剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
谢谢你今天帮忙
Thank you for your help today.
我
I was...
很高兴
glad
能参与进来
to be a part of it.
真的很了不起
It's quite something,
看到大家都那么团结一致
seeing everyone pull together like that.
就像我说的
Well, like I told you,
这是一个人们互相关照的地方
this is a place where people look out for each other.
茱莉娅 我不希望我们之间
Julia, I don't want there to be any confusion
有误会
between us.
今天早先 汤玛斯在教堂里的事
What happened at the church today with Thomas...
我不知道你以为自己看到了什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
但你是新来的
but you're new here...
我希望确保你知道
and I wanted to make sure you understand
万万不可急着下结论
how important it is not to jump to any conclusions...
因为那可能会很危险
because it could be dangerous.
海伦 我今天看到一个好孩子
Helen, what I saw today was a sweet boy...
近来本就过度劳累
who's been overexerting himself,
又因家族好友的葬礼
becoming emotional at the funeral
而情绪激动
of a close family friend.
没什么误会可言
No confusion.
我们敬一杯吧
Let's drink to that.
那么
So...
她是谁
who was she?
早上那个姑娘
The girl this morning.
她是个
Yeah, she was a...
半成品
work in progress.
还挺美的
A beautiful one.
那你呢
What about you?
有没有什么特殊的人
Has there ever been anyone special?
当然 除了弗林克先生
Aside from Mr. Frink, of course.
有
There was.
但是她不在了
But she's not around anymore.
她死了吗
Did she die?
没有
No.
她只是...必须得离开
She just had to go away.
你们完成交易了吗
Did you make the sale?
你们完成交易了吗
Did you make the sale?
你去哪了
So where were you?
又跟你的新日本女友出去了吗
Out with your new Japanese girlfriend?
别闹
Grow up.
怎么 我猜猜
What? Don't tell me.
我该当心我的肺 是吧
I should be worried about my lungs.
不 我想的不是这个
No, I wasn't thinking that.
那就好
Well, good.
-因为我... -在张开翅膀
- Because I'm, uh... - Spreading your wings.
我在张开翅膀
I'm spreading my wings.
别这样 我就这一个恶习
Come on. It's my one vice.
而且是合法的
And it's legal.
我们在庆祝
We're celebrating.
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
大志死了
Taishi's dead.
我们解脱了
We're free.
都结束了
It's over.
-他死了 -对
- He's dead? - Yeah.
是真的
It's true.
新的黑社会老大会接替
A new Yakuza boss will take the place
已故的岗村先生的权位
of the late Mr. Okamura,
但是所有未偿清债务将不会转让
but all outstanding debts are non-transferable.
我们自♥由♥了 弗兰克
We're fucking free, Frank.
你去看过汤玛斯了吗
You check on Thomas?
他没事
He's fine.
可怜的爱丽丝真够激动的 是不是
Poor Alice was in quite a state, wasn't she?
告诉我汤玛斯当时到底怎么了
Tell me exactly what happened with Thomas.
还有谁在场
Who else was there?
很快就过去了
It was quick.
不过下次 我们就未必这么幸运了
Next time, we might not be so lucky.
还有谁看见了
Did anybody else see it happen?
没别人
No.
我及时搀住了他的胳膊
I grabbed his arm just in time.
喂
Hello.
史密斯副总指挥
Obergruppenführer Smith.
希姆莱帝国领袖
Reichsführer Himmler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
约翰 出什么事了
John, what is it?
没有人能永生
No man is immortal.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表