剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
在这种时刻 我们不敢拿你的安全冒险
We don't afford to take chances with your safety at a time like this.
莱茵哈德
Reinhard...
我不是为自己求情
I don't speak for myself.
这是闹哪出
What is this?
求你
Please.
求你听我说完
Please hear me out.
我知道对于我已经太晚了
I know it's too late for me.
我接受
I accept that.
但我希望你记得
But I ask you to bear in mind
我只是一名士兵
that I was just a soldier...
一名忠诚的士兵
a loyal soldier...
尽职尽责
doing his duty.
元首是已经死了吗
Am I to believe the Führer is dead?
我求你一件事
I ask you one thing.
能不能答应我
Will you give me your word
你会放过海伦和孩子们
that you will spare Helen and the children?
我怎么知道这不是在骗我
How do I know this is not a deception?
我也希望是
I wish it were.
一小时以前
One hour ago,
旧金山被一枚原♥子♥弹♥夷为平地
San Francisco was flattened with an atomic blast.
细节我不敢妄言
I won't presume to tell you the details,
但我们正在入侵太平洋合众国
but our invasion of the Pacific States is underway.
之后我接到了柏林的命令
And then I receive an order from Berlin
要求立即释放你
demanding your immediate release.
你赢了 莱茵哈德
You won, Reinhard.
你赢了
You won.
你本来有机会的 约翰
You had your chance, John,
结果现在
and now...
你站在了历史错的一边
you are on the wrong side of history.
等铲除了日本人
When the Japanese are eradicated,
我们的世界将会更美好
we will have a better world.
可惜 那个世界
A world, sadly,
你再也看不到了
you will now never see.
你能答应我 会放过我的家人吗
Do I have your word that you will spare my family?
那得新元首说了算
That is up to the new Führer.
不是你
It's not you?
不是
No.
是一个眼界开阔得多的人
It is someone with a much grander vision.
豪斯曼万岁
Heil Heusmann!
胜利万岁
Sieg heil!
胜利万岁
Seig heil!
莱茵哈德
Reinhard?
怎么 约翰
Yes, John.
谢谢
Thank you.
不放电影了
Cancel the film.
我们太迟了
We're too late.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表