剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
德意志帝国及其领地的人♥民♥
People of the Reich and its territories,
作为代理总理马丁·豪斯曼
as acting Chancellor Martin Heusmann,
我现在向大家宣布一个沉痛的消息
I'm here to inform you of a great tragedy.
我们伟大的元首
Our glorious Führer
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
Adolf Hitler...
已经
ist...
已经逝世
has passed away.
接下来
The period of mourning
我们将颂扬元首的一生
that will follow the celebration of the Führer's life,
然后进入国丧期
will happen in a few days.
据信 元首是死于
It was believed that the death of the Führer
自然因素
was due to natural causes.
但经帝国
But, after a serious investigation
最著名的医生仔细检验
by the most renowned doctors of the Reich,
我们发现元首的血中
we have found out that the blood of the Führer
含有罕见毒素
was tainted with a rare poison.
帝国人♥民♥
People of the Reich,
我们认为
it is our understanding,
经调查
after the investigation,
可以确定伟大元首阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
that our glorious Führer Adolf Hitler
是遇刺身亡
was assassinated.
经我们调查
Following our investigation,
我们发现 我们最亲密的盟友
it has been found out that our closest allies
正是刺杀的背后主使
were the ones responsible for the assassination.
相信我
Be assured
我们的复仇将迅速
that our vengeance will be swift
而致命
and crushing.
这宗罪行
This crime
就是战争行为
is nothing else but an act of war.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
你没事吧
Y-You okay?
我可以进去吗
May I come in?
当然
Sure.
你父母知道你来吗
D-Do your parents know you're here?
嗯
Yeah.
之前...
What,
我在...
what happened to me
在...
at the...
葬礼上发生的事
at the funeral...
你觉得...头晕
Y-Y-You felt... You felt faint.
你当时太难过了
You were upset.
不 我知道不是那样的
No, I... I know that's a lie.
求你
Please.
求你 茱莉娅
Please, Julia, just...
告诉我吧
tell me.
求你
Please.
我...汤玛斯
I... Thomas.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
听着 你来找我 我很感动
Listen, I am so touched that you came to me,
但你得回家
but you have got to go home
去跟你父母谈这事
and talk to your parents about this.
他们不肯对我说实话
They're not telling me the truth
不肯告诉我我究竟是怎么了
about what's wrong with me.
我还得自己去图书馆查那些症状
I had looked my symptoms up in the library.
所有书里都说 这些症状表明
All the books say that the symptoms point to
患者有严重缺陷
signs of a serious defect.
汤玛斯 我知道的并不比你多
Thomas, I don't know any more than you do.
好吗 但我知道我们都有缺点
Okay? But what I do know is that we all have flaws...
我们每个人都有
all of us, every single one of us.
这是我们的一部分
It makes us who we are.
如果我的缺点是那种
What if my flaws are the kind
应该为了大家而铲除的呢
to be eradicated for... for the good of everyone?
别那么想 好吗
Do not think that way, okay?
你不可以那么想
You cannot think that way.
那为什么大家都那么想
Then why does everybody think that way?
-我不知道 -为什么法律这么规定
- I don't know. - Why is it the law?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道你的家人非常爱你
But I know that your family loves you so much, okay?
那才是最重要的
And that is all that matters.
回家去 跟你妈妈谈谈
Now you go home and talk to your mom.
-你保证 -好
- Promise? - Okay.
去吧
Go on.
您为避免这一结局付出的努力令人振奋 长官
Your efforts to avoid this outcome are an inspiration, sir.
我的努力白费了
My efforts failed.
但是可敬
But they're honorable.
我很感激
And I'm grateful
您允许我参与其中
that you allowed me to take part.
是我该感激 警佐
It is I who am grateful, Sergeant...
感激你的忠诚
for your loyalty...
和友谊
and your friendship.
阁下
Kakka.
小野田阁下
Onoda-kakka.
警佐 下去
Sergeant, leave us.
你看到纳粹的广播了
You saw the Nazi broadcast?
是 阁下
Hai, kakka.
那么你该明白
Then you are aware of
投诚者蒂尔斯队长给我们带来了什么
what the defector Oberführer Diels brought to us.
我知道他带来了
I am aware he brought evidence
关于皇太子遇刺一事的证据
regarding the shooting of Our Royal Highness.
证据
Evidence?
他是纳粹派来激怒我们的
He was sent by the Nazis to provoke us.
这所谓的证据
This so-called evidence...
他声称皇太子是被纳粹所行刺
he claimed His Royal Highness was shot by the Nazis...
我们知道事实并非如此
and we knew that to be false,
因此没有中计
and we didn't take the bait.
于是 他们编造了新的谎言
So now they invent a new lie...
说日本特工刺杀了
that Japanese agents assassinated
他们的元首
their führer.
这是政♥治♥宣传 城户君
It is propaganda, Kido-tai'i.
是为接下来必然会发生的事找的借口
The lie justifies what we both know will happen next.
这座城市
And this city...
将首当其冲成为纳粹的目标
will be one of the first Nazi targets.
阁下
Kakka,
我们得马上撤离我们的核科学家
we must evacuate our nuclear scientists.
我已经下令了
I have already given the order,
而我们其余人留在岗位上
and the rest of us will remain at our posts.
这将是我们最后一场战争 城户君
This will be our last war, Kido-tai'i.
我很高兴
And it pleases me
我们将一起迎战
that we will fight this together.
一切都好吗 父亲
Is everything all right, Otousan?
我要请你帮个忙 茱莉安娜
I have a favor to ask of you, Juliana.
父亲
Otousan?
嗯
Yeah.
你要那个做什么
Why do you want that?
去证明这样的事
Proof that something like this
不该再发生
should never happen again.
但我不懂
But I don't understand.
你们让我很快乐
You all have made me happy...
我很久没有这么快乐了
Happier than I've been in a very long time.
但有些事比快乐更重要
There are some things that are more important than happiness.
我在别处还有责任
I have duties elsewhere
我不能再无视它们了
that I can no longer neglect.
您要走了
Are you leaving?
我们还会再见的
We will see each other again.
这我确信
Of that I am sure.
等等 我就回来
Hold on. I'll be right back.
对不起 财政大臣
My apologies, Finance Minister.
我昨天解释了
As I explained yesterday,
贸易大臣还有很多其他事要做
the Trade Minister has many other interests.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表