剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
怎么样
How did it go?
很好 她肯定能拿高分
Swell. She'll ace it.
多谢汤玛斯了
Thanks to Thomas.
他真的很棒
He's been really wonderful.
那就好
Good.
很抱歉我没能陪你
I'm sorry I couldn't spend time with you.
今天真的...
Today's been just a...
不必 我理解的
No, please, I understand.
你们肯定都受了惊
You all must be in shock.
我上周才见过他
I saw him just last week,
真是难以置信
and it's hard to believe...
是啊 非常突然
Yes, it... it was very sudden.
希望他没太受苦
I only hope he didn't suffer.
谢谢你 贾斯帕
Thank you, Jasper.
米尔斯小姐
Miss Mills.
你在跟我妻子复习
You've been studying with my wife?
是跟汤玛斯
With Thomas, actually.
我还要去问问海伦
I'm going to check with Helen.
但你明晚想一起来吃晚饭吗
Do you think you'd like to join us for dinner tomorrow night?
太谢谢您了
That's so kind of you.
您已经帮了我太多 我不能再麻烦您
You've done so much for me already. I couldn't.
没事 这是应该的
Nonsense. It's the least we can do, really.
当然 除非你已经结识了其他朋友
Unless, of course, you've already made other friends.
没有
No.
我会来的
I'll be here.
很好 我会叫海伦打电♥话♥告诉你具体安排
Good. I'll have Helen call you with the details.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想查个住址 布鲁克林的
Yes, I'm looking for an address, please, in Brooklyn
一位乔治·迪克森
for a George Dixon: D-I-X-O-N.
我们只有六天时间还黑社会钱 弗兰克
We only have six days to pay the Yakuza, Frank.
-这很重要 -比活下去还重要吗
- This is important. - More important than staying alive?
刚才在街上的屠♥杀♥
That massacre on the street.
我们这样才能报复 艾德
This is how we get back, Ed...
不是报复惟命是从的士兵
not at the soldiers following orders
而是报复军官
but at the officers.
我们是怎么卷进这事的
How did we even get mixed up in this?
你是说你不想报仇吗
Are you telling me you don't want to get even
即使他们对劳拉 对你做了那些事
after what they did to Laura, after what they did to you?
我们的麻烦已经够多了
We're in enough trouble already.
我们得置身事外
We got to stay out of this.
我不能再这么做了 绝对不能
I can't do that, not anymore, not ever again.
我现在知道抗争是什么感觉了
I know what it feels like to fight now,
我希望你也能体会到
and I want you to feel it, too.
根据你给我的规格图
According to the specs you gave me,
这东西长2.5米 宽半米
it's 2 1/2 meters long, half a meter across,
还有一个厚5毫米的钢壳
with a steel casing 5 millimeters thick.
对 中心部分装满了晶体态的
Right. The core's filled with picric acid
苦味酸
in crystalline form.
你说导火线被压碎了
You said the fuse was crushed.
你只能从撞针下面的金属板进去
You'll have to go in through the plate below the drop pin.
你知道我们
You do realize we drill
往内壳哪怕多钻一毫米
even a millimeter past the inner edge of the casing,
我们都会被炸得粉身碎骨吧
we'll all blow sky high.
同时我们报复日本人的最好机会也没了
Along with our best chance of striking back at the Pons.
那我们怎么办 钻过外壳
So what do we do, drill through the casing
用真空吸尘器把晶体吸出
and vacuum out the crystal?
它太不稳定了
It's too volatile.
我们加水
We add water.
把它们变成液体
Turn them into liquid,
用泵把它们抽进罐子
siphon them into a canister using a pump.
所需工具都齐全吗
You guys have all the tools you need?
问题不在于工具
Tools aren't the problem.
对 问题在于我们根本没谱
No. The problem is we don't know what we're doing.
我们一旦搞砸 我们都会死
And if we mess this up, we're all going to die.
这太疯狂了 弗兰克
This is crazy, Frank.
但想想我们能对日本人造成的伤害
But think of the damage we can do to the Pons.
我会陪你们下去
And I'll be down there with you.
我认为这险值得冒
And I say it's a risk worth taking.
如果有人看到你们 你知道该怎么做
If anybody sees you, you know what to do.
弗兰克
Frank.
谢谢
Thanks.
我忘了什么
What am I forgetting?
呼吸
To breathe.
是啊
Yeah.
开始了
All right, here we go.
怎么了
What happened?
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
把含钴钻头给我
All right, give me the cobalt bit.
你一开始就该用那个
You should have used cobalt to start with.
处理下个炸♥弹♥的时候就知道了 不是吗
Yeah, well, we'll know that for the next bomb, won't we?
给
Here.
就快到了
Almost there.
停
Stop.
手电筒给我
Give me the flashlight.
好像没有钻透
Looks like we didn't cut all the way through.
你再钻就会引爆♥炸♥弹的
You keep drilling, you'll trigger the bomb.
我只能用手工工具来完成了
I'm going to have to finish with the hand tool.
该死
Fuck.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
是的 我是来见乔治的
Uh, yes. I'm here to see George.
乔治·迪克森住这儿吗
Does George Dixon live here?
不好意思 迪克森先生几个月前搬走了
I'm sorry. Mr. Dixon moved several months ago.
这样
I see.
不过他偶尔会过来取他的信件
But he does stop by occasionally to pick up his mail.
好 我是他家族的故友
Okay. Um, well, I'm an old family friend.
我把我的名字和电♥话♥留给你吧
Let me just leave you my name and my number.
麻烦你见到他时转交给他
If you wouldn't mind giving this to him when you see him,
我会很感激的
I'd greatly appreciate it.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请等一下 小姐
Excuse me, Miss.
朱莉安娜
Juliana!
91次列车开始检票
We are now boarding train number 91,
请到1415号♥检票口乘车
now boarding at Gate 1415.
谢谢
Thank you.
请给我一份时刻表
A schedule, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你藏到哪去了 好久不见了
Where have you been hiding? It's been so long.
抱歉小姐 您是不是认错...
I'm sorry, Miss. You've mistaken me for...
亨利 别这么冷淡啊
Henry, don't be standoffish.
我叫比尔
My name is Bill.
比尔 我逗你呢
Bill, I'm teasing.
开不起玩笑吗
Can't take a joke?
-当然开得起 -那就好
- Of course I can. - Good.
你是在开玩笑吗
Is that what this is? A joke?
请你配合一下 别扫兴 好吗
Just... Just go with it, okay? Don't spoil it.
好吧 只不过
Okay. It's just that...
是命运让我们今天相遇
Fate brought us together today.
你相信命运吧
You believe in fate, don't you?
-我就相信命运 -我也信
- I believe in fate. - I do.
我真的信
I really do.
只不过我已经结婚了
It's just that I am married
而我妻子马上就要出...
and my wife will be out any...
你们在干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
亲爱的
Hon...
那是我丈夫 你个荡♥妇♥
That's my husband, you floozy!
快 快点
Come on, come on!
去那边
Go that side.
莎拉
Sara.
怎么了
Yeah.
你提到的那个地方
That place you mentioned.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表