剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Monika likes you.
你也可以和她玩玩
You can have her, too.
我不想要莫妮卡
I don't want Monika.
我准备好去见我父亲了
I'm ready to go see my father now.
好啊
Good.
我挺为她难过的
I felt sorry for her.
别忘了她是个纳粹
Remember she's a Nazi.
我知道 我也没想到会有这种感觉
I know. I didn't expect to.
你呢 你想过要孩子吗
What about you? You ever want to have kids?
问这个干什么
Why do you ask?
你母亲告诉我你对楚蒂长姐如母
Your mom told me you were like a mother to Trudy,
无微不至地照顾她
the way you looked after her.
妈有时候不在家
Ma wasn't always around, so
所以很多时候只剩我们两个
a lot of the time it was just the two of us.
楚蒂的想象力非常丰富
You know, Trudy had the best imagination.
只要我能编出什么故事或游戏
As long as I could turn it into a story or a game,
她就什么都不怕
she wasn't afraid of anything.
我曾经告诉她
I used to tell her that
要是我们朝日本轰炸机招手
if we waved at the Japanese bombers
它们就会略过我们
that they would just keep flying
继续向前飞
and they'd leave us alone.
只要我们唱歌♥ 就不会有炸♥弹♥落下
And no bombs would fall on us as long as we sang.
我们会跳着去防空洞
We used to skip to the shelter
一边唱着《顺着黄砖路走》
singing "Follow the Yellow Brick Road."
你让我想起了她
You remind me of her.
是你把她介绍进抵抗组织的吗
Was it you who got her involved in the Resistance?
是她男朋友
It was her boyfriend,
但是我把她介绍给了兰道尔 所以
but I introduced her to Randall, so...
是我的错
it's my fault.
未必
I don't know.
只要楚蒂下定了决心
Once Trudy made her mind up about something,
磨破了嘴皮也劝不动她
there was no talking her out of it.
你不用怨你自己
You shouldn't blame yourself.
多谢你这么说
Thank you for saying that.
她找到你之后
When she found you,
有没有提过什么出路
Did she say anything about a way out?
什么
What?
我们最后一次说话时
It was just something she said
她提到了这个
one of the last times we spoke.
她说她找到了一切的答案
She said she'd found the answer to everything and...
她找到了一条出路
she'd found the way out.
你觉得她知道她要死了
You think she knew she was going to die?
她不是那个意思
That's not what she meant.
你确定
You sure?
学校怎么样
How was school?
挺好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
你这么大了 不该生闷气 汤玛斯
You're too old to sulk, Thomas.
抱歉 父亲 就是
Sorry, Father. It's just,
我就是想告诉大家
I just wanted to tell everyone
我被选中参加考察
that I got picked for the expedition.
你想炫耀
You wanted to brag.
不是
No.
好吧 或许是有点
Okay, maybe... maybe a little.
尤其是对那个大嘴巴巴克
And especially to that big-mouth Barker.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我好好考虑了一下 什么都没说
I thought it through and didn't say anything,
因为我还不知道去不去的成
since I don't know if I'm going or not.
很明智
That's very wise.
那么
So,
你说我们今晚再讨论的
you said we'd talk about it tonight.
不 我是说回头再谈
No. I said we'd talk about it later.
那是什么时候
Well, when's that?
没有确定时间
Well, it's unspecified.
这就是它的妙处
That's the beauty of it, you see...
说到美妙
Speaking of beauty.
至少他们能学会如何好好摆餐桌
Well, at least they'll learn how to set a table properly,
不说别的
if nothing else...
那些南美人
in South America.
你是说
You mean...
你们打算让我去了
Y-You mean you're letting me go?
我们让你去
We're letting you go.
你们最棒了
You guys are the best.
今晚 我号♥召赫鲁晓夫主席
Tonight I call upon Chairman Khrushchev
中止并消灭
to halt and eliminate
这秘密 冲动
this clandestine, reckless,
挑衅的世界和平威胁
and provocative threat to world peace
稳定我们两国的关系
and to stable relations between our two nations.
我还号♥召他放弃
I call upon him further to abandon
称霸世界的野心
this course of world domination
与我们一起迈出历史性的一步
and to join in an historic effort
结束这危险的军备竞争
to end the perilous arms race
并改变人类历史
and to transform the history of man.
他现在有机会
He has an opportunity now
让世界从
to move the world back
灾难的深渊退回来
from the abyss of destruction
他只需撤出古巴的武器
by withdrawing these weapons from Cuba,
不采取任何
by refraining from any action
会导致目前危机进一步加深的行动
which will widen or deepen the present crisis,
并参与寻找一种
and then by participating in a search
长久的和平之计
for peaceful and permanent solutions.
美国公民们 毫无疑问
My fellow citizens, let no one doubt
我们踏上了一个艰难而危险的
that this is a difficult and dangerous epoch
新纪♥元♥
on which we have set out.
没人能准确预见
No one can foresee precisely
前路将如何
what course it will take
我们将付出怎样的代价 有多少人会死伤
or what costs or casualties will be incurred.
数月里 我们的耐心
Many months in which both our patience
和意志都将经受考验
and our will will be tested,
很多威胁和谴责
months in which many threats and denunciations
将让我们警惕危险
will keep us aware of our dangers.
但最大的危险
But the greatest danger of all
是无所作为
would be to do nothing.
我们的目标 不是以力取胜
Our goal is not the victory of might
而是以德服人
but the vindication of right,
不是牺牲自♥由♥换取和平
not peace at the expense of freedom
而是在这半球同时实现和平和自♥由♥
but both peace and freedom, here in this hemisphere
希望全世界也都能如此
and we hope around the world.
上帝保佑 我们的目标能够达成
God willing, that goal will be achieved.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表