剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
他被清除了
He was purged.
大概因为企图推♥翻♥老头子
Probably rotting away in a cell somewhere
正蹲在哪个牢里
for trying to overthrow the old man.
不是吗
Don't you think?
不 因为现在
No because at the moment
我什么都不在乎
I don't care a whit about any of it.
你该关心 一旦希♥特♥勒♥下台
Oh, you should. Once Hitler's out of the way,
纳粹就会用原♥子♥弹♥把这里夷为平地
the Nazis are going to level this place with an A bomb,
就像华府那样
just like D.C.
怎么了
What?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你会如何评价你生命的价值 麦卡锡先生
How would you assess the value of your life, Mr. McCarthy?
我生命的价值
The value of my life?
弗林克先生祸害了他的生命
Mr. Frink laid waste to his life...
更要紧的是 还顺手糟蹋了我的
and, more importantly, to mine...
就为了一个智商有限
for an individual of questionable intelligence
品味低俗
and vulgar taste
主要职业似乎是
whose primary occupations appear to be
读报纸和抠牙的男人
reading the newspapers and picking his teeth.
你觉得这值得吗
Would you say that was worth it?
这是反问句
That question's rhetorical.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
艾德 来
Ed, come on.
我们现在只有六天
We now have only six days
交出黑社会要的六万日元
to deliver the 60,000 yen the Yakuza demanded,
而到目前 你和唠叨的朋友
and thus far you and your verbose little friend here
根本什么都没做
have done exactly nothing.
我们会带着材料回来
We'll be back with the materials.
准备好食物
Have some food ready.
我不是你的厨子
I'm not your cook.
长官 向您报告
Sir, to update you,
我们在太平洋合众国的探子
our spies in the Pacific States
找到了绝密报告
have accessed a top-secret report.
凯伦·瓦奇奥尼枪击案中
The Resistance car was recovered
抵抗组织开的车已找到
from the Karen Vecchione shooting.
宪兵队认为车是
The kempeitai believe it came
来自高堡藏身处
from the High Castle hideout.
车辙的泥土样本经过了分♥析♥
And soil samples from tire treads were analyzed.
分♥析♥结果显示
The analysis found a
含有一种磷肥
concentration of a particular phosphate fertilizer
以及化学和矿物质 这表明
and chemical and mineral compounds that indicates
他们可能藏在...
they may be hiding...
截获其他报告后我们会再汇报
We'll update you as further reports are intercepted.
大队长 请留步
Sturmbannführer, would you stay, please?
埃里希 有件事
Erich, there's something
我需要你去替我查查
I'd like you to look into for me.
两个
Two?
马克
Mark.
弗兰克 你好吗
Frank. How are you?
这是我朋友 艾德
This is my friend Ed.
艾德 认识你很高兴
Ed. Good to meet you.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然 来 坐下
Yeah, sure. Come on, sit down.
不 单独谈
No, uh, alone.
好的
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我就回来 好吗
Listen, I'll be right back, okay?
弗兰克
So, Frank, I was...
收到你的消息我很高兴
I was really pleased to get your message.
我一直想你说的话
I kept thinking about what you said.
美是重要的
Beauty's important.
艺术家该创作艺术
An artist should make art.
你想要多少
Well, you're welcome
铜和金属合金都行
to all the copper and metal alloy that you want,
但金我需要钱才能弄到
but I'm going to need some money to score some gold.
我们破产了 马克
We're broke, Mark,
没有金子 我们又做不完那东西
and we can't finish the piece without the gold.
能不能赊账
Can you advance it?
我们一周就能还上
We can pay you back in a week.
你那么确定你能卖♥♥掉你的艺术品
You're that sure you're going to sell your art?
我们已经有买♥♥家在等了
We already got a buyer lined up.
是吧 艾德
Don't we, Ed?
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Well...
那好吧
all right.
我帮你
I'll do it.
为了劳拉 好吗
For Laura, all right?
艾德 认识你很高兴 我去弄
Ed, good to meet you. I'm going to go get it.
弗兰克 他还有孩子
Frank, that guy's got kids.
怎么了
So?
别害他卷进来
So don't get him mixed up in this.
我们还不上的
We can't pay him back.
那些钱都得交给黑社会
All the money's got to go to the Yakuza.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
是啊
Exactly.
行了 别看
Come on. Don't look, don't look.
是报复
It's reprisals.
为什么
For what?
就像战后的波士顿
It's like Boston after the war.
我们干掉他们一个
We take out one of their guys,
纳粹就杀我们十个
and the Nazis would kill ten of us.
天啊
Oh God.
我要带孩子离开 快走
I got to get my kids out of here. Go, go, go, go, go.
弗兰克
Frank?
他们就想让我们看到
They want us to see this.
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
-他在哪 -怎么了
- Where is he? - What's the matter?
盖瑞
Gary.
怎么了
Yeah?
他们
They're...
他们在集市旁杀人
they're shooting people by the market.
我们听说了
Yeah, we've heard.
你们有枪 我们去做点什么
You've got guns. Let's do something.
我们已经做了
We already did.
你希望他们杀更多人吗
You want them to kill more people?
我们想让日本人没有安全感
We want the Pons to feel unsafe.
现在如愿了
Now they do.
如果是这样
Well, in that case,
你们俩都去死吧
you can both go fuck yourselves.
我们只有几个人 弗兰克
We're just a handful of people, Frank.
你以为要怎么击垮一个帝国
How do you think you bring down an empire?
用恐惧 一旦日本人害怕
With fear. Once the Pons are scared,
他们就不再回应 而是采取行动
they stop responding and start reacting.
他们会盲目还击
And they strike back blindly.
恐惧就会扩散
And fear spreads.
恐惧不能改变什么
Fear doesn't change anything.
恐惧能改变一切 弗兰克
Fear changes everything, Frank.
能改变一切
It changes everything.
一旦他们怕了
And once they're afraid,
他们就会自相残杀
they'll turn against each other.
会彼此相残
They'll tear each other apart.
这样我们才能打倒日本人
That's how we bring down the Pons.
热爱自♥由♥的人
That's how freedom-loving people
一向都是这样击败帝国的
have always brought down empires.
但如果你能改进
But if you can improve on
使用了数千年的叛乱策略
thousands of years of insurgent strategy...
别藏着掖着 弗兰克
you know, don't hold back, Frank.
说啊
Speak up.
嗯
Yeah.
我查了查你
Done some checking in on you.
你这人挺手巧
You're a pretty handy fella.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表