剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我的家人 朋友
My family, friends...
在那次爆♥炸♥中遇害
perished in the bombing.
我躺在医院里一点点从烧伤中恢复
As I lay in the hospital recovering from my burns,
我学会了如何回避痛苦...
I learned to escape the pain...
不仅是身体上 还有心灵的创伤
in my body and my mind.
无意中我来到了这里
By accident, I found myself here.
我家人还活着的幸福世界
A happier world where my family survived.
我认为
I believe
我的穿越 和能力都是有原因的
there's a reason for my traveling, my powers.
另一个世界的军队
The armies in the other world
把他们的原♥子♥弹♥制♥造♥得更厉害了
made their atomic weapons larger,
比长崎的那颗原♥子♥弹♥
some a thousand times stronger
威力强上一千倍
than the one dropped on Nagasaki.
我怕他们最终会自我毁灭
I fear that they will eventually destroy themselves.
如果小野田将军不肯听劝
If General Onoda does not listen to reason,
那我得立刻去找皇太子
then I must speak to the Crown Prince immediately.
立刻安排我回国
Arrange for my trip with great haste.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister,
眼下 去日本是不可能的
travel to Japan is not possible at this time.
战争马上就要开始了
We will soon be at war.
什么
What?
希♥特♥勒♥去世了
Hitler is dead.
被毒死的
Poisoned.
纳粹把罪名怪到了帝国头上
And the Nazis have blamed the Empire.
恐怕您的提醒已经太晚了
I fear your warning comes too late.
也许还有最后一线生机 言道
There may be one last hope, Kotomichi.
抵抗组织开始在各个地方开展行动
There are Resistance actions happening in every region
从迈阿密到康科德
from Miami to Concord,
太平洋合众国那边也有类似报告
and there are similar reports coming from the Pacific States.
我们知道抵抗组织
We knew the Resistance
会利用元首的过世
would try to take advantage of the Führer's death.
的确 但战后 还从未见过
Yes, but we haven't seen this level of coordination
这样大规模的协调行动
since the end of the war.
我们当时就镇♥压♥住了 现在也不成问题
We put it down then. We'll put it down now.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
失陪了 各位
Excuse me, gentlemen.
你是罗林斯
You Railings?
稍息 小伙子
At ease, son.
什么情况
So what are we looking at?
这是茱莉娅·米尔斯的宿舍
This is Julia Mills' dormitory,
副总指挥
Obergruppenführer.
我监听到了这个
And this... is what I picked up.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
当然
Sure.
你父母知道你来吗
D-Do your parents know you're here?
我在葬礼上
What happened to me
发生的事
at the... at the funeral...
你觉得...头晕 你当时太难过了
Y-Y-You felt... You felt faint. You were upset.
我知道不是那样的
I know that's a lie.
求你
Please.
求你 茱莉娅 告诉我吧
Please, Julia, tell me.
我到底病得多重
Just how sick am I?
说真话
Really.
我
I...
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯
Thomas,
你来找我 我很感动
I am so touched that you came to me,
但你得回家
but you've got to go home
去跟你父母谈这事
and talk to your parents about this.
他们不肯对我说实话
My parents aren't telling me the truth
不肯告诉我我究竟是怎么了
about what's really wrong with me.
我自己去图书馆查那些症状
I looked up my symptoms in the library.
所有书里都说
And the books all say
这些症状表明患者有严重缺陷
the signs point to a serious defect.
我们都有缺点 我们每个人都有
All of us have flaws, every single one of us.
这是我们的一部分
It makes us who we are.
如果我的缺点是那种
What if my flaws are the kind
应该为了大家而铲除的...
that people vanish for... for the good...
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你直接向我汇报此事
Thank you for notifying me directly.
还给别人看过吗
Have you shown this to anyone else?
没有 长官
No, sir.
我需要这盘录影带
Yeah, I think I'm going to need this.
喂
Hello.
海伦 是我
Helen, it's me.
你找到露西了吗
Have you found Lucy?
没有 但我们在到处搜寻
No, but we're looking everywhere.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, honey,
你看见汤玛斯了吗
have you seen Thomas?
没有
No.
怎么了
Why?
你应该也没看见过
You haven't happened to have seen,
茱莉娅·米尔斯吧
Julia Mills?
也没有
No.
问这个干什么
Why are you asking?
你不用担心
It's nothing to worry about.
如果你联♥系♥上了他们两个
If you hear from either of them,
就告诉我 好吗
you just let me know. Okay?
好的
Of course.
找到他们 埃里希
I want them found, Erich.
这个开关就在座位之间右手边上
This is between seats on the right-hand side.
你把车停到预定位置
You park the car in position.
打开开关 启动计时器
You flip the switch, start the timer,
然后马上撤离
and you get the hell out of there.
我有多长时间
How long have I got?
只要你直奔出口 足够了
Plenty, as long as you head straight for the exit.
弗兰克 按下车这边这个按钮
Frank, push this one on this side of the car.
否则 炸♥弹♥就会立刻爆♥炸♥
If you don't, it'll go off immediately.
这样你人生的最后几个小时
So you don't have to spend your last hours in Earth
就不用饱受折磨了
in excruciating pain.
你能做到吗
Think you can handle it?
能 如果必要的话
Yeah, yeah, if it comes to it.
我得说 弗兰克 你这人总令人意外
I got to say, Frank, you are full of surprises.
要不要拥抱一下
Are we going to hug now?
好了
Okay, then.
你还需要这个 穿上那个
You need this and those.
得扮像一点 是吧
You wanna look the part, right?
等等 你们没告诉我她也去
Yeah. Wait. We didn't talk about her.
你扮成司机开车进去 弗兰克
You're driving in as a chauffeur, Frank.
唯一可行的方法就是带一名乘客
The only way that's going to work is with a passenger.
她是小野田的侄女
She'll be Onoda's niece.
听起来太不可信了
That sounds pretty flimsy.
日本人用"侄女"代指情妇
"Niece" is Pon code for mistress.
看门人不会大惊小怪的
The guy at the gate won't make a fuss.
战争一触即发 将军还叫姑娘来
The general's calling for a girl on the brink of war?
这计划不完美 弗兰克
It's not a perfect plan, Frank.
-这是我们最好的机会 -不
- It's our best shot. - No. No.
我们从没说过让她也去
We never talked about her coming.
这不是你的决定
It's not your decision.
我对你已经够混♥蛋♥的了
I've already been an asshole to you.
我不想害你被杀
I don't intend to get you killed.
这道歉可真差劲
That's a lousy apology.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
我要去
I'm coming.
或者回到方案A 我开车
Or it's back to Plan A: I drive.
我是城户
Kido-tai'i.
你好 总检察官
Good day to you, Inspector.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表