剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Do you know this book?
我只是问问 不是审讯你
That is a question, not an accusation.
我们无法理解的事
What we do not understand
会让人害怕
can be frightening.
是啊 确实如此
Yes, it can be.
但当一个人因眼前的现实世界而烦恼时
But when one is troubled by the reality of this world,
想想别的可能性会让人感到安心
it can be comforting to consider other possibilities,
即便那些可能性让我们不安
even if those possibilities disturb us,
但我们是如此强烈地
so strong is the desire
想摆脱我们自身意识的控制
to escape the tyranny of consciousness
和狭隘观念对我们的束缚
and the narrow boundaries of our perceptions,
想打开思想的牢笼
to unlock the prisons of thought
让我们不再被囚禁
in which we trap ourselves,
因为我们殷切期盼着
all in the hope that a better world
或许有一个更好的世界 更好的自我
or a better version of ourselves, perhaps,
就在牢笼的外边
may lie on the other side of the door.
这是你的供词 麦卡锡先生
I have your confession here, Mr. McCarthy,
但我还是想确认
but I wanted to ensure
你完全理解你认罪的后果
that you fully understand the consequences.
我理解
I understand.
除了你之外
In addition to your execution,
弗林克先生和您的祖父也将被处决
Mr. Frink and your grandfather will also be shot...
此外工厂的所有工人也会被处决
as well as every worker at the factory
工厂也会被夷为平地
before it is burnt to the ground.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
为什么不呢
Why would I not?
你明明得到了你想要的
Because you got what you wanted.
我向你保证 麦卡锡先生
I can assure you, Mr. McCarthy,
我并不希望看到这种局面
I did not want any of this.
不
No!
不
No!
你撒谎
You're a liar.
你很享受这样 肯定是
You enjoy this. You must.
你对我严刑拷打 逼我招供
You beat every word of that out of me,
早知道我就死也不招了
and I would have died first.
我如果知道你无论如何
I would have let you kill me
都会杀了他们 我宁可被你折磨死
if I knew you were going to do this anyway.
至少我可以带着尊严死去
Then at least I would have died with some dignity.
不
No!
为了你爱的人 你受了苦
You have suffered for those you love.
我现在想知道的是
What I need to know now is
为了他们 你还愿意牺牲多少
how far are you prepared to go for them?
我一两天就回来
Okay, I'll be back in a day or two.
你这一辈子都盼着见你父亲 乔
You've waited your whole life to meet your father, Joe.
我要和他说的话 很快就能说完
What I have to say to him won't take long.
你不信我
You don't believe me?
你说你是开车赚外快去了
You said you were driving a truck for some extra cash.
我是想保护你和巴迪
I wanted to protect you and Buddy.
我早就觉得你心里挂着别的事 别的人
I always knew there was something or someone else.
从一开始 你就不是全心全意爱我
Right from when we first met, you were never really with me.
你还爱着别人吗
Is there someone else?
不必回来找我了 乔
Don't come back for me, Joe.
你想回来看巴迪的话 随便你
If you want to see Buddy, that's-- that's fine.
但你不必假装对我有感情
But let's not pretend it's anything else.
丽塔
Rita.
我很抱歉贸然登门
I apologize for calling on you here.
我知道我不能这样做
I know it's proscribed.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
宪兵队今天联♥系♥了我的办公室
The Kempeitai called my office earlier today.
我走投无路了
I have no one else to turn to.
请给我一点时间
Please give me one minute.
您曾经相信过我
You had faith in me once.
我自己的错误 我会承担责任
I take full responsibility for my mistake.
求你 我需要一张外交签证
Please, I need a diplomatic visa
好离开太平洋合众国
to get out of the Pacific States
去做我必须做的事
and do what I have to do.
什么事
What is that?
可能很疯狂的事
Something that might be crazy,
但万一不是发疯 那我就不能冒险
but if it isn't, I can't take that risk.
我只知道 我必须尽力做正确的事
All I know is I have to try to do what's right.
如果你的努力却酿成了悲剧呢
What if by trying you compound tragedy?
你是说我该什么都不做吗
Are you saying I should do nothing?
不要依赖我的判断
Do not rely on my judgment.
对不起 我不能帮你
I'm sorry. I cannot help you.
你没有犯错
You didn't make a mistake.
这座城市不安全
It's not safe here in this city.
你该离开
You should leave.
亲爱的弗兰克
Dear Frank,
我都不知道你是否能收到这封信
I don't even know if this letter will reach you,
但如果你读到了 我求你
but if you are reading this, I'm begging you,
求你马上离开旧金山
please get out of the city now.
你大概已经知道我没有遵照计划来
You might know already that I didn't follow the plan.
但我现在就要离开
But I am leaving town now.
希望有一日 我能有机会解释一切
One day I hope I'll get the chance to explain everything
你也会理解
and that you'll understand.
罪犯有机会拿到枪♥支♥ 并有强烈动机
The guilty party had access to firearms and strong motive:
因帝国而丧亲
a family grievance against the Empire.
刺客虽然逃脱法网许久
The assassin evaded capture for too long,
但各位可以看到
but, as you can see,
瓦奇奥尼小姐还是难逃天网
Miss Vecchione did not escape justice.
你是我认识的最善良最慷慨的人 弗兰克
You're the kindest, most generous man I've ever met, Frank.
我放弃了一切 所有人的时候
I'd given up on everyone and everything,
是你让我重新振作起来
and you put me back on my feet.
你一点点地恢复了我的生命力
You brought me back to life one step at a time.
弗兰克
Frank.
没事了
It's okay.
我要你知道 我对你的感情
I want you to know that my feelings for you
曾经也永远都是
were and always will be more real
最最真挚的
than anything I've ever known.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens,
我不相信命运是不可避免的
I don't believe our fate is inevitable.
你也不该这么认为
And you shouldn't, either.
我不知道我们能否改变命运
I don't know if we can change it,
但我相信 我们必须试试
but I believe we have to try.
你会永远与我同在 弗兰克
You'll always be with me, Frank,
我希望我也永远能与你同在
and I hope I'll always be with you.
站住
Halt!
你
You!
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crane!
站住
Stop!
站住 否则我们开枪了
Halt before we shoot!
站住
Stop!
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crane!
-茱莉安娜·克莱恩 -站住
- Juliana Crane! - Halt!
举起手来
Hands up!
她是我们的囚犯
She's our prisoner!
我叫茱莉安娜·克莱恩
My name is Juliana Crain.
我跟乔·布雷克合作过
I work with Joe Blake.
我需要庇护
I need asylum.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表