剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Full Aryan?
我妻子的外婆是艾马拉人
My... My wife's grandmother is Aymara,
但她父亲是雅利安人
but her father is Aryan.
我们有出生证明
We have the birth certificate to prove it.
这才重要 是吧
That's what counts, isn't it?
克莱恩小姐
Miss Crain?
是我
Here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
血统记录
Genealogy records?
我没有血统纪录
I don't... I don't have any genealogy records.
你没有
You don't have any.
没有 我来自太平洋合众国
No. I'm from the Pacific States.
那边没有那种记录
They don't keep records like that there.
我需要你脱衣服
I'm going to need you to get undressed.
好像是有点误会
I think there's been a mistake.
我申请的是政♥治♥庇护
I applied for political asylum.
穿上
Put this on.
我很快就带医生回来
I'll be back with a doctor in a moment.
头高 200毫米
Head height: 200 millimeters.
下颌骨宽 150毫米
Mandible width: 150 millimeters.
高颅骨 脸呈椭圆形
High skull with oval facial form.
肤色为橄榄黄 稍泛黄
Olive complexion with slight tones of yellow.
左到右...
Right to left at...
蓝眼睛 健壮
Blue eyes, strong.
-长发 -褐色 稍泛黄
- Long hair. - Brown, slight tones of yellow.
不到30岁
Under 30.
你是雅利安人吗
Is your blood Aryan?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-或许吧 -初步评估 2组
- Maybe. - Initial assessment Group 2.
-评估 3组 -令人满意
- Assessment Group 3. - Satisfactory.
地中海脸部特征
Mediterranean trade facial features.
-整张脸 -请脱掉袍子
- Full face. - Disrobe, please.
这是怎么回事
What are all these?
逃离抵抗组织时伤的
I escaped the Resistance.
他们没告诉你们吗
They didn't tell you that?
这疤痕是以前的
But these are older scars.
是怎么弄的
What caused them?
几年前被车撞的
I was hit by a bus a couple of years ago.
别动
Hold still.
克莱恩小姐 我是瑞德大队长
Miss Crain, I'm Sturmbannführer Raeder.
我要问你几个问题 好吗
Going to ask you a few questions, all right?
好
All right.
我们知道你曾协助过乔·布雷克
We are aware of the assistance you gave Joe Blake.
我可以跟他说话吗
May I please speak with him?
我们也知道
We are also aware
你曾在卡农城和旧金山为抵抗组织活动
of your Resistance activities in Cannon City and San Francisco.
我不是抵抗组织的
I'm not in the Resistance.
不是吗
You're not?
不 我只是想知道
No. I was just trying to find out
他们为什么会害我妹妹被杀
why they got my sister killed.
你跟乔·布雷克发生过几次性关系
How many times were you sexually involved with Joe Blake?
什么
I'm sorry?
请说具体点
Be specific.
我跟他没有性关系
I wasn't sexually involved with him at all.
我们得到的信息不是这样
That's not the information we have.
那么你们得到的信息就不准
Then the information you have is incorrect.
那么你为什么要协助他
What, then, was your motive for assisting him?
我没有协助他 我救了他一命
I didn't assist him. I saved his life.
然后我把你们要的电影给了他
And I gave him that film you wanted.
你肯定都知道了吧
You must already know that.
请详述
You will provide a full accounting
你这两周来的一切行动
of your activities for the past two weeks
自你妹妹之死开始
since the moment your sister died.
你去过的每一个地方
Every place you went,
遇见的每一个人
every person you met,
所看到的一切
everything you saw.
一切
Everything.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
可以说句话吗
May I have a word?
阿诺德 有人来了吗
Arnold? Is someone here?
我是城户总检察官 沃克太太
I am Chief Inspector Kido, Mrs. Walker,
我是宪兵队的
of the Kempeitai.
打扰您了吗 沃克太太
Have I intruded, Mrs. Walker?
没有
No.
完全没有
Not... Not at all.
我们刚准备坐下吃午饭
We were just sitting down to have lunch.
要一起吃吗
Would you care to join us?
据报昨天在你们楼前
There was a report of an incident
发生了一起事件
in front of your building yesterday.
枪击
Gunshots.
那是枪击吗
Is that what that was?
我以为是汽车回火呢
I thought that was a truck backfiring.
不 我说了 是枪击
No. As I said, shots were fired.
你女儿昨天来过吗
Was your daughter here yesterday?
那要看你指哪个女儿了
That depends on which daughter you mean.
我有两个女儿
I have two daughters.
我丈夫说得对
Yes, my husband's right.
我们...他有两个女儿
We have... I mean, he has two daughters.
他...
Well, he has...
我很清楚
I am well aware.
我指的是你的长女
I refer to your eldest daughter
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crain.
她来过吗
Was she here?
茱莉安娜 是的
Juliana? Yes.
她来过 长官
She was here, sir.
那么你们向她提供了协助
So you offered her assistance...
她之后便逃去了德帝国
before she fled to the Reich.
什么
What?
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
我正是来此彻查此事
It is what I am here to ascertain.
总检察官
Chief Inspector...
自从楚蒂失踪
Ever since Trudy disappeared,
茱莉安娜一直很不在状态
Juliana just hasn't been herself.
真的让她很受打击
It really shook her up.
她们关系很好
They're very close.
她突然就
I mean, when she came here,
跑来这里 她当时
out of the blue she was, uh,
很奇怪 气急败坏 说胡话
strange, upset, talking crazy.
胡话
Crazy?
什么意思
What do you mean exactly?
这...
Well...
好像是
I think...
因为她看的什么电影
it was because of some films that she saw.
是那个
From the, uh...
什么
From whom?
高堡奇人的
From the Man In the High Castle.
不管他给她看了什么
Whatever he showed her...
都让她非常不安
upset her very much.
她说电影里 整座城市
She said it was a film of this city...
都被原♥子♥弹♥摧毁了
destroyed after an atomic bomb.
她见到他了
She met him?
高堡奇人
The Man In the High Castle?
对
Yes.
她不是他们那边的
She's not on their side.
你要明白 他们在追杀她
You understand that they were after her.
-你明白我意思了吗 -阿诺德
- Do you see what I'm saying? - Arnold.
你女儿如果打电♥话♥来
When your daughter calls home,
立刻通知我
you will notify me.
否则 我会知道的
If you do not, I will know.
你没有说出你逃离抵抗组织
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表