剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
有些东西我觉得很酷想留着
and then some stuff
just looks cool for me to keep.
妳也知道今天是妳离婚生效的日子
没错
Yeah.
妳却在这裡整理他的东西
对,我其实已经看开了
Yeah, I'm at--
I'm really at peace with it.
我的这段婚姻和结束
There's so many amazing things
带来了很多很棒的结果
that came out of my marriage
and my divorce.
(KKW鞋)
I mean, this is, like...
how I calm myself.
这就是我让自己冷静下来的方式
妳看,这上面写「给新的宝宝」
这本来是要留给萨姆的
Look, it says, "For the new baby."
That was supposed to be for Psalm.
我把每个Yeezy单品都留下来了
I've kept every single Yeezy.
就我而言,我觉得我会
用这种方式抓住我认识的那个肯伊
For me, I think this is, like,
me holding on to the Kanye that I know,
而且...我绝对不会把妆哭花
and I'm definitely not
gonna cry off this makeup.
我要冷静一点
Gonna get it together... um.
没关係,我为了这件事已经哭够了
No, it's okay. I feel like
I've cried enough over this, so.
我永远不会改变之前发生过的
I would never take back
any of the hard things
任何艰难的事和难熬的时光
that have happened
or any of the hard times.
我爱我的人生
I love my life...
但我该做不一样的事了
but it's time to do
something different,
and I just need to, like--
我需要...
我需要一点时间
I need a, I need a minute.
对,我们可以开始清掉东西了
Yeah, w-we can just,
like, start getting rid.
这些都是回忆
It's like... the memories.
很令人难过,我觉得...
It's sad. I think--
(sighs) Yeah.
对
(pensive music playing)
这些都是肯伊设计的东西吗?
对,或是他的衣服
Yeah. Or his clothes.
这裡面也溷了一些他自己的衣服
These are-- it's like a mix
of his actual clothes.
他有请妳来清掉这些东西吗?
他把这些东西都给了我
Um, he just gave it to me...
他就跟我说:「拿去」
and was like, "Here."
他已经不想要了
He just doesn't want it anymore.
妳还记得他设计这些衣服的时候吗?
记得
Yeah.
我对这种东西会过目不忘
I have, like, a really good
photographic memory.
这些都是染色样本
Like, these were all dyed
samples just to see
要决定主日诗班的週边商品颜色
what color Sunday Service merch should be.
这就像是我的时空胶囊
This is, like, my time capsule
of, like... the best times.
保存了
最美好的时光
我知道这些是Yeezy的样本
Like, I know this, like--
these are Yeezy samples,
所以我想保留一些
但是我不可能全部都留着
so I'm, like, tryna
keep some, but you can't keep it all.
这要放到週边商品区
So, that goes in the merch section
是《一整天》那首歌♥的
for the song All Day.
事实是
The reality is...
life is really different,
我现在的人生很不一样
我知道我们永远回不去了
and when you know it
can never get back there,
这是最糟的部分,也是最难的部分
that's what sucks and that's what's hard.
但我的孩子会拥有最美好的回忆
But my kids will have the best memories,
这也是向他们致敬的最佳方式
and this will be
the best tribute for them.
可以把这挂到刚刚那个架子上吗?
我把我爸的衬衫放在那
...will you put this on that last rack?
I put my dad's shirt there,
this is another one of my dad's.
这也是我爸的衬衫
我爸是全世界最棒的爸爸
I had the best dad in the entire world,
所以我永远不想剥夺
我的孩子跟爸爸相处的体验
so I would never wanna take
that experience away from my kids.
他还叫我把他的东西烧掉
Like, he tells me to burn his stuff.
他说:「谁在乎?烧掉吧」
He's like, "Who cares? Burn it."
我觉得孩子或许会觉得很酷
I thought maybe the kids
would think it was so cool.
所以我就为了孩子把所有东西都留下来
So, I kinda kept everything for the kids.
例如这些《远离校园》的东西
Like, all these College Dropout stuff.
我要帮诺丝留一些
I'm gonna take some for North.
这好酷,这上面写
Oh, this is sick. It says "Chicago"...
「芝加哥与Champion」
with Champion.
小琪之后可能会喜欢这个吧?
Don't you think Chi
would love that one day?
这上面有萨姆的「萨」
And this has a "P" for Psalm.
我要带走
I'll take these with me.
这裡有很多美好的回忆
There's so many amazing memories in here.
我很庆幸我有空间
I'm so glad that I have the space
还有地方能全部收着
and the place to keep it all,
而且整理东西很有趣
and it's so fun to go through,
但我同时也要大扫除
but I also am, like, in this purging phase
把一些东西丢掉也是好事
where it's, like, good
to get rid of some things,
现在该创造新的回忆了
and time to make new memories.
我这段时间有非常美好的回忆
Or I just have, like, the best
memories from this time,
我要试图放下一些东西
trying to, like, let go of things.
这是妳现在的状态吗?
对,我要试图...
Yeah. I think I'm trying to, um...
认清自己并不需要这些东西
realize that I don't need it.
这些已经不是现在的我会需要的东西
Like, it's so not who I am today.
我喜欢收藏回忆
I collect memories.
(好莱坞)
(upbeat music playing)
(克罗伊)
我和寇特妮要为《浮华世界》接受测谎
KHLOÉ: Kourtney and I are taking
a lie detector test
for Vanity Fair.
你们好
Hi, guys.
我应该没什麽要隐瞒的
I don't think I have anything to hide.
I mean, I get nervous
even when I tell the truth.
我就连讲实话也会紧张
我随时都很紧张
I'm always nervous.
就像被警♥察♥拦下来
明明什麽都没做,心跳还是会很快
It's like when you get pulled over,
you don't do anything
and your heart rate's going.
「我♥干♥嘛这麽紧张?我有做什麽吗?」
I'm like, "Why am I freaking out?
What did I even do?"
-嗨
-妳好
-Hi.
-PERSON 1: Hello.
-我可以带妳去妳的休息室
-太好了
PERSON 2: But I can show you
where your room is.
-KOURTNEY: Perfect.
-Oh, hear her. The boss.
她讲话很有架势
-我们在这边
-小心
PERSON 2: Yeah, we're right over here.
-嗨
-嗨
-Hi. I love your purple outfit.
-KOURTNEY: Hi.
我很喜欢妳这件紫色衣服
我去找的时候才发现
我衣帽间裡连一件紫色的衣服都没有
I looked, I had not one
piece of purple in my closet.
寇特妮有自己热爱的事
Kourtney has her passion project.
她在工作,她很成功
She's working, she's successful.
她活在自己的世界裡
She is just in her own world,
但我如果让她调适到正确的心态
but when I get her
in the right head space,
寇特很搞笑又很有趣
Kourt is so silly and can be so fun.
所以我很高兴能跟寇特单独相处
So, I'm happy to spend
some more one-on-one time with Kourt.
(tense music playing)
这个房♥间看起来好可怕
KOURTNEY: Whoa. This room looks scary.
这要套在妳的手指上
我的天啊,我好紧张
Oh my god, I'm getting so nervous.
-但我明明就没什麽好说谎的
-准备好了吗,寇特?
I'm like, "What would I lie about?"
我还是很紧张
Freaking out.
妳准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
还没
-No.
-Sam, are you ready?
-珊姆,妳准备好了吗?
-我准备好了,谢谢
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表