剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
他最喜欢白香肠了 我多做了点
你还想要什么吗
你宠坏我了
我还会继续这么做的
请您跟我们来 先生
这怎么回事
一切都会得到解释的
请您快来
拜托了
他是我儿子
他得一起来
好吧
乔瑟夫 这位是希姆莱帝国领袖
我深感荣幸
帝国领袖
蒂尔斯队长投敌
斯普林街
维利特街
我的儿媳
田上信介阁下
1962年4月8日
爸
出什么事了吗
谢谢
我发誓
我发誓
忠于德帝国元首阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的领导
忠于德帝国元首阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的领导
遵守法律
发誓效忠
绝对忠诚
此生不渝
早上好
おはよう。
会发生什么
What's going to happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
但目前
But for now,
元首的病情不会对公众透露
the Führer's condition is going to be kept secret from the public.
如果情况恶化呢
And if things turn for the worse?
你或许得尽快为汤玛斯
You're probably going to have to get Thomas
收拾行李做好准备
packed and ready as soon as possible.
听着
Listen,
你得做好一切准备
you're going to have to be ready for anything.
海伦
Helen...
我们经历过更可怕的
we've been through worse.
我们能撑过去的
We'll get through this.
注意接电♥话♥
Stay close to the phone.
你最好把碎片放回橱柜里
You might want to put those pieces back in the cupboard
免得典明看到
before Nori sees.
没必要勾起不好的回忆
No need to dredge up bad memories.
什么不好的回忆
What bad memory?
这...
Well,
算了
never mind.
不不 请说
No. No. Please.
告诉我
Tell me.
拜托 你真不记得了吗
Come on. You really don't remember?
你很生气
You were upset.
我知道你不是有意吓到孩子的
I know you didn't mean to scare the baby.
这是我♥干♥的
I did this?
对
Yeah.
你跟我记忆里的不一样了
You are different than what I remember.
你似乎在这里找到了人生目标
You seem to have found a purpose here.
和意义
Meaning.
你很自♥由♥
You are free.
是啊
Why, yes, I am.
典明和我很幸福
Nori and I are very happy,
我很高兴开始喜欢这样了
and I'm glad you're warming to that.
我以前那么不赞成吗
Was I that disapproving?
那天晚上
Look, that... that night,
典明以为你并不会真那么做
Nori didn't actually think you'd go through with it.
但我跟着你追了上去
But I ran after you,
但在桥边 因为大雾跟丢了
and I lost you in the fog by the bridge.
我好怕
I got scared.
怕
Scared?
怕你会跳桥
Scared that you jumped.
你这么开心我也很高兴
It's good to see you happy, too.
谢谢 西尔维娅
Danke, Sylvia.
她对我太好了 我都开始不好意思了
This is so nice of her, I'm starting to feel guilty.
不不 恰恰相反
No, no, no. On the contrary.
你让她很开心 乔瑟夫
You make her happy, Josef.
我已经很多年没有
It has been so many years since...
一个家庭了
since I had a family.
但现在我终于有人一起分享家庭了
But now I finally have someone to share it with.
这里不是纽约 但是
It's not New York, but...
嗯 我或许会喜欢上这里
yeah, I guess this place could grow on me.
那很好
Good. I'm glad.
我们有大好的未来
We have a bright future.
你指德奥合并吗
You mean anschluss?
之后 我们就不可阻挡了
After that, there's no stopping us.
太空项目
There's the space program.
等我们完善了地球
And after we've perfected the face of the earth,
可以去探索星空
we can look onto the stars.
妮可的朋友如果能听到你说的话
You know, if Nicole's friends could hear the way you talk,
或许就不会那么苛责了
they might be less critical.
那么
So...
你喜欢她 是吗
you like her, huh?
妮可
Nicole.
她聪明 有野心
She's, uh, intelligent, ambitious,
而且很漂亮
and she's very pretty.
很高兴你赞成
Glad you approve.
你听上去不太确定
You don't sound so convinced.
我有...
There is, uh...
之前有过...
was...
别人
someone else.
美国的人吗
Someone in America?
她死了
She died.
你爱的人
Someone you loved, huh?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她叫什么
What was her name?
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
你妻子叫什么
What was your wife's name?
我妻子叫歌♥塔
My wife's name was Gerda.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
敬我们失去的女人
To the women we lost
她们让我们成为了更好的人
who made us better men.
祝健康
Prosit.
祝健康
Prosit.
豪斯曼帝国部长
Reichsminister Heusmann...
不管发生什么 你都跟紧我
Whatever happens, you stay close to me.
立正
Achtung!
那是什么
What is that?
元首办公室吧
The Führer's office, I guess.
别担心
Don't worry.
我也很荣幸
And a pleasure to meet you...
乔瑟夫
Josef.
我是你的教父
I'm your godfather.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
因为你是生命之源的孩子
As a child of Lebensborn.
我期待在今后的日子里
I look forward to seeing a great deal more of you
常与你打交道
in the days to come.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
元首在哪
Where's the Führer?
元首
The Führer...
陷入昏迷了
is in a coma.
医生认为
The doctors say
他不太可能恢复了
it is unlikely he will recover.
直到党派选出其继任者
Until the Party meets and selects his successor,
元首已下令
the Führer had ordered
由我作代理总理
that I be named acting chancellor.
相信我 这是一份
Trust me, it's not an honor
任何人都不会想要的荣誉 乔瑟夫
anyone would want, Josef.
我不懂
I don't understand.
这种事以前也发生过
You see, this has happened before.
有次 元首抱病
Once the Führer was unwell,
有段时间 人们以为他会死
and for a time it was thought as he would die,
于是帝国元帅戈林
so Reichsmarshall Göring
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表