剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Your sergeant tells me there's cause to celebrate.
你抓到了行刺皇太子的嫌犯
You have a suspect in the shooting of the Crown Prince.
调查尚未结束
The investigation is not yet complete,
但是没错 案件将明天呈递
but yes. The case will be presented tomorrow.
太好了
Excellent.
还有你追查的那卷电影
And a film you were pursuing
高堡奇人的
from the Man in the High Castle.
落入了黑社会之手
It fell into the hands of the Yakuza.
我们
We--
我没能追回
I lost it.
我们还是应该庆祝
We shall celebrate, nonetheless.
别太用力
Don't press too hard.
前后小幅度来回碾
Just short strokes back and forth.
就这样
That's it.
妈妈 外面有辆车
Mom, there's a car outside.
我去看看 陪着艾米 好吗
I'll go see. Stay with Amy, okay?
你瞧 我没事
You see? I'm fine.
没事
Just fine.
你还好吧
You all right?
发生了什么
What happened?
海德里希进了监狱 他咎由自取
Heydrich's in prison, where he belongs.
他将被审讯
He'll be questioned...
并作为叛徒被绞死
and hanged as a traitor.
都结束了
So it's over.
海德里希在柏林还有盟友
Heydrich has allies in Berlin:
就像他一样 打算背叛元首的人
men prepared to betray the Führer, just as he was.
你得逮捕他们
You have to arrest them.
如果知道是谁 我们会的
We would if we knew who they were.
我们无法确定 这些人很危险
We can't be sure, and these men are very dangerous.
那么
So...
你可以
you can now...
你可以把枪还给我了
You can give me that gun back now.
怎么了
What is it?
我知道你指望我坚强
I know that you count on me to be strong.
你是坚强的 你是我认识的最坚强的人
You are strong. You're the strongest person I know.
我一想到要拿那支枪对准我们的孩子
When I thought about turning that gun on our children--
如果真是海德里希从车上下来 而不是我
If Heydrich had pulled up in that car instead of me--
我知道 我明白
I know that. I know that.
但我真做不到 我们的孩子 我做不到
But I couldn't have-- our children-- I couldn't have.
了解
Understood.
无线电修好了
You got that radio working, huh?
你个死纳粹
You're a goddamn Nazi.
那卷电影 交出来
The film. Hand it over.
这个吗
This film.
你丢下去 就死定了
If you drop that, you're dead.
抵抗组织要付你多少钱买♥♥
How much is the Resistance going to pay you for it?
五万
50,000.
你们被骗了
Look, you guys are being cheated.
黑社会卖♥♥的是两倍的价钱
The Yakuza sold it for twice that,
而且告诉你们 我觉得抵抗组织根本没这么多钱
and I got to tell you I don't think the Resistance has the money.
扯淡
Bullshit.
你们需要现金 对吗
Look, you guys need cash. Am I right?
养家糊口
To support your families.
所以你们才偷渡我这样的人去墨西哥
Come on, that's why you smuggle people like me down to Mexico.
-你想说什么 -闭嘴
- What's your point? - Shut up.
我不是纳粹
I'm not a Nazi.
但我是要把电影卖♥♥给他们
But I am selling this film to them,
而且你们也可以捞到很多钱
and there can be a lot of money in this for you, too.
很多钱
A lot of money.
-多少钱 -我说闭嘴了
- How much? - I said shut up.
二十万日元
200,000 yen.
每人二十万
200,000 each.
该死的是我
I'm the one who's supposed to die.
贸易大臣呢
Where is the Trade Minister?
我不知道 总检察官
I don't know, Chief Inspector.
我一直没能联络到他...
I have been unable to reach him since the--
我来了
I am here.
你...没事吧 贸易大臣
Are you...quite all right, Trade Minister?
战后
Since the war,
我们跟纳粹的联盟一直不稳定
we have shared an uneasy alliance with the Nazis.
如今元首病了
Now the Führer is ill,
而他的手下鼓吹他们...
and his men boast of their will...
我们知道我们得赶在他们之前下手
We know we must strike before they strike.
来买♥♥热狗啊
Get your hotdogs right here!
我们有苹果蜜饯
We got candied apples and...
今日 我们入虎穴
Today we enter the tiger's cave.
因为两周前
We enter it because two weeks ago
科技大臣志村在他的兜里发现了一个胶卷盒
Science Minister Shimura found a capsule in his pocket,
盒内是微缩胶卷
and inside the capsule was microfilm
是从柏林的帝国研究院偷运出来的
smuggled from the Reich Research Council in Berlin.
微缩胶卷的内容已经得到证实
The contents of the microfilm has been confirmed.
终于
At long last,
我们也有建造
we, too, possess the data
海森堡装置的数据了
to build a Heisenberg device.
待装置完成
When it is completed,
射程必须达到北美的纳粹目标
the device must be in range of North American Nazi targets...
纽约市
of New York City.
我们的时刻到来了
This is our moment.
我们决不能犹豫
We must not hesitate to seize it.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
我很确定 是你跟那个纳粹上校
I am all but certain you have passed those plans
把图纸传给了科技大臣
to the Science Minister with that Nazi colonel.
你是来逮捕我的吗 总检察官
Are you here to arrest me, Chief Inspector?
贸易大臣 我知道这是你所愿
Trade Minister, I know that this is what you wish,
但你似乎...很烦恼
and yet you seem... troubled.
我是希望能跟纳粹分庭抗礼
I wish for parity with the Nazis,
平衡力量 维持和平
to balance the power, to maintain the peace.
你听到将军的话了 战争不可避免
You heard the general. War is inevitable.
或许吧
Possibly.
但有了这样的武器
But with a weapon like this...
这样的战争还有什么赢可言
how can such a war be won?
打开吧
Let's open it up.
他们履约了
That's their end of the bargain.
带他走 瘦子
Get him out of here, Slim.
别一次都花光 各位
Don't spend it all in one place, boys.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, man.
见到你太高兴了
Am I glad to see you.
我送你去纽约吧
Let's get you to New York.
好
Okay.
早上好 副总指挥
Good morning, Obergruppenführer.
克莱姆少校
Major Klemm.
邓肯副总指挥正急着找您谈话 长官
Obergruppenführer Duncan is eager to speak with you, sir.
乔·布雷克有信儿了吗
Has Joe Blake reported in?
他正在办公室等您
He's waiting in your office now.
乔
Joe.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我很高兴
I'm very pleased.
有什么问题吗 乔
Something wrong, Joe?
你说会付钱给那些人的
You told me you'd pay those men.
他们是罪犯 乔
They were criminals, Joe.
他们还想杀你呢 你不该觉得内疚
Criminals who wanted you dead. You should feel no remorse.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩呢
What about Juliana Crain?
她死了
Oh, she's dead.
基本可以确定
Almost certainly.
已经近24小时了 乔
It's been nearly 24 hours, Joe.
你已经证明了自己的能力
You've proved yourself capable,
但今后
but in the future
你要学会控制好自己的感情
you have to learn to keep your feelings in check.
我做不到 长官
I can't do that, sir.
做不到吗
Oh, you can't?
我想辞职
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表