剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Do we proceed with the operation anyway?
纳粹总是干扰常用波段
The Nazis keep jamming the usual frequency, but
但他们换个台播放
they broadcast on a secondary...
这是什么音乐
What kind of music is this?
是海盗电台 中立区的
It's Pirate Radio, from the Neutral Zone.
提醒我们一下在为什么而战
A little reminder of what we're fighting for.
我从没听过这样的音乐
Unlike any music I've ever heard.
因为它是违法的
That's because it's illegal.
黑人的风格太重
Too much of the Negro influence.
如果你不想被纳粹听到 就别在家听
So don't tune in at home if you don't want the Nazis listening.
你是不知道
You wouldn't know it,
但这里曾是个伟大的城市
but this used to be a great city...
在一切之前
before.
那时喧嚣 杂乱
It was noisy and a little messy
但是
but...
非常有生气
totally alive.
旧金山也是
San Francisco, too.
你太小 记不得了吧
You're too young to remember, aren't you?
我记得跟楚蒂望向窗外
I remember looking out the window with Trudy,
看着日本人的坦克从内河码头开下来
watching the Japanese tanks rolling down the Embarcadero.
她怎么到这儿来的
How did she get here?
到德帝国来
Into the Reich.
-我不想谈楚蒂 -为什么
- I don't want to talk about Trudy. - Why not?
因为她是那么崇敬你
Because she worshiped the ground you walked on.
你做的事
After what you did,
连她也不会原谅
even she couldn't forgive you.
如果你觉得你比我更了解我妹妹
If you think you knew my sister better than I did,
你就错了
you're wrong.
是这样的 孩子
Here's the deal, kiddo.
你父亲和我是最好的朋友
Your father and I were best friends.
你母亲和我
Your mother and I were...
很亲密
close.
我不希望你死在我手上
So I don't want your blood on my hands.
什么意思
What does that mean?
因为你做的事 我的人想杀了你
My people want you dead for what you did.
但你叫他们走了
You sent them away.
我不是管事的
Well, I'm not in charge.
他们允许我跟你说话
The only reason they're letting me talk to you
就是想给你个机会
is to give you a chance.
-什么机会 -赎罪
- Chance to what? - Redeem yourself.
乔治 我不能把电影要回来了
Look, George, I can't get the film back.
他们知道
They know that.
那他们想要什么
Then what do they want from me?
不是为了史密斯吧
Tell me this isn't about Smith.
他是我们的首要目标
He's our top target.
我们曾差点成功 但是
We've come close, but...
我不是个刺客 乔治
I'm not an assassin, George.
没人叫你那么做
Nobody's asking you to do that...
至少不是现在
Not right now, at any rate.
我不知道你以为我能做什么
I don't know what you think I can do.
我们要你接近史密斯一家和他们的朋友
We want you to get close to the Smiths and their friends.
为什么
Why?
因为我的人叫你那么做
Because my people are telling you to.
你不懂 他们是有目的的
Look, you don't understand. They're playing at something.
他们并不信任我
They don't actually trust me.
想想看吧
Go figure.
告诉你的人 这不会成功的
Look, you tell your people that this isn't going to work.
懂吗
You understand?
你真希望我那么做吗
You really want me to do that?
因为这是我跟他们敲定的协议
Because it's the deal I struck with them
好让他们不杀了你
to keep them from killing you.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick.
你真的不该帮那个纳粹
You really shouldn't have helped that Nazi.
你爱过她吗
Did you ever love her?
还是说她只是种畜
Or was she just breeding stock?
我爱你母亲的
I loved your mother.
我也对我的长子充满骄傲
And I was very proud of my first son.
她为什么没告诉我
Why didn't she tell me?
如果她告诉了你真♥相♥
If she had told you the truth,
你会有什么反应
how would you have reacted?
我的一生都是谎言
My whole life is a lie.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你的行为决定你这个人
Your actions define you.
行为不撒谎
And they do not lie.
我为你成为的人感到骄傲
I am proud of the man that you have become.
什么样的人
And who is that?
我成了什么样的人
Who have I become?
你是个好人
You are a good man,
值得我信任 乔瑟夫
worthy of my trust, Josef.
你在这里有无限的可能
There is a world of possibilities here for you,
如果你想要的话
if you want them.
我非常希望你留下
I want very much for you to stay,
但如果你更想回纽约
but if you prefer to go to New York,
我能理解
I understand.
我再不会干涉了
And I will no longer interfere.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我收到你的信儿了
I got your message.
进来看看吧
Come in and find out.
艾德怎么样
How's Ed?
我还挺喜欢他
I kind of like Ed.
是吗 他也喜欢你
Oh, yeah? Uh, well, yeah, he likes you, too.
弗兰克 你昨天做得很棒
Frank, you did good yesterday.
要喝酒吗
Want a beer?
不了 谢谢
Nah, no thanks.
你们想好要怎么处理了吗
So you know what you're going to do with it?
爆♥炸♥装置
The explosive?
不用你操心
Not your problem.
但不会浪费的 相信我
But it won't go to waste. Trust me.
嗯 我相信你
Yeah. I trust you.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You all right? - Yeah.
能跟你谈下吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我真的觉得
I really feel like,
我该到场
like I should be there, you know?
我们都清楚你现在得去哪
We both know where you need to be right now.
你是唯一站在他和...
You're the only one standing between him and...
我知道
Yeah. I know. I know.
替我把这个带去
Leave this for me.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
自己保重 兄弟
Look out for yourself, brother.
嗯 你也是
All right. You, too.
莎拉
Sara.
保重
Be safe.
我们要做什么
So what are we doing here?
你觉得呢 弗兰克
What does it look like, Frank?
喝酒
Wetting my whistle.
有件事我想问你
There's something I need to ask you about.
说
Shoot.
那些电影
The films.
我需要了解它们
I need to know about them.
为什么
Why?
因为我看了那卷茱莉安娜...
Because I saw the one that Juliana...
因为我在里面看到自己死了
Because I saw myself die in it.
你在电影里
You were in the film?
对
Yeah, I was in...
我看到自己
I, uh, saw myself...
被处决了
get executed.
那关于那些电影 你该知道的都知道了
Then you know everything you need to know about the films,
也知道我们为什么不看
why we don't fucking watch them.
我跪在了地上 但那根本没发生过
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表