剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
How many other girls live here?
这里能住二三十人
Uh, there's space for 20 or 30,
但是我不清楚现在有多少人
but I'm not sure how many are here now.
我们在衣柜里准备了一些衣物给你
We've thrown some things into the closet for you.
准备时间不多 希望合你的身
There wasn't much time, so I hope they fit.
浴室里有化妆品
And you'll find some make-up in the bathroom.
这比我想像中的好太多了
This is so much more than I could have hoped for.
嗯
Well,
这并不容易
it's hard work to...
等你安顿下来
Once you get settled,
最好加入这附近的社团
you'll be expected to join some of the neighborhood committees
和纳粹妇联
and the Nazi Women's League.
但首先你得通过ACT
But first you have to pass the ACT.
ACT是什么
What is the ACT?
辅助公民测试
The Auxiliary Citizenship Test.
通过测试你就有权
That gives you the right
在帝国永久居住
to stay in the Reich permanently.
经历这么多事情
You must be exhausted
你一定累坏了
after everything you've been through.
是有点累
I am a little.
不如你明天来我们家坐坐吧
Why don't you come by the house tomorrow?
十点钟左右
Say 10 o'clock.
我们可以喝喝咖啡 互相了解一下
We can have coffee and get to know each other.
-好的 -好
- All right. - Okay.
我们在罗克斯伯勒5026号♥
We're at 5026 Roxboro.
我在冰箱里给你留了份炖金枪鱼
I have left a tuna casserole in the fridge for you.
但如果你需要其它东西
But there's a grocer over on Von Braun Street
冯布朗街上有家杂货店
if you need anything else.
桌子的抽屉里
You'll find 50 marks and some change
有50马克和一些零钱
in the desk drawer there.
您真是周到
You thought of everything.
我不知说什么好
I don't know what to say.
那没什么
Well, that's just it.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
现在你来到了一个
See, now you're some place
好人会互相关照的地方
where good people actually look out for one another.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
等一下 钥匙呢
Wait. What about the key?
没有钥匙
Oh, there isn't one.
这里没人锁门
No one locks their doors around here.
这是几个月来 我们落入海盗之手的第三条船
This is the third ship we've lost to pirates in as many months.
我代表帝国表示同情 布鲁尔先生
I offer the Empire's sympathies, Mr. Brewer,
但是为什么来找我
but why bring this matter to me?
因为斯里兰卡的海上运输线
Because the shipping lanes off Sri Lanka
是在日本的控制下
are under Japanese control.
保护它们 是你们帝国海军的职责
It is the duty of your Imperial Navy to secure them.
如果保护不周 就该赔偿我们
Or to compensate us if they cannot.
海洋太广袤了 卡伦先生
The oceans are vast, Mr. Cullen.
海盗困扰着我们所有人 也包括德帝国
Piracy plagues us all, even the Reich.
请原谅 贸易大臣
Forgive me, Trade Minister.
-小野田将军 -请出去
- General Onoda... - Excuse us, please.
贸易大臣等会儿再接待两位
Trade Minister will attend to you in a few moments.
先生们请这边走
This way, gentlemen, please.
你改变了我的计划
You altered my plan.
作为贸易大臣
As Trade Minister,
我对货运公♥司♥和他们的线路比较熟悉
I'm familiar with trucking companies and their routes.
我认为使用私有卡车
I believe that the use of private trucks
可以降低不可预见的风险
will lessen the risk of unforeseen dangers.
风险
Risk? Dangers?
你是什么意思
To what do you refer?
用公共汽车运输浓缩铀
Transporting enriched uranium on public buses
会让妇女和儿童
would expose women and children
暴露在致命的辐射中
to lethal levels of radiation.
美国的妇女儿童 不是日本人
American women and children, not Japanese.
未必有这必要 有其它办法...
It may not be necessary. Consider the alterna...
我知道皇太子夫妇非常看重你
I know you're well regarded by the Crown Prince and Princess,
田上先生
Tagomi-tai'i.
这不是你的专业领域
This is not your area of proficiency.
请原谅我的误解
Please forgive my misunderstanding.
我以为我有责任提供我的...
I thought it my duties to offer my...
以后你不准再质疑我的命令
You are not to question my orders again.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
谢谢
Thank you.
乔瑟夫
Ah, Josef.
欢迎
Welcome.
到这儿来还顺利吧
Any trouble getting here?
这叫小聚会
You said a small gathering?
这是柏林的标准
Well, by Berlin standards.
这是为了庆祝
This is to celebrate the completion
普特利塔利法的大楼落成
of the konfidenz at Puntalitalifar.
你就想让我看到这一切
You wanted me to see all this.
那有什么不对吗
Is that so wrong?
父亲希望儿子
For a father to show his son
看到自己的成就
what he's achieved?
我来给你介绍
Let me introduce you
我的一些好朋友
to some very good friends of mine,
都是我的挚友
very dear to me.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
怎么样
What do you say, uh,
我们开车去湖边
you and me just take the car and go out to the lake
就像以前那样
like we used to?
不行 今天下午有希♥特♥勒♥青年团的集♥会♥
I can't. There's a Hitler Youth meeting this afternoon.
那就错过呗
So you'll miss it.
错过
Miss it?
你没事吧 父亲
Are you okay, Father?
我像你这么大时
When I was your age...
爷爷有时候会
Grandpa, sometimes he'd just...
带我离开学校
he'd just keep me out of school
去我们家附近的池塘
right down the pond near our house,
我们一起钓鱼
and we'd just fish, you know?
我和他 一直到日落
Me and him, till sundown.
那是我对父亲最美好的
Those are some of the favorite memories
一些记忆
I've got of my father.
他们那时就有车
They had cars back then?
小心 小子
Watch it, Mister.
怎么跟妈妈说
What do we tell Mom?
就是我们的小秘密
It'll be our secret.
布雷克先生
Mr. Blake.
怎么
Yes?
我是恩斯特·施密特区队长
Oberführer Ernst Schmidt.
[反间谍机构]阿勃维尔的 很荣幸
Adwehr. It's an honor.
阿勃维尔是情报机构吧
Adwehr. That's intelligence, right?
是的
Indeed.
我不该说的
I shouldn't mention it,
但我读到了你的
but I read the classified briefing
旧金山任务的机密汇报
on your mission in San Francisco.
我只是想说 干得好
I just had to say well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我尤其喜欢
I particularly enjoyed
你在船上跟那些黑鬼罪犯的谈判
your negotiation with those Negro criminals on the boat.
太妙了
It's masterful,
太妙了
just masterful.
那不是谈判
That wasn't a negotiation.
那是刺杀
That was an assassination.
是啊
Yeah.
你要在柏林待多久
How long will you be in Berlin?
希望能多见到你
I'm hoping we'll see more of you.
失陪了
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表