剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
a leader in the northern Resistance,
是策划太平洋银行行动时被铲除的
one of those eliminated while planning the Pacific Bank operation.
她弟弟在投降后战死
Her brothers were killed in fighting after the surrender.
还有什么 警佐
What else, Sergeant?
在搜查她的住所时
During the search of her apartment,
发现了吉尔尼茨这个名字
the name Gillnitz was discovered--
就是我们在追踪最新一部电影时在拉斐特公园
the name of the Oakland man found in Lafayette Park
发现的被割喉的奥克兰男子的名字
with his throat cut by, uh, persons unknown,
凶手目前仍然未知
in pursuit of the latest film.
电影
The films.
再查一遍档案
Go through the files.
找出所有和电影有联♥系♥
Look for all women connected to the films
并且符合今早枪案逃犯特征的女性
who could be a match for the fugitive from this morning.
是
Hai.
再念一遍特征描述
Repeat the description.
身高1.75米 体型偏瘦 深色头发
1.75 meters tall, slim, dark hair.
联♥系♥田上贸易大臣的办公室
And call Trade Minister Tagomi's office.
问一下茱莉安娜·克莱恩来上班了吗
Find out if Juliana Crain has returned to her post.
就几个晚上而已
It was a few nights, that's all,
就在你父亲过世之后
after your father died.
他们是至交
They were best friends.
我也是和阿诺德在一起之后
I didn't find out I was pregnant
才发现我怀孕了
till after I was with Arnold.
天啊 妈
Jesus, Ma,
你打算把整个连队都睡一遍吗
did you plan on going through the whole unit?
我们都以为自己死定了
We all thought we were going to die.
迪克森知道他有个女儿吗
Did Dixon know he had a daughter?
知道
Yeah.
战争结束后他不想待在这边
He didn't want to stay here after the war.
他痛恨日本人
He hated the Pons.
我可走不了 我家在这里
I couldn't leave. I mean, this is my home.
所以他去了纽约
So he went to New York,
也保证绝不登门
and he promised he'd stay away
让阿诺德做楚蒂的父亲
and let Arnold be Trudy's father.
阿诺德也知道
Does Arnold know?
不知道 也不能让他知道
No. And he can't.
-永远不能 -那楚蒂呢
- Not ever. - What about Trudy?
她也知道吗
Did she know about this?
我不知道她是怎么发现的
I don't know how she found out.
什么
What?
所以她才离家出走
That's why she left.
-妈妈 -茱莉安娜 亲爱的
- Mom, what-- - Juliana, honey.
听我说
Look.
这都是多久以前的事了
This is ancient history.
什么都改变不了的
It doesn't change anything.
一切都改变了
It changes everything.
茱莉安娜 求你了
Juliana, please.
迪克森还在帝国吗
Is Dixon still in the Reich?
-你不能告诉阿诺德 -在不在
- You can't tell Arnold-- - Is he?
据我所知在布鲁克林
Brooklyn, last I heard.
好吧 什么事这么急
All right, what is the big hurry?
阿诺德 听着 我必须得走
Arnold, listen, I have to go, okay?
你们也都得出城 马上就走
You leave to leave town, both of you, right now.
必须马上离开这里
You need to get out of the city.
你们去萨克拉门托去找珍姨妈
You need to go to Sacramento and see Aunt Jean.
-为什么 -因为你们不走就会死
- Why? - Because if you don't, you'll die.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我看到了一些事
I saw something.
在一部电影里 这里发生了很可怕的事
Something terrible happened here in a film.
整座城市都被核弹夷平
The-- The city was destroyed by an atomic bomb.
什么电影
What film?
亲爱的 我走得急没赶上吃午饭
Honey, I didn't have a chance to eat lunch.
-你能不能... -别想把我支开
- Would you mind-- - Look, I'm staying.
她不明白 我们又怎么会明白呢
She doesn't understand. Why should we?
全都说得通了
It now makes sense.
