剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你在一家仿真品工厂工作
You worked at a replica factory?
以前是的
Yeah, I did.
如果你想做点什么
Well, if you want to do something...
我是说
I mean...
真的做点什么
really do something...
我们需要你的帮助
we could use your help.
怎么帮
What kind of help?
谢谢
Danke.
乔·布雷克
Joe Blake.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
请我喝一杯
Buy me a drink.
来嘛
Come on.
我本想点香槟酒
I would have ordered champagne,
但鉴于你昨晚对你父亲说的话...
but after what you said to your father last night...
抱歉让你看到了那一幕
Sorry you had to witness that.
你说出了想法 不必道歉
You spoke your mind. Don't apologize.
既然你就要走了 再也见不到我了
Since you're going to leave and never see me again,
不如告诉我究竟怎么回事吧
why don't you tell me what happened?
我不太想谈那个
I don't feel comfortable talking about that.
所以我才拿酒灌你
That's why I'm plying you with alcohol.
有人恭喜我害死了一些人
I was congratulated for getting some people killed.
你有吗
And did you?
害死他们
Get them killed?
不是有意的
Not on purpose.
你回纽约后打算做什么
So what are you going to do back in New York?
我在建筑工地工作
I got a job working construction.
建筑工地
Construction?
对
Yeah.
的确不是很重要的工作
I know. It's not an important job,
但是份老实的工作
but it's an honest job.
你就不在乎
It doesn't matter to you
你在这里能做重要的事吗
that you could do important things here.
为什么不利用你父亲的地位
Why not take advantage of your father's position?
和他的权势
Of his power?
难道你大老远来
Or did you come all this way
就是为了告诉他你有多受伤吗
just to tell him how hurt you were?
我来柏林的唯一原因
The only reason that I came to Berlin
是因为他命令我来的
is because he ordered me to.
我知道你不想听
I know you don't want to hear this,
但你父亲是想做对帝国好的事
but your father is trying to do right by the Reich
如果你给他机会 他也会照顾你
and now by you if you would give him a chance.
他不配再得到机会
He doesn't deserve another chance.
或许吧
Maybe not.
但或许你该得到机会
But maybe you do.
茱莉娅
Julia.
你看上去真美
How lovely you look.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Please.
怎么了
Something wrong?
一位好朋友刚失去了丈夫
A dear friend just lost her husband.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
汤玛斯 这位是茱莉娅·米尔斯
Thomas, this is Julia Mills.
好啊 认识你很高兴
Great. Very nice to meet you.
幸会
Pleasure.
我还在陪艾德勒太太
I'm still with Mrs. Adler.
你能不能帮茱莉娅为ACT做准备
Do you think you can help Julia study for the ACT?
不不 我还是明天再来吧
Oh, no, no. I'll come back tomorrow.
没事 汤玛斯 你不介意吧
Nonsense. Thomas, you don't mind.
不介意
N-Not at all.
非常感谢 汤玛斯
Thank you so much, Thomas.
帮一个新来的学习
I'm sure helping a newcomer study
肯定是你最不想做的事了
is the last thing you feel like doing.
没事的
It's okay.
我其实喜欢学习
I actually like to study.
那边什么样
So what was it like?
太平洋合众国
In the Pacific States, I mean.
日本人真的认为他们比我们强吗
Do the Japanese really think they're better than us?
我不知道
Well, I don't know.
所有获胜的人不是都那么认为吗
Doesn't everyone who wins feel that way?
大概是吧
I guess.
但如果他们的政♥治♥宣传都给你洗♥脑♥了
But if they brainwashed you with all that propaganda,
这或许会有点难度
this might be a little hard for you.
好 那幸好有你了
Okay. Well, it's a good thing you're here, then.
ACT包括三个部分
The ACT is made of three parts:
阅读 写作和公民学
reading, writing, and civics.
好 我三个中有俩能过关
Okay. I got two out of three.
那么直接学习公民学了
Straight to civics, then.
第一个问题
First question:
正义从何而来
From where does justice derive?
帝国
The Reich.
对 但得再具体点
Yes, but more specifically.
-元首 -很好
- The Führer? - Very good.
正义是天赋权利
Justice is a divine right
所有人享有 由元首决定
guaranteed for all and determined by the Führer,
一切正义来自元首
from whom all justice derives.
汤玛斯 你没事吧
Thomas? You all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
下个问题
Next question
是关于帝国建立前美国的大灭族
is about American exterminations before the Reich.
灭族
Exterminations?
没人教过你印第安人的事吗
Didn't they ever teach you about the Indians?
报复行动已经执行 小野田阁下
The reprisals were carried out, Onoda-kakka.
每个士兵以十个美国人告慰
Ten Americans for every soldier.
很好 你下去吧
Good. You're dismissed.
阁下
Kakka,
可否赏光 让我请您
may I have the honor of hosting you
去奥穆利俱乐部
at the Club Omarei?
我非常乐意
I accept with pleasure.
我知道你会喜欢的
I know you would enjoy it.
那稍后见了
Until later, then.
我不懂
I just don't get it.
为什么日本女人要打日本人
What's a Japanese woman doing fighting the Japanese?
我不是日本人
I'm not Japanese.
我是在美国出生的日裔
I was born in America to Japanese parents.
这差别很大的
There's a big difference.
听说过曼泽纳吗
You never heard of Manzinar?
我该听说过吗
Should I have?
算了
Forget it.
看到那边那些士兵了吗
You see those soldiers over there?
上周 几个工人
Last week, a couple of workmen
在地下室发现了一个两千磅的炸♥弹♥
stumbled across a 2,000-pound bomb in the basement
肯定是45年轰炸时落在那儿的
that must have been dropped during the bombardment of '45.
你要我帮忙
What, do you want my help
把两千磅的炸♥弹♥偷运出来吗
getting a 2,000-pound bomb past them?
不是炸♥弹♥ 只是里面的一些爆♥炸♥物
Not the bomb, just some of the explosive material inside.
偷运出来不是难事
Getting past them is going to be easy.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
日本人打算明天处理掉它
The Pons plan to dispose of it tomorrow.
我们今天不做 就没有机会了
If we don't do this today, we lose it forever.
你能不能做
Can you do it or not?
我不是专家
Look, I'm no expert.
我需要看到具体规格
I'd need to see exact specifications.
我做了点研究
Well, I've been doing some research.
是一颗日本80型对地炸♥弹♥
It's a Japanese land bomb type 80.
我会把参数拿给你
I'll get the specs to you.
我还需要副手
And I'll need a second,
有工程技艺
someone with engineering skill,
值得信任
someone I can trust.
我不认识那样的人
I don't know anyone like that.
我认识
I do.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表