剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
No one's going to be able to reach him.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
因为我会亲自带队去找他
Because I will personally spearhead the search for him
还有绑匪
and for his kidnappers.
当然 你会
Now, you, of course, will be
悲痛欲绝 我也是
bereft, as will I,
我们对外表示永远不会放弃
and publicly we'll never give up
找儿子回家
trying to bring our son home.
但最终 海伦
But ultimately, Helen...
我们会失败
we will fail.
如果你还有什么疑问
Now, if you have any questions,
你就现在问我
you have to ask me now...
因为恐怕 等你走出这个房♥间
because, I'm afraid, once you've left this room,
我们就再也不能谈起此事了
we must never talk about this again.
我还能再见到他吗
Will I ever see him again?
或许有一天吧
Maybe, one day.
等安全了
When and if it is safe.
只能这么办 海伦
It's the only way, Helen.
肯定勾起回忆了吧
Must bring back memories.
抱歉 回忆
Sorry. Memories?
你是典明的爸爸吧
You're Nori's dad, right?
对
Yes.
我是吉米
I'm Jimmy.
你好
Hello.
你当时就在吧
You must've been there...
在日本
in Japan, I mean, you know...
他们投弹的时候
when they dropped the Big Ones?
投弹
Big Ones?
广岛 长崎
Hiroshima? Nagasaki?
我看过照片
I've seen photos.
很可怕吧
Horrible, isn't it?
我们对彼此的伤害
What we do to one another.
我是说人类
Human beings, I mean.
是啊
Yes.
请失陪
Please excuse me.
好
Yeah, sure.
我们
Yeah, we...
我需要休息一下...
I can take a break from...
-太好了 -再看吧
- Great. - We'll see.
好
Okay.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我喜欢
I love that.
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
亲爱的 你怎么样了
Honey, how are you doing?
嗯 快好了
Yeah, we're getting there.
-这些好像干了 -好
- I think these are dry. - Okay.
还有那个 你可以挂起来
That one, too. You can hang those up.
这就弄 来...
Getting there. Here, you, uh...
大家不缺什么吧
Does everyone have everything they need?
乔伊 你拿下这个
Joey, do you want to grab these?
怎么回事
What's going on?
亲爱的 我们剩的
Honey, we're running low on
广♥告♥板和订书钉不多了
poster board and some staples.
你要不要跟你♥爸♥爸去趟商店
You want to maybe go down to the shop with your dad
买♥♥点回来
and pick some up?
拜托
Please?
你愿去跑个腿吗 爸爸
You up for running an errand, Dad?
这些是法兰克福的
These are from Frankfurt.
当然 是法国设计师的作品
A French designer, of course.
随你怎么说他们
Say what you will about them,
但他们的确会剪裁女人衣服
but they do know how to cut for the female form.
我喜欢今年的颜色
I love the palette this year.
真别致 不是吗
It's so chic, don't you think?
是啊 很漂亮
Yeah, it's lovely.
这是特别系列
This is the special collection.
一般来说 你是看不到这些的
Ordinarily, you wouldn't have access to these,
但由于你是跟我来的
but since you're with me...
我读到帝国会向
I read that the Reich issues
每个人发标准的服装津贴
a standard clothing allowance to everyone.
是的
Well, yes,
但不是每个人都要出席正式场合
but not everyone has to attend formal functions.
我丈夫亨利监管这里的电视台
My husband Henry oversees the television networks here.
他直接向戈培尔帝国部长报告的
He reports directly to Reichsminister Goebbels.
对不起 我或许该了解下那是什么意思
I'm sorry. I should probably know what that means.
亨利帮忙
Henry helps...
决定人们该怎么想
decide what people think...
至少什么东西该上新闻
or at least what makes it onto the news.
听他描述 都是一回事
To hear him describe it, it's the same thing.
让她试件黑色的
Let's try her in the black.
能凸显你的小蛮腰
It'll show off that darling waist.
我试那件藤花图案的
And I'll try the vine and floral.
你和亨利结婚多久了
So how long have you and Henry been married?
五年 幸福美满
Five happy years.
别担心
Don't worry.
有这么张漂亮脸蛋 你不会单身太久的
With your looks, you won't stay on the shelf for long.
不是
No.
你就是这打算吧
That's your plan, isn't it?
亲近史密斯夫妇
Cozy up to the Smiths,
好让他们给你相个重要人物
get them to marry you off to somebody important?
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
小傻瓜
Silly.
-我们去试试吧 -好
- Let's try these on. - All right.
你穿太漂亮了
That looks so beautiful on you.
你...太合身了
That... You... Fits you perfectly.
过来
Come here.
看 我们就像姐妹
Look, we could be sisters.
别担心 我请
Don't worry. This is my treat.
记在柯林斯先生账上
Charge these to Mr. Collins.
好的
Of course.
谢谢你 露西
Thank you, Lucy.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
帝国的未来
The future of the Reich.
等等 他们不会都是...
Wait, they're not all...
生命之源 嗯 有些是
Lebensborn? Ja, some.
等太阳落山 你就能分辨出来了
You'll know which after the sun goes down.
我们在暗处发亮
We glow in the dark.
好了
Come on.
我觉得你该体验一下真正的柏林派对了
I think it's time you experienced a real Berlin party.
慢慢来 乔
Take it slow, Joe.
喝醉了就没法好好玩了
We can't be drunk and do the journey.
妮可 亲爱的
Nicki, schatzi!
乔 这是汉斯 汉斯 这是乔
Joe, meet Hans. Hans, meet Joe.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
对了 豪斯曼的儿子
Yes. Heusmann's son.
你跟妮可散步去了
You have been hiking with Nicole?
很好
Good.
那你做完体力部分了
Then you've done the physical part.
什么
Excuse me?
外部 外在
The outside, the exterior,
人力无法改善的自然的馈赠
the bounty of nature that man cannot perfect
因为它已经完美了
because it is already perfect.
莫妮卡 别把客人吓跑了
Monika, please don't scare away our guest.
你怕吗
Are you scared?
因为接下来要进入内心世界
Because it's turning to the interior world
我们的私人领域要更深 更黑暗
that our personal realm is deeper, darker,
而且混乱
chaotic.
我完全听不懂你的话
I have no idea what you're talking about.
是环保人士的论调 乔
It's an environmentalist thing, Joe.
不用操心
No concern of yours.
当然该操心
Of course it is.
环境我们每个人都该操心
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表