你是在说高堡奇人吗
Are you talking about the Man In the High Castle?
关于他你知道多少
What do you know about him?
我知道你为什么在说疯话了
Now I know why you're talking crazy.
你知道他是个疯子
You know he's a lunatic.
不是的
It's not true.
我见过他 他没疯
I met him. That isn't true.
小茱 你相信我 我比你了解得多
Jules, you trust me on this. I know better than you.
我听说过的 他就是个疯子
I've heard rumors. He's a nut.
是单位的人告诉你的吗
Is that what they're telling you at work?
邮局吗
At the post office?
真♥相♥和死亡一样可怕
The truth is as terrible as death.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
要是你不得不走 我们给你拿点钱
If you have to go, we'll get you some money.
-天啊 -他们是谁
- Oh, my God. - Who are they?
拜托 阿诺德 在这儿陪着妈
Please, Arnold, stay here with Ma.
他们要干什么
What do they want?
我离开前 你锁好门 待在屋里
You lock the door and you stay inside till I've gone.
茱莉安娜 听我说
Juliana, listen to me.
等下 拿着 拿着
Wait a minute. Take this. Take it.
给 拿着
Here, take this.
连着防空洞的隧♥道♥
The tunnel connected to the bomb shelter--
还能进去吗
can we still get to it?
嗯
Yeah?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
回来 你个贱♥人♥
Come back, you bitch!
《美德意志帝国》 两个警♥察♥ 一座大城市
"American Reich." Two cops, one big city.
在我看来 你几个月都没卖♥♥出什么东西了
Seems to me that you haven't sold anything in months.
告诉我
So tell me--
你在说什么 你为什么不算上我
What are you talking about? Why don't you just cut me in--
吉米 不
Jimmy! No!
听着 这是纽约市
Listen here, this is New York City.
你要是和希♥特♥勒♥过不去 就是和我过不去
If you got a problem with Hitler than you got a problem with me.
胜利万岁 乔
Sieg heil, Joe.
抱歉打扰你 你是丽塔吧
Sorry to disturb you. Rita, isn't it?
别紧张
Don't be alarmed.
乔和我是老同事了
Joe and I are old colleagues.
我们想单独说句话
We just need a few minutes.
亲爱的 就...
Sweetheart, just--
真没想到那个体面的
Can't take the idea that decent--
你最近没接收情报 乔
You haven't been picking up your messages, Joe.
我想说的都说了
I said everything I had to say.
我明白 你想
I get it. You want to...
在建筑工地辛苦老实地干一天
do an honest day's work at the construction site,
每晚回家 回到丽塔身边
come home to Rita every night,
看着电视喝啤酒 是吧
and drink a beer in front of the TV, huh?
我明白这种生活有多诱人
I understand the appeal of that.
但我不知道 你明不明白它的代价
But I wonder if you understand the cost of it.
我不是你以为的那种人
I'm not the man you think I am.
我有柏林给你的命令
I have orders for you from Berlin,
豪斯曼帝国部长的命令
from Reichsminister Heusmann.
他要见你
He wants to see you.
你和他为什么觉得我愿意见他
And what makes either of you think I want to see him?
他是你父亲
He's your father.
为什么是现在
Why now?
我觉得这个问题你得问他
I think that's a question for him, don't you?
那不一定 是他要我过去还是你要我过去
That depends. Is it him who wants me there or you?
是不是这样
Is that what this is?
你觉得我在柏林能为你所用
You think I'd be useful for you in Berlin?
要是你告诉我你不想去 乔
If you tell me you don't want to go, Joe,
我就收回命令
I will countermand the order.
对了
By the way,
一名女性抵抗组织成员
a female Resistance operative was shot and killed
昨晚在太平洋合众国被枪杀
in the Pacific States last night.
我们在等待确认死者是克莱恩小姐
We're waiting for confirmation it was Miss Crain.
我必须请你离开 田上君
I must ask you to leave, Tagomi Tai-I.
你知道这本书吗
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表