剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Stay in the car and keep the engine running.
枪击停止后 我们得赶紧走
When the shooting stops, we need to get out of here fast.
枪击
Shooting?
求你
Please.
放了他们
Let them go!
放下刀
Put the knife down!
都别动
Everybody stay put.
我们会带你们离开
We're going to get you out of here.
钥匙呢
Where are the keys at?
钥匙 我们需要钥匙
Keys. We need keys.
开枪
Shoot him.
放了她
Let her go!
放下武器
Drop all your weapons.
放下武器
Drop all your weapons.
走吧
Come on.
您别无选择
You had no choice
只能同意将军的计划 贸易大臣
but to approve the general's plan, Trade Minister,
但或许您会有别的办法改变他的想法
but perhaps you will find another way to change his mind.
将军并不想改主意 言道
The general's not interested in changing his mind, Kotomichi.
他已经说得很清楚了
He made that clear.
即便有无辜市民死去
If innocent civilians die,
也不是您的过错
it will not be your doing.
他们肯定会死
When they die...
而那是因为我没能阻止
it will be because I failed to prevent it.
我们就是周末宿营
We'd just be camping over the weekend.
半个班都去
Half the class is going.
我真的很想去
I really, really want to go.
妈妈叫我问你
Mom said to ask you,
因为也有女生要去
since there were girls coming.
但是 鲍比的父母会陪着她们
But... But Bobby's parents are chaperoning them,
我绝不会做出令家族蒙羞的事
and I would never do anything to shame our family.
我知道
No, I know that.
你当然不会
Of course you wouldn't.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
我们都很为你骄傲
We're all very proud of you.
你知道吗
Do you know that?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
但是
But there's, um...
有件事我没有告诉妈妈
there's something I didn't exactly tell Mom.
有个我喜欢的姑娘也去
There's this girl I like going, too, and...
或许
maybe...
或许不止喜欢
maybe even more than like.
她比...
She's better than...
约翰
John.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们谈谈
Let's talk.
我下午开车带汤玛斯去湖边了
I drove Thomas out to the lake this afternoon.
我很遗憾 约翰
I'm so sorry, John.
我知道你不想听 但是
I know you don't want to hear this, but...
你做的对
you did the right thing.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表