourself.
你父亲要发起战争
Your father is about to start a war
他以为日本人无力反击
based on the assumption the Japanese won't retaliate,
其实不然
but they will.
如果你不帮我 乔
If you don't help me, Joe,
我们的家园将被夷为平地
our home's going to become a wasteland.
如果这个这么重要
If it's so important,
你怎么不自己去拿给我父亲看呢
why don't you take it to my father yourself?
因为他们会逮捕我
Because they'd arrest me.
我得到的命令是待在纽约
My orders were to stay in New York.
我出现在这里是
My presence here is,
擅自行动
unauthorized.
我凭什么相信你
Why should I trust you?
从我们认识那天你就在骗我
You lied to me since the day we met.
你早知道我是生命之源
You knew I was Lebensborn.
你早知道我是豪斯曼唯一的儿子
You knew I was Heusmann's only son.
你把我留在身边的唯一原因
It's the only reason that you kept me around...
就是为了有朝一日能从中获利
so that one day you could cash in.
没办法
What can I say?
的确如此
It's true.
至少你还承认了
At least you admit it.
还有句实话
What's also true
这些年来
is that, over the years,
我渐渐把你当成了我自己的儿子
I came to regard you in some ways as a son.
得了
Come on.
你不用信我
You don't have to believe me.
你有权感到愤怒
You have every right to be angry.
但你现在不能被愤怒左右
But now you got to put that aside.
很多人会死 乔
A lot of people are going to die, Joe.
超乎你的想象
More than you can possibly imagine.
我们爱的人
People who we love.
丽塔 巴迪
Rita, Buddy...
海伦 孩子们
Helen, the kids.
-你凭什么觉得... -茱莉安娜·克莱恩
- What makes you think... - Juliana Crain.
什么
What?
她这段时间生活在纽约 乔
She's been living in New York, Joe...
受我的保护
under my protection.
不 不
No, no.
不 我知道你在说谎
No, I know that's a lie.
我和家人为她担♥保♥了公民身份
My family sponsored her citizenship.
你打一通电♥话♥便能证实
You can check it with one call.
她加入过抵抗组织
She was in the Resistance.
你不可能给她批准公民身份
You would have never have granted that.
我认清她有多重要后
When I saw how important she was,
就保了她条命
I kept her alive.
你个操纵人的混♥蛋♥
You manipulative son of a bitch.
史密斯副总指挥
Obergruppenführer Smith,
我有逮捕您的命令
I have an order for your arrest.
等一下
No, hold on.
副总指挥带来了重要情报
The obergruppenführer is here with critical intelligence
代理总理需要听他报告
that the acting chancellor needs to hear.
我有命在身
I have my orders.
我撤销你的命令
And I'm countermanding them
这是我的命令
on my authority.
乔瑟夫 这是怎么回事
Josef, what is this?
有样东西您务必要看
Something you must see.
什么
What?
敌方情报
Enemy intelligence.
只需耽误您十分钟
It'll take ten minutes of your time,
不过这会改变一切
but it will change everything.
各位现在看到的
What you're seeing, gentlemen,
是一种新型核武器
is a new type of atomic device
名为氢弹
called a hydrogen bomb...
其威力比我方的任一种武器
with a magnitude a thousand times more powerful
要大上一千倍
than anything in our arsenal.
试爆地点是马绍尔群岛的
The site of the test is the Bikini Atoll
比基尼环礁
in the Marshall Islands,
位于日本帝国领土腹地
deep inside the territory of the Japanese Empire.
试爆是何时进行的
When was this test conducted?
很难说
It's hard to say.
可能是多年前了
Possibly years ago.
帝国领袖
Reichsführer.
还有件东西要请您过目
There's one more thing you need to see.
还有大量录音文件能够佐证
This is backed up by extensive audio recordings,
不过我想这份文件能让您了解问题核心
but I think you'll find it gets to the heart of the matter.
您可能会感到惊讶
You may be surprised to hear this,
帝国领袖
Reichsführer,
不过直到两天前
but until two days ago,
海德里希总指挥还活着
Obersgruppenführer Heydrich was alive
而且由我关押着
and in my custody.
经审讯
Under interrogation,
他透露了一个阴谋
he revealed a conspiracy...
一个庞大
a very large,
牵扯甚远的阴谋
far-reaching conspiracy.
元首并非是被日本特务所刺杀 长官
The Führer was not assassinated by Japanese agents, sir.
给他下毒的
He was poisoned
那个阴谋家
by the same conspirator
同时也策划了日本皇太子的行刺事件
who was behind the shooting of the Crown Prince of Japan,
而此人 甚至此刻
the same conspirator who, even now,
也在谋划挑起对日战争
is plotting to provoke a war against Japan.
他将巩固他的权力
One that will consolidate his power.
想想那些无辜生命
Just think of the innocent lives.
跟我来
Come with me.
父亲 你不能
Father, you can't.
我知道伤亡会很惨重
I know the casualties will be high,
但那或许是必要的
but that may be necessary.
你不会真那么认为吧
You can't really believe that.
我说的你什么都没听进去吗
Did you listen to nothing that I've said?
当然听进去了
Of course I did,
但这世界如果什么都不剩 你还怎么改善它
but you can't build a better world if there's nothing left of it.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你父亲是个叛徒 乔
Your father's a traitor, Joe.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
副总指挥
Obergruppenführer,
跟我来
follow me.
叛徒的
The Ringleader...
头目
of these traitors...
马丁·豪斯曼
Martin Heusmann...
企图欺骗你们
attempted to deceive you.
是父亲
It's father.
帝国感谢你
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表