剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
您的不在让我们非常担心
Your absence has been a matter of great concern.
有一件更紧急的事
There's a more urgent matter
我们必须马上讨论
that we must discuss immediately.
目前还有其他职责
There are other duties that require
需要我全神贯注
my full attention at the moment.
是啊 即将到来的战争 我理解
Yes. A war soon to be. I understand.
我要说的也许能让我们帝国生存下来
What I have to say may ensure the survival of our empire.
我一能抽身 就去你办公室
I will come to your office as soon as I can get away.
不 我马上去找你
No. I will come to you immediately.
你好
Konichiwa.
我带了小野田将军的侄女来
I've brought General Onoda's niece.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
行不通
It's not working.
没有记录
There is no record.
你们在这儿等着
You will wait here
我们先去联♥系♥将军
until we reach the general.
下次 好好预约
Next time, make proper arrangements
免得让将军的侄女尴尬
so the general's niece does not suffer embarrassment.
现在非常清楚的是
It is now clear
在纳粹梦想的世界中
that the Nazi dream is a world
我们并不存在
in which we no longer exist.
对于他们
To them,
我们就如同犹太人
like the Jews
斯拉夫人和吉普赛人
and the Slavs and the Gypsies,
是异类
we are something foreign.
因此 德帝国的战争机器
Thus, the war machine of the Reich...
正准备攻击我们
is poised to attack us.
这间屋子里的人
The men in this room
可能无法活到日出
may not live to see sunrise,
但我们的子孙会活下去
but our grandchildren will survive.
还有
And...
我们一定不能忘记
we must never forget
帝国永不灭
the Empire is immortal.
-万岁 -万岁
- Banzai! - Banzai!
万岁 万岁
Banzai! Banzai!
今天 我们士兵的直面死亡
The way we soldiers face death today...
贸易大臣田上到了
Trade Minister Tagomi has arrived.
将成为历史上日本勇气的
...will be history's greatest demonstration
绝佳体现
of Japanese courage.
是
Hai.
我要在我的办公室和贸易大臣谈
We will speak with the Trade Minister in my office.
弗林克
Frink.
怎么了
What?
没什么 我们在等你
Nothing. We were waiting for you,
等你敬酒
for the toast.
好吧
All right.
我们要敬什么
What shall we toast to?
敬我们
To us?
敬我们三个人
The three of us.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表