剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
他们在保卫城内的关键地点
They're securing key locations around the city.
他们在因为什么事而紧张
They're nervous about something.
然后史密斯偏偏今天
And then Smith chooses today
向你摊牌
to show you his hand?
我们需要知道究竟怎么回事
We need to know what is going on.
别
Don't.
他叫你继续正常生活 是吧
He told you to go about your day, right?
那你今天该干什么
So what were you supposed to be doing?
露西和我打算去看海伦
Lucy and I were supposed to go and check on Helen.
那你就该去
Well, then you should.
你开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
海伦或许知道究竟怎么了
Helen may know what is going on,
如果你跑 史密斯会找到你
and if you run, Smith will find you.
除非你帮我
Unless you help me.
但我们都知道你不会那么做
But we both know you're not going to do that.
是你想知道电影的真♥相♥ 楚蒂的真♥相♥
You wanted the truth about the films, about Trudy.
而现在全国最有权势的纳粹
And now you have the most powerful Nazi in the country
在向你打听这个
asking about them.
我们很接近了
We're close to something.
现在不能停下
We cannot stop now.
我去开
I'll get it.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
茱莉娅
Julia.
就是想来看看你
Just thought I'd check on you.
我知道露西也打算过来的
I know Lucy was planning on coming by as well.
多谢你了
Well, that's very sweet,
但我有点忙呢
but I am a little tied up here.
你要出远门
You going away?
我被希♥特♥勒♥青年团选中
I got picked by the Hitler Youth
去阿根廷旅行
to go on a trip to Argentina.
太棒了 恭喜你
That's fantastic. Congratulations.
的确是一项殊荣
It is an honor.
但汤玛斯知道
But Thomas knows
他是不该昭告天下的
he is not supposed to tell the whole world.
人们会起妒忌心
People do get envious.
那
So...
你什么时候走
when do you go?
汤玛斯 把东西拿上楼吧
Thomas, take your things upstairs, please.
快去
Quickly now.
他感觉好点了吧
He's feeling better?
好多了 谢谢
Much. Thank you.
听着 海伦
Listen, Helen, I...
我知道你昨天一定很难受
I know how difficult yesterday was for you,
我想告诉你 你可以指望我
and I just wanted to say that you can count on me.
肯定是露西
That'll be Lucy.
是啊 除非你不希望我们打扰你
Yeah, unless you'd rather us leave you be.
不不 我希望你们留下
No. No, I'd like for you to stay.
我可以做点午餐
I could fix us some lunch.
你不介意就好
If you're sure.
好
Okay.
是
Hai.
总检察官
Chief Inspector,
纳粹大使♥馆♥派了一名代表来
a representative from the Nazi Embassy is here.
他要求跟小野田将军说话
He's asking to speak with General Onoda.
是谁
Who is he?
蒂尔斯队长
Oberführer Diels.
队长
Oberführer.
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
小野田将军现在不便
General Onoda is unavailable.
或许我可以代劳
Perhaps I may be of service.
他这会儿就在楼上的办公室
He is upstairs in his office as we speak.
我等他
I will wait.
我的话只能告诉将军
What I have to say is for the general's ears alone.
那我会转达
Then I will get him a message
如果可以告诉我你此行目的的话
if I knew what the purpose of your visit was.
告诉他
Tell him
我要投诚
I am here to defect.
真是太好吃了 海伦 谢谢你
This is lovely, Helen. Thank you.
你做什么好像都那么轻松
You make everything look so easy.
爱丽丝给你打电♥话♥了吗
Did Alice call you?
我跟她通过话 约翰也是
I spoke to her, yes. So did John.
她给我打了六通电♥话♥ 亨利都气死了
She called me six times. Henry was furious.
她总占着电♥话♥
She kept tying up the phone.
都解决好了 还要酒吗
It's been taken care of. More wine?
好
Sure.
我们可以开电视吗
Might we have the TV on?
我想看看新闻
I was hoping to catch the news.
我以为你肯定已经知道会报道什么呢
I'd figure you'd already know what the stories are,
鉴于亨利的工作
given Henry's job.
所以我才想看
That's why I want to see it.
他几乎一宿没睡
He was up most of the night.
为什么
Why is that?
其实 我们吃饭时都不开电视
Actually, we try not to have the television on while we eat
也不谈公事
or discuss matters better left at work.
丈夫身居要职
I imagine it must be
你们一定都很不容易
difficult having such important husbands...
一方面 当然想支持他们
wanting to be supportive, of course,
但在家里
but then at home there's
他们有些事对你们也不能说
things they can't talk about, even to you.
有时的确挺不容易
It certainly can be difficult.
其实 帝国女人的职责
Actually, a woman's role in the Reich
就是操持家务 照顾孩子
is to run her house and rear her children,
让他们去改造这世界
and they make the world look like a completely different place.
你的每个决定都不再是只关乎你的
Every choice that you make is no longer about your future
未来
alone.
一切都会改变
Everything changes.
你说你原本在西部有个长♥期♥男友
You said that you had a serious boyfriend out west.
你不想要孩子吗
You didn't want children?
他想的
He did.
但我不敢把孩子生在那样的世界里
I was too scared to bring a child into that world.
感觉
It seemed...
不太公平
seemed unfair.
幸好你已经不在那边了
Well, thankfully you're not there anymore.
失陪一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
喂
Hello.
稍等
Just one moment.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
看来我今晚得工作到很晚了
It looks like I'm going to be working late tonight.
好 谢谢你告诉我
Okay. Thank you for letting me know.
一切都好吧
Is everything all right?
爱丽丝怎么了
What was all that about Alice?
这样啊
I see.
他们还是进行了火化
They went ahead with the cremation.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - I know.
他们没告诉爱丽丝就火化了杰瑞
They burned poor Gerry without Alice knowing it.
他们说是搞错了
They say it was a mix-up,
但爱丽丝还是要进行调查
but Alice is still looking into it.
她还是确信这里面有什么阴谋
She's still convinced it's some kind of conspiracy.
她本想做尸检的
She wanted a post mortem.
是吧
Right?
现在太迟了
Too late for that.
你觉得爱丽丝的看法
Do you think there could be something
会有什么依据吗
in what Alice is suggesting?
大纳粹新闻机构得知
Greater Nazi News Service has learned,
计划临时有变
in a last-minute change of plans,
元首接下来几周
the Führer will be spending the next few weeks
将待在他奥地利的山庄
in his mountain retreat in Austria.
听着 你还记不记得
Listen, you don't happen to remember
马丁·豪斯曼
Martin Heusmann, do you?
乔的父亲
Joe's father?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表