剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I'd like to resign.
你不能辞职 乔
You don't get to resign, Joe.
-你拿到电影了 -对
- You got your film. - Yes.
一卷对元首非常重要的电影
A film of great importance to the Führer.
想想看那意味着什么 乔
Think about what that means, Joe.
想想你父亲会多么骄傲
Think how proud your father will be.
我父亲都不知道我为你工作
My father doesn't even know I work for you.
他当然知道
Oh, of course he does.
我留着你
Now, I stuck with you...
是因为我一直相信
because I always believed
关键时刻
that when the time came,
你肯定会做该做的
you'd do what had to be done.
我并不想成为这样的人
This isn't the man I want to be.
你不想成为这样的人
This isn't the man you wanted to be?
我知道了
I see.
看来我看错你了 乔
Well, it seems I misjudged you, Joe.
克莱姆少校 我去柏林的航♥班♥是什么时候
Major Klemm, what time is my flight to Berlin?
一小时后起飞 长官
It leaves in an hour, sir.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
是的 你可以走了
Yes, you can go.
你想见我 贸易大臣
You wish to see me, Trade Minister?
你曾告诉我
You told me before
不要失去希望
to not lose hope.
我该继续冥想
That I should keep meditating.
我是希望冥想能让您感到安宁
I hoped meditation might bring you peace,
对我来说就是如此
as it does me.
仅此而已
And nothing more.
我去了公园冥想
I went to the park to meditate.
但并未让我感到安宁
But it did not bring me peace.
而是让我
It brought me...
来到一个奇怪的地方
to a strange place.
那里是旧金山
It was San Francisco
但又不是这个旧金山
but not this San Francisco.
那里由美国人统治
It was ruled by Americans...
他们自♥由♥走动 大声喊叫
walking freely, shouting...
开怀大笑
and laughing.
您是梦到了过去
You had a dream of the past.
不不
No. No.
那不是过去
It wasn't the past.
而且感觉也不像是梦
And it didn't feel like a dream.
去联♥系♥皇太子妃
Get a hold of the Crown Princess.
就说我有急事找她商量
Tell her that I have an urgent matter to discuss.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
阿诺德
Arnold.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我出了点意外
I just had an accident.
别感染了
You don't want to get that infected.
-来 我帮你处理 -我不需要你帮
- Come on, let me help you. - I don't need your help.
-你一个人吗 -对 我一个人
- Are you alone? - Yeah, I'm alone.
听着 你们走得那么匆忙
Listen, you guys, you left in such a hurry,
我想确保一切都好
I wanted to make sure everything was okay.
小茱呢
Where's Jules?
她走了
She's gone.
那是什么意思 她走了
What's that supposed to mean, she's gone?
就是她离开这里了
It means she had to get out of here.
她安全吗
Is she safe?
不 还不是因为你
No, no thanks to you.
你这话我也不明白
I don't know what that's supposed to mean, either.
你为他们工作多久了 阿诺德
How long have you worked for them, Arnold?
在日本政♥府♥大楼
In the Nippon Building?
你怎么能这样 你良心怎么过得去
How can you do it? How could you live with yourself?
监视自己人 你是什么样的人
Spying on your own people? What kind of man are you?
照顾自己家庭的男人
The kind of man that takes care of his family.
-我努力... -你没能照顾好家人
- I tried to help-- - You didn't take care of your family.
你害死了楚蒂
You got Trudy killed.
去你的 弗兰克
God damn you, Frank.
我没害死我女儿
I did not get my daughter killed.
-我想帮她的 -你是个美奸
- I tried to help her. - You're a fucking Pon.
是为了艾德 是吗
This is about Ed, isn't it?
你知道什么
What do you know about Ed?
我是做监听的 弗兰克
I'm in a listening room, Frank.
我什么都听得到
I hear everything.
我听到他爷爷打电♥话♥
I heard his grandfather on the phone.
阿诺德 你得帮他
Arnold, you got to help him.
我帮不了他 谁都帮不了他
I cannot help him. Nobody can help him.
拜托 宪兵队抓了他
Come on. The Kempeitai's got him.
-弗兰克 -宪兵队
- Frank-- - The Kempeitai.
我想帮我自己的女儿 结果呢
I tried to help my own daughter, and look what happened.
-拜托 -你不能再去管了
- Oh, come on. - You got to leave this alone.
你得...
You'll need to--
你得去找个日本人
You need to find a Pon.
能拉上关系的
Somebody well connected.
我根本就不认识有门路的日本人
I don't know any well connected Pons.
那就找个认识的
Then find someone who does.
哎呀呀 弗林克先生
Well, well, well, Mr. Frink.
改主意了
Have you reconsidered?
改什么主意
Reconsidered?
我的提议啊
Yeah, my offer
再做几件"正宗"美国文物
to place some more authentic Americana
卖♥♥给我的日本客户
with my Japanese clientele.
听好了 有麻烦了 你我都有
Listen, you got a problem. We both do.
什么麻烦
What sort of problem?
我有个朋友被捕了
A friend of mine's been arrested
罪名是行刺皇太子
for shooting the Crown Prince.
他被屈打成招了
Then forced him to confess.
跟我有什么关系吗
So what does that have to do with me?
他身上搜出一把枪
He was caught with a gun.
枪膛里的子弹是你这里的
The shells in the chamber were yours.
十分对不起 本店要下班了
Sumimasen, but I must close.
我亲戚发了急病 非常抱歉
Uh, uh, a sick aunt. Sumimasen.
抱歉之至
Sumimasen.
实在对不起
Sumimasen.
-你做了什么 -我朋友是无辜的
- What have you done? - My friend's not guilty.
他们早晚得把我抓去枪毙了
It's only a matter of time before they come for me to kill me.
你肯定认识几个有钱的日本客户
You must have some wealthy Japanese clients.
认识又怎样
So what if I do?
如果你能 比如说
Well, if you could-- I don't know--
去求求他们
talk to one of them,
托他们找找关系
get him to pull some strings.
找关系 你脑子坏了吗
Pull some st-- Are you out of your mind?
别这样 我只是想帮你
Come on. I'm just trying to help you.
帮我 还不都是因为你 弗林克先生
Help me? It's because of you, Mr. Frink,
我死定了
I'm a dead man.
你确实逃不过一死
Yeah, you will be a dead man
除非我们想办法把我朋友救出来
unless we find a way to get my friend out of this.
镇静剂感觉怎么样啊
How's that sedative treating you?
我需要点喝的
I need something to drink.
拼图
Puzzles.
好多块拼图
So many puzzles.
而你
And you are...
只不过是又一块漂亮的拼图
just another pretty piece.
还以为我已经死了
Thought I was dead.
没准你真死了
Maybe you are.
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
真♥相♥和死亡一样可怕
Truth is as terrible as death.
却比死亡更难寻
But harder to find.
你的头脑很不一般
You have an unnatural mind.
你知道吗
Are you aware of that?
你已经点了一根了
You already got one.
也对
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表