剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
谁啊
Who is it?
我早就学会了不要多问
I've learned some time ago not to ask.
怎么样
Well?
他说他会考虑的
He says he'll think about it.
阿诺德
Arnold?
你来这儿干吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know where I was?
我给艾德的爷爷打了电♥话♥
I called Ed's grandfather.
我想如果我能找到艾德
I figured if I could find Ed,
就能找到你了
I could find you.
安还好吗
Is Anne all right?
她会好起来的
She will be.
弗兰克 我过来是想告诉你
Frank, I just came here to tell you
我们今天就要走了
that we're leaving today.
想不到你的老板会准你的假
I didn't think your employer allowed you to take time off.
我已经不给他们干了
I don't work for them anymore,
我不是说要去度假
and I'm not talking about any kind of vacation.
我们再也不会回来这里
We're leaving for good,
而我被要求来这儿
and I was asked to come here
向你建议 你也这么做
to suggest to you that you should do the same thing.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why?
弗兰克 希♥特♥勒♥就快死了
Frank, Hitler is dying,
他一死 抵抗组织就会发动起义
and when he goes, there's going to be a Resistance uprising,
更不要说这整座城市
not to mention a very good chance
很有可能会被一枚原♥子♥弹♥
that this entire city's going to be wiped off the planet
-夷为平地 -谁告诉你的
- by an A bomb. - Who told you that?
你不觉得我疯了吗
You don't think I'm crazy?
是谁 阿诺德
Who, Arnold?
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
她打电♥话♥给我
She called me.
茱...
Ju...
她是怎么...
But how did she...
对了 她那个纳粹男友
Yeah. Yeah, her Nazi boyfriend.
等等 慢着 弗兰克
Hold on. Wait a minute. Frank.
她确实在德帝国
She is in the Reich,
但她不是纳粹的人
but she's not with the Nazis.
她在和抵抗组织合作
She's working with the Resistance.
她骗了你 阿诺德 她一直在撒谎
No, she's lying to you, Arnold. She's been lying...
这不是她告诉我的 弗兰克
It did not come from her, Frank.
是我一个老战友说的
It came from an old war buddy of mine
他是那种愿为你出生入死的人
and the kind of guy who would give up his life for you.
他决不会骗我
He wouldn't lie.
那他知道你是做什么工作的吗
And did he know about your day job?
好吧
All right.
弗兰克 你问得好
Frank, that's fair.
我本来也不指望你能明白
I wouldn't expect you to understand
我为我家人做的事
what I did for my family,
但我不准你说我女儿是骗子
but do not call my daughter a liar.
她没有背叛你
She never betrayed you.
她没有背叛我们任何人
She never betrayed any of us.
我今天来
And I'm here today
就是因为她让我来
because she asked me to come
警告你和艾德赶紧逃出旧金山
and tell you and Ed to get the hell out of this city...
因为她还关心你
because she still cares about you.
所以我来了
So I did it.
信不信随你
The rest is up to you.
计划有变 弗兰克
Change of plans, Frank.
我们的计划提前了
We're moving up our time table.
因为希♥特♥勒♥要死了
Because Hitler's dying
你们要发动起义
and there's going to be an uprising.
你是怎么知道的
How would you know that?
茱莉安娜还在和抵抗组织合作吗
Is Juliana working with the Resistance?
你知道吗
Did you know?
当然不知道
Of course not.
你怎么能容忍♥这种事
How could you be okay with that?
轮不着我决定
Not my call.
你♥他♥妈♥操纵我
You fucking manipulated me.
你让我相信小茱是个叛徒
You let me believe Jules was a traitor.
她就是叛徒
Because she is,
等我们榨干♥她♥的利用价值
and when she's done being useful to our people,
她就会遭到应有的惩罚
she's going to get what she deserves.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
这是战争 比我们每个人都重大
This is war. It's bigger than all of us.
所以你不要再惦着你的儿女情长了 弗兰克
So stop making this about your own personal bullshit, Frank.
你知道
You know.
我真的以为她和他跑了
I really thought she ran off with him.
原来一直以来
This whole time...
我们都在同一条战线上
we were fighting for the same side.
不只是你这么想 弗兰克
It wasn't just you, Frank.
我也怀疑过小茱
I doubted Jules, too.
但你没恨过她 艾德
You never hated her, Ed.
我真的恨过她
You know, I actually hated her.
现在你知道实情了
Well, now that we know the truth,
我们该怎么做
what are we going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不能让他们伤害她
You can't let them hurt her.
他们不会听我的
They're not going to listen to me.
他们认为她是个叛徒
They think she's a traitor.
我们没把钱给黑社会
We never had to pay the Yakuza.
我们可以用那笔钱
We could use that money
买♥♥两张去纽约的机票
to buy two plane tickets to New York.
我已经参与了他们的事业
I'm part of something now.
我不能一走了之
I can't just leave.
因为为劳拉和孩子们报仇
Because it's more important to you
要重要得多
to get revenge for Laura and the kids.
不 不是因为这个
No. No, that's not the reason.
你在筹划炸掉他们遇害的大楼
You're about to bomb the building where they killed them.
当然是因为这个
Of course that's the reason.
比我的私仇更重大
It's bigger than I am.
这是你好哥们盖瑞的话
That's your pal Gary talking.
就是这个混♥蛋♥想杀了小茱
The same asshole who wants to kill Jules.
你不欠抵抗组织人情 弗兰克
You don't owe the Resistance anything, Frank.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
德帝国用毒气毒死我这种人的
They gas people like me in the Reich.
那我自己走
Then I'll go.
他们也会毒死你这种人
Heck, they gas people like you, too.
我愿赌一把
I'll risk it.
你都不知道怎么找她
You don't even know how to find her.
我们不能袖手旁观
We can't just do nothing.
这么久以来 我都坚信是我救了她
This whole time, I convinced myself I was the one saving her,
但其实正好反过来
but it was the other way around.
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
她比我们都坚强 艾德
She's stronger than both of us, Ed.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
约瑟夫 你怎么还在这儿
Josef, what are you still doing here?
我不走
I'm not leaving.
约瑟夫 你一定得明白
Josef, you must understand that...
我待在这儿可能会没命 我知道
That I could get myself killed by staying here. I know.
那个我失去的女孩为我而死
The girl I lost died for me
因为出于某种疯狂的原因
because, for some crazy reason,
她坚信我的生命是有意义的
she believed that my life mattered.
我觉得 留在这里陪你
And I think, being here with you,
或许就能有意义
maybe it can.
求你了
Please.
别打发我走
Don't send me away.
总指挥
Oberstgruppenführer,
请您换好衣服
if you will please get dressed,
我们必须马上转移你
we must evacuate you immediately.
请原谅我们如此匆忙 总指挥
Please forgive our hastiness, Oberstgruppenführer.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表