剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
But we have a responsibility.
比如为元首复仇
Like getting justice for the Führer.
不 乔瑟夫
No, Josef.
我指的是最重要的责任
I mean the most important responsibility.
就是作为优等民族
That's the Master Race
去设想 并建造一个更好的世界
to imagine and build a better world.
和日本人全面开战
How is going to war with the Japanese
怎么会实现这个目标
going to achieve that?
我们和他们的联盟始终都是个谎言
Our alliance with them was always a lie.
优等民族只有一个
There is only one Master Race.
因此重担落到了我们肩上
Therefore, the burden falls on us.
什么重担
What burden?
中止人类无休止的战争
To end mankind's constant state of war
好让真正的任务 发展 优化
so the real work... progress, perfection...
尽快开始
can finally begin.
杀死千百万人就能实现吗
By killing millions of people?
乔瑟夫
Josef,
这场战争确实会很残酷
this war will be terrible, yes,
但这将是最后的战争
but this will be the last war.
等战争结束后
And when it is over,
整个世界都将团结起来 和平共处
we will have a world united and at peace
那将是人类史上的头一遭
for the first time in human history.
想想吧 乔瑟夫
Imagine, Josef.
想想那个时候 全人类将实现怎样的伟业
Imagine what humanity will then be able to achieve.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我们都担心死了
We've been worried sick.
我让女儿们去玛丽家了
I sent the girls to Mary's.
-他在哪 -在里面
- Where is he? - In there.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
你们都骗了我
You both lied to me.
我肯定有问题
There's something wrong with me.
我知道的
I know there is.
你能不能先坐下
I want you to sit down.
我真的被选中参加去南美的旅行
Was I really selected to go on the trip to South America,
还是这也是个谎言
or was that a lie, too?
求你了 汤玛斯 你先...
Please, Thomas, just...
坐下
Please.
求你们就...
Please, just...
告诉我实情吧
just tell me the truth.
你不用知道得那么详细
You don't need to know all of the details.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
汤玛斯
Thomas,
真♥相♥就是
you know, the truth is
我们确实有事没告诉你
we have been keeping something from you,
那是因为我们爱你
and it's because we love you.
我们不想让你害怕
We... We didn't want to scare you,
但我想我们
but I think we...
我们都认识到这样做是错的
we both know we were wrong to do that.
你得了一种肌营养不良症
You have a form of muscular dystrophy.
这种病会影响到肌肉
It's a disease that affects the muscles.
所以你才会偶尔
That's why you've been having these,
出些小状况
occasional episodes.
能治好吗
Can I be cured?
症状可能会越来越严重
Well, the symptoms may get worse,
但不代表你无法拥有完整的人生 汤玛斯
but it doesn't mean you're not going to have a full life, Thomas.
你懂吗 这不意味着你就不会幸福
You understand? It doesn't mean you're not going to be happy.
能治好吗
Can I be cured?
不能
No.
我让你们失望了
I've let you down.
我是个白吃饭的
I'm a useless eater.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
不
No.
不
No.
你没有
No, you haven't.
你没有
You haven't.
我真抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你没有 -我真抱歉
- You haven't. - I'm so sorry.
你知道我们有多为你骄傲吗
Do you have any idea how proud we are of you?
但我是个残废
But I'm defective.
千万别这么说
Don't you ever say that.
不
No.
对我们 你
To us, you...
你是完美的
you are perfect.
法律明文规定
The law clearly states...
让我去担心法律的事吧
You let me worry about the law, okay?
听我说 汤玛斯
Now listen to me, Thomas.
现在发生的一切
Everything that's happening now,
我知道挺可怕的
I know it's very scary.
但我保证 会没事的
But I promise you it's going to be okay.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
喂
Yes?
史密斯副总指挥
Obergruppenführer Smith?
你是谁
Who is this?
林肯·罗克韦尔机场 党卫队安保处
S.S. Security. Lincoln-Rockwell Airport.
很抱歉打到家里打扰您 长官
I'm sorry to bother you at home, sir,
但我们拘留了一名日本公民
but we have a Japanese national in our custody...
总检察官城户武志
Chief Inspector Takeshi Kido.
我知道了
I see.
他说他是受您的邀请才来的
He claims he's here at your invitation,
但外交签证已被吊销了
but diplomatic visas have been revoked.
要我逮捕他吗 长官
Should I arrest him, sir?
不 不用了
No. That won't be necessary.
我会派车接他
I'll send a car.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
把他的物品归还给他
Return his belongings.
谢谢
Thank you.
党卫队在找你
The S.S. are looking for you.
我们要把你转移到安全屋去
We're moving you to a safe house.
你说会把我送到中立区去
You told me you were getting me to the Neutral Zone.
军队正朝西开进
The troops are moving west,
不走大路会更安全
so it's safer to stay off the roads.
不 你们说的一切我都照做了
No, no. I did everything you asked.
你们赶紧把我送出去
You get me the hell out of here now.
这做不到
That's just not an option.
我们说好的 乔治
We had a fucking deal, George.
我们不是也说好你要告诉我们
Like the one where you're going to tell us
关于史密斯一家的情报吗
anything you had on the Smiths?
对 我做到了
Yeah, that one. I did that.
那你和汤玛斯的谈话呢
What about your little chat you just had with Thomas?
我警告过你 你住的地方被监视了
I warned you. Your building is wired.
你以为是谁去布的线
Who do you think installed the lines?
真好
It's perfect.
你在监视我
You're spying on me.
你本该告诉我们汤玛斯病了
You should have told us that Thomas was sick.
你别把他掺和进来
You leave him the hell out of this.
你知道我们牺牲了多少人
Do you know how many of our people died
就为打垮史密斯
trying to bring down Smith?
这个就是能杀死他的子弹
This is the silver bullet.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
史密斯犯的是危害国家罪
Smith is committing a crime against the state...
隐瞒他儿子的病情不报
concealing his son's illness.
我们把这个交给海盗电台的人
We get this out to our pirate radio people,
我们就不用刺杀他
we don't have to assassinate him.
纳粹会替我们结果了他
The Nazis will execute him for us.
那个伪君子死定了
The hypocrite won't last an hour.
没错 然后他们就会杀了汤玛斯
Yeah, and then they'll kill Thomas,
他还是个孩子 乔治
and he's just a fucking kid, George!
长大了还不是个纳粹
Who grew up to be a Nazi.
他反正也病了
He's sick anyway.
你这口气跟他们一样
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表