剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我还以为抵抗组织效率并不高
It was my understanding that the Resistance there were ineffectual,
然而他们竟然把元首过世的不幸消息公之于众
and yet they managed to make the tragic news of the Führer public
比我们计划的公布时间早了很多
long before we were prepared to do so.
我们会抓到这些罪犯
We will apprehend the perpetrators,
我向您保证
I assure you.
我知道如今是非常时期 但是
I understand these are extraordinary times, but
我得确保我的高级官员们是可靠的
I have to know that I can rely on my senior officers.
您放心吧 先生
You can, sir.
迄今为止 你办事一向可靠
You have been very effective until now.
我也不会忘记你为我儿子做了什么
And I will never forget what you've done for my son.
但这 让人无法安心
But this does not inspire confidence.
我一定会恢复秩序 先生
I will restore order, sir,
我向您保证
I assure you.
那你务必
See to it that you do.
坚守岗位 直到混乱解决
And remain at your post until the upheaval is over.
遵命 总理
Yes, Chancellor.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
这13天来风云突变的历史性事件
The monumental, fast-moving events of the past 13 days
今天终于得以和平解决
apparently reached a peaceful conclusion today...
依据赫鲁晓夫的指示
following Khrushchev's orders
苏联从古巴撤回了所有导弹
to withdraw all missiles from Cuba.
肯尼迪总统说 我们必须采取措施
President Kennedy spoke of the need for measures to ensure
保证这样的灾难性事件不会再重演
that the near-catastrophic turn of events are never repeated.
为了保证合作
In order to assure cooperation,
联♥合♥国♥将监督该决议
the United Nations will oversee the resolution.
在这次危机接近尾声的同时
As we move toward the conclusion of this crisis,
总统提醒赫鲁晓夫
the President reminded Khrushchev
依然要坚持不懈地努力
there is still a grand endeavor to undertake
才能缓解人们对美苏战争的担忧
to soothe the fears of war between Russia and the United States.
在两国就核裁军达成更广泛的一致之前
Until wider measures of disarmament can be agreed upon,
核冲突的威胁依然存在
the threat of nuclear conflict continues to live.
幸福的日子又来临了
Happy days are here again.
没错 女士们先生们
That's right, ladies and gentlemen.
好了
Okay.
宪兵队大楼的停车场
The parking garage for the kempeitai building.
要我说把炸♥弹♥放在这儿
I'd park the bomb right here.
五号♥
Number 5.
这栋楼中间是他们的作战室
In the middle of this building is their war room
宪兵队和军事情报机构
where the kempeitai and their military intelligence
在那里绞尽脑汁对付反抗组织
coordinate all their efforts against the Resistance.
就在停车场正上方
Directly above the garage.
我进去 停车
So I go in, and I park.
设置好定时器 再出来
I set that timer. I get out.
上楼 穿过大厅
I start walking up the stairs through the lobby.
一直走
I keep walking
沉着冷静地走出大门
out the door, nice and calm.
滴答滴答
Tick, tick, tick,
砰 去你们的
boom. Fuck you.
像这样将苦难降临给法老如何
How's that for bringing your plague to the Pharaohs?
好 但他们戒备森严
Okay, but they're on alert,
我们怎么进去
so how do we get it inside?
你没告诉我
You didn't tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you about what?
俱乐部 黑♥手♥党♥
The club, the Yakuza,
还有那个拿枪指着你却没开枪的日本人
and the Pon who pointed the gun but didn't shoot you.
是城户还是吉田
Was that Kido or Yoshida?
我不
I don't...
我不知道你在说什么
I'm... I'm not sure what you're getting at.
我是说那个宪兵队的饶了你一命
I'm getting at the kempeitai sparing your life
而没有开枪打死你
instead of shooting you dead.
奇尔顿告诉你了
Childan told you about that.
对
Yeah.
他对此一无所知 弗兰克
He doesn't know anything about it, Frank.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
快给我解释
So start explaining it to me.
是城户先生
It's when I met Mr. Kido.
他打我 不让我吃饭
He beat me, and he starved me,
他说要是我不同意 他就杀掉我们
and he told me he'd kill us and everybody in the factory
还有工厂里的所有人
if I didn't agree.
同意什么
Agree to what?
我给他情报
I told him things.
你给他情报
You told him things.
对 但是
I... I did, but listen.
我只说了黑♥手♥党♥
It was only about the Yakuza
还有仿造的事
and the counterfeiting.
几乎都是他已经知道的事
Most of the stuff he already knew.
关于炸♥弹♥你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him about the bomb?
我没说 我发誓
No, I didn't. I promise.
炸♥弹♥ 盖瑞 莎拉 这些我都没说
Nothing about the bomb or Gary or Sara or any of that.
听着
Listen,
我这么做是因为你是我最好的朋友
I did it because you're my best friend,
我这么做是为了让你活命
and I did what I did to keep you alive.
-不是 -是的
- No. - Yes, I did.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -不
- Piece of shit. - No!
好吧 我们得想办法
All right, so we have to find a way
让他们放我们进去
that they just wave us through.
-我有个点子 -得由我来做
- I do have an idea. - I need to do this.
你说我们要干掉总检察官
You said we're taking out the Chief Inspector?
对
Yeah.
就是他毒死了我姐姐和她的孩子
Well, he's the Pon who gassed my sister and her kids.
他们是无辜 无助的
They were innocent, defenseless,
而城户毫无理由地毒死了他们
and Kido gassed them for no reason
就因为他可以这么做
except that he could.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我见过自己的死亡 你知道的
I've seen myself die. You know that.
我凌晨时分在脑海里无数遍回放那场景
I've replayed the moment in my head a dozen times at 2 a.m.
我曾伸手
I've reached back
感觉到我脑后的弹孔
and felt the bullet hole in my skull.
这事该由我来做
I'm the one who's meant to do this.
我来开车 我来送炸♥弹♥
I'm your driver. I'm your bomber.
让我来
I'm your man.
很好 你找到地方了
Good. You found the place.
别逗我笑 乔
Don't make me laugh, Joe.
这不是地方
Not here.
谢谢
Danke.
我从没想过自己会踏进这里
I never imagined I would set foot in here
或是在这儿看到你
or expect to see you here.
你从没进过你父亲的办公室吗
You've never been to your father's office?
我父亲不是元首
My father isn't the Führer.
我父亲也不是 他是代理总理
Neither is mine. He's acting Chancellor.
想象这里曾进行过的会议
Imagine the meetings that have taken place here,
还有争执 秘密的谈话
the arguments, the secret conversations.
这个房♥间里做出的决定改变了这世界
The decisions made in this room have shaped the world.
就是间办公室而已
It's just an office.
你不会以为自己在这间办公室里工作
You don't believe that you can work in this office
还能不在乎政♥治♥吧
and not be political.
你在全世界最有权势的人的办公室里
Here you are in the office of the most powerful man on Earth,
但我觉得你可能都不信奉帝国代表的一切
yet I'm not sure you even believe in what the Reich stands for.
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid...
就想要个父亲
all I wanted was a father.
那是我唯一的愿望
That is the only ambition I had.
我以前会想象
You know, I used to imagine
他是个伟大的人
that he was this great man
在这世上做着非常重要的事
doing such important things in the world
所以自然没时间来布鲁克林
that of course he didn't have time to come to Brooklyn.
过了这么些年
After all these years, I've...
我现在终于知道了真♥相♥
now found out the truth.
原来 他真是这样的人
Turns our he is that man after all.
我理解对一个人的忠诚
I understand loyalty to a person...
而不是对一个事业
not a cause.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表