剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
里面不仅有我被纳粹处决
it didn't just show me being executed by the Nazi.
还显示了旧金山被一颗原♥子♥弹♥炸平
It showed this city being destroyed by an A-bomb.
如果日本人在这里建造原♥子♥弹♥
If the Pons are building an A-bomb here
而纳粹发现了
and the Nazis find out...
他们会夷平这里
They'll wipe it out.
连同我们一起
And all of us with it.
我们怎么办
So what the hell do we do?
改变你的计划
We change your plan.
怎么改
How?
我们将苦难降临给法老
We bring a plague to the Pharaohs.
汤玛斯
Thomas.
你还好吗
How are you?
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
刚刚在教堂我真担心你
I was worried about you at the church.
我没事
I'm fine.
妈妈说我
Mom says I'm...
我最近太过劳累了
I'm over-exercising myself lately.
她大概是对的
She's probably right,
但我得把身体练好
but I need to get in good shape.
嗯
Right.
你不想问问我为什么吗
Aren't you gonna ask me why?
是啊 抱歉 为什么
Yes. I'm sorry. Why?
那个...
You know...
汤玛斯 你去看看你妹妹们 好吗
Thomas, would you check on your sisters, please?
但你刚刚说我可以留下的
But you said earlier that I could stay.
但那是在你因为过度劳累差点晕过去之前
That was before you almost fainted from overexertion.
走吧
Let's go.
我们待会儿见
Maybe I'll see you later?
走吧
Come on.
天呐
God.
日语的微妙
Linguistic nuances of Japanese?
你对他说了什么
What the hell did you say to him?
我保证 这绝不是因为我
I assure you it was nothing I did.
-你鞠躬到多低 -够低了
- How low did you bow? - Low enough!
不留活口
Clear the building.
求你
Please.
滚
Get out.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
汤玛斯
Thomas.
他在教堂发病了
He had some sort of an episode at the church.
发病
An episode?
就是你给我看的
One of the "absence" seizures
医疗报告里提到的"断片"痉挛
from the medical report that you showed me.
只经历了几秒
It only lasted a few seconds,
但是...
but it was like...
他就像是死了 然后又活了过来
it was like he died and then he came back to me.
他现在没事了
He's okay now?
对 我叫他上楼休息了
Yeah, I sent him upstairs to rest.
他以为是劳累过度的缘故
He thinks it was overexertion.
但我们得加快步伐了 约翰
But we may need to speed things up, John.
茱莉娅 我来介绍
Julia, can I introduce...
亨利·柯林斯
Henry Collins.
你就如她描述的那么美丽
You are every bit as beautiful as she's described.
文明世界的生活如何
How are you finding life in civilization?
很不一样 很精彩
Very different but fascinating.
我今天听到人们描述
I was listening to people talk today
艾德勒医生工作的部分职责
about what Dr. Adler had to do as part of his job,
让我想到了一个朋友
thinking about a friend of mine
他年轻时 肺部因毒气受了损伤
whose lungs were damaged when he was young, from gas.
无法治愈
There's no cure.
他如果在这儿会怎么样啊
What would have happened to him here?
他将不必再承受身体的折磨
Well, he'd be spared any physical suffering
也不必因只能白吃饭而感到丢人
and also the ignominy of being a useless eater.
有人认为那个词很过分
Some people think that's an ugly phrase, you know:
白吃饭
useless eater.
他接到过死亡威胁
He got death threats, you know...
杰瑞 经常的
Gerry, all the time.
爱丽丝
Alice.
约翰 正好 我想跟你谈谈
John. Oh, good. I need to talk to you.
你知道杰瑞收到过死亡威胁吗
Did you know that Gerry got death threats?
当然
Of course.
为他做上次体♥检♥的医生
And the doctor that did his last physical
说他的心脏比年龄年轻得多
said he had the heart of a much younger man.
这种事有时就是没道理
These things don't make sense.
一个心脏健康的男人怎么会
How can a man with a good heart just...
-突然死了 -我们去厨房♥吧
- just drop dead? - Why don't we go into the kitchen?
好吗 走吧
Okay? Come on.
约翰来吗
I-Is John coming?
失陪
Excuse me.
听着
Listen.
那件事
What happened is just...
是个可怕的悲剧 爱丽丝
is just a terrible tragedy, Alice.
但如果没那么简单呢
But what if it's more than that?
爱丽丝 亲爱的
Alice, honey...
我不...
I don't, uh...
我今天没让他们火化他
I didn't allow them to cremate him today.
是吗
You didn't?
因为我们或许该做个尸检
Because we might want an autopsy.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
这里恐怕不是讨论这个的合适场合
I'm... I'm not sure this is maybe the right place to discuss this.
我们叫你的儿子
How about we, uh, find one of your boys
送你回家吧
who can give you a lift home?
今天很累了 亲爱的
It's been a long day, honey.
-但我们会再谈这事 -当然了
- But we... we will talk? - Yes, of course we will.
我们会的
Yes, we will.
海伦 我该走了
Helen, I should be going now.
我就是想感谢你做的一切
I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything.
先别走 茱莉娅 我希望你留下
Don't go yet, Julia. I'd like you to stay.
我也想 但我还要学习呢
I would. I just have so much studying to do.
留下吧
Stay.
给我解释一下今天发生的事
I require an explanation for what transpired today.
是 阁下
Hai, Kakka.
冈村大志是个叛徒
Taishi Okamura was a traitor.
他是黑社会
He was Yakuza.
并利用他的地位
And exploiting his position
为纳粹做探子 对付帝国
to spy for the Nazis against the Empire.
你有证据吗
You have evidence of this?
是的 否则我也不会采取行动
Hai. I would not have acted without it.
而且首先将你的家人保护了起来
Nor without placing your family in protective custody.
你做这些安排时
I should have been informed
就该通知我
at the same time you made those arrangements.
对不起 但我必须迅速行动
I apologize, but I had to act quickly.
我担心你来这里太久了 城户君
I fear you have been here too long, Kido-tai'i.
看多西部片了
Too many Westerns.
我们无需向外国人学习什么
We have nothing to learn from the gaijin.
我佩服你的果决
I admire your decisiveness,
尤其在敏感的情况下
particularly in sensitive situations,
就像之前在皇太子遇刺案中那样
as with the attempt on the life of His Highness.
我会让氏族了解冈村的背叛
I will ensure the clan is aware of Okamura's treachery.
但必须
But hierarchy
尊重阶级
must be respected.
绝对尊重
Unquestioningly.
那么
So...
再没什么我该知道的了吧
now I know everything?
是 阁下
Hai, Kakka.
祝健康
Prost.
祝健康
Prost.
你挺机灵 是吧
Pick things up pretty quickly, don't you?
我觉得你可能高估我了
I think you might be overestimating me.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表