剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表
-I cried... I cried.
-This really means a lot to me.
这对我来说意义真的很重大
KRIS: Aw.
是真的,超乎妳所想
Like, it really does, more than you know.
-KRIS: Aw!
-I always wanted this.
我一直都很想要娃娃屋
我大概七岁的时候
My mommy and I made this
跟我妈和寇特妮阿姨还有我爸
一起装饰了一间娃娃屋
when Auntie Kourtney and I was,
like, seven years old with my dad.
这对我来讲意义很重大,谢谢妳,妈
It really means a lot to me.
Thank you, Mom.
不客气,我很高兴妳这麽喜欢
KRIS: You're welcome. You're welcome.
I'm so happy you like it.
-我非常喜欢
-她很喜欢
-She likes it! (laughs)
-I love it.
我超爱
我都哽咽了,非常感人
Oh, I get choked up, it was so sweet.
我之前所有的压力和焦虑
It was worth every bit of the stress,
全都值得了,太美好了
every bit of anxiety, it was delicious,
看到我孩子脸上的表情
seeing the looks on my kids' faces
还有他们多喜欢又多重视这些娃娃屋
and how much they enjoyed
and appreciated these houses
让我整个圣诞节都很开心
made my whole Christmas.
每个家人都收到了
很有自己风格的娃娃屋
KIM: Every family member
got a house that's very them.
这是我的,她把我的房♥子漆成白色
This is mine, so she made my house white
全部都是浅色木家具
with all light wood furniture.
她还得一个一个准备这些小饼乾
So, she had to individually get,
like, the tiny little cookies.
我的天啊,我好爱这间娃娃屋
Oh my god, I love this dollhouse.
这对我来说很有意义,我有回忆囤积癖
It's so sentimental to me,
I'm a memory hoarder.
我记得小时候每年过节
I have, like, these
memories of, like, just
every holiday, like,
playing with the dollhouse
我都会玩娃娃屋
这对我来讲意义很重大
and it just, it just means a lot to me.
看啊,这是坎达儿的
Look, this is Kendall's.
我好喜欢娃娃屋
KENDALL: I love the dollhouses.
我的房♥间裡有骑马装和靴子和头盔
I have, like, riding clothes in my room,
and little boots, and, like, a helmet.
她在我的房♥子裡放了订婚戒指
因为她觉得
She put an engagement ring in mine
because she thought it was manifesting an
engagement for me,
这样能让我被订婚
从这个部分就能看出我妈对我的期许
so if that tells you anything
about where my mom wants me to be in life.
这是克罗伊的
KIM: This is Khloé's,
她的有各式各样的人
which has, like,
all the different people--
-CHILD: Mommy! Mommy, come!
-KIM: Yeah? Okay, okay, okay.
妈咪,过来
好,好
罗伯有南加州大学的东西
KRIS: Rob has his USC stuff,
寇特妮有米妮和米奇
and Kourtney has Minnie and Mickey,
凯莉有她对圣诞节的热爱
and Kylie has her love of Christmas.
嗨,圣诞节快乐
要我帮忙吗?
You want me to help you?
-要
-好
-Yeah.
-KOURTNEY: Okay.
圣诞节简直就是童话故事
KHLOÉ: Christmas is, literally,
a fairy tale, it's a dream.
就是一场梦
大家都很亲切、快乐又充满了爱
Everyone is kind, and happy, and loving,
这是一年之中最欢乐的时刻
and it's, literally,
the happiest time of year,
而且圣诞节一过完
我们就会开始倒数明年的圣诞节
and as soon as Christmas is done, we count
down the days until next year.
来吧
KYLIE: Let's see!
(all cheering)
("Only Light" by Vanacore Music playing)
♪ No matter what you do,
I'll know that it is true ♪
这是萨姆的
♪ I'll give my whole world to you ♪
等等,什麽?
-圣诞快乐!
-圣诞快乐!
-KIM: Merry Christmas!
-KRIS: Merry Christmas!
你们看!
KIM: Look it, you guys!
(金航♥空♥)
这週很难熬
It's been a rough week
大家也都很难受
and just really hard on everyone.
用这种方式展开新的一年
真的非常令人震惊
KIM: This was just a really, really
shocking way to start the new year.
我们都还在试图理解发生了什麽事
We just are trying to
wrap our heads around what just happened.
我想大家都非常震惊
I think we were all in shock.
接近三、四,左...
(radio chatter)
非常遗憾,崔斯坦的妈妈不幸骤逝
Really sadly, Tristan's mom
passed away suddenly.
在那之后
And, you know, ever since then,
一切都很难熬又难受
it's just been really,
really hard and tough.
崔斯坦得知自己的妈妈心脏病发
Tristan found out that his
mom had had a heart attack,
然后...
and, um...
撼动了他的整个世界
you know, it shook up his entire world.
所以我们理所当然
And so, of course,
都放下了手边的所有事,直冲多伦多
we drop everything and we go to Toronto.
完全没什麽好考虑的,我一定会去
Like, uh, it's just not even
a question, like, I'll be there.
在起飞前
Um, before we take off, um,
我觉得我们总是会视为理所当然
you know, I think we
always take for granted,
跟别人表达爱意
you know, our saying,
you know, "I love you,"
或是表达自己有多重视对方
or, or how much you
appreciate your loved ones.
崔斯坦打了电♥话♥给我
Tristan called me,
我当下还没听清楚他在说什麽
um, I didn't really understand
what he was saying,
他在电♥话♥上大吼
he was just, like, screaming on the phone,
跟我说她过世了
trying to tell me that she's gone,
但我完全不知道他在说谁
but I-I had no idea
who he was talking about.
我跟安卓雅关係很好
I was really close to Andrea,
we spoke every single day.
我们每天都会联繫
我妈想给大家的祝福
My mom, the blessing
that she can give to everyone,
一定会让大家深深感受到
it's gonna rain down on everybody,
我真心非常感谢妳们
and, and thank you guys so much
from the bottom of my heart,
我真的非常感动
and... really, it means a lot.
安卓雅才53岁
Andrea is only 53 years old
她身后留下了四个儿子
and she leaves behind her four boys, um,
崔斯坦、迪萧恩、丹尼尔和阿马利
Tristan, DeShawn, Daniel, and Amari,
阿马利今年16岁
and Amari is 16
他有重度障碍
and he is severely disabled,
非常令人难过
and it's just really sad
因为我们不清楚他在认知上
'cause we don't know what he knows
能理解或不能理解什麽
or doesn't know, cognitively.
妳们还特地花时间陪伴我的家人
让我非常感动
The fact that you had to take time to
be with my family means a lot.
你就是我们的家人
You're our family.
我们要把崔斯坦的弟弟阿马利接回来
We're bringing back
Tristan's little brother, Amari.
安卓雅原本是阿马利唯一的照护者
KIM: Andrea was Amari's sole caregiver
崔斯坦现在是他的法定监护人
who Tristan is now the legal guardian of.
说真的,妳真的是个小天使
Seriously, you were
and are a little angel.
很多人都没意识到我在很年轻...
You know, I think people don't realize,
and I was so young.
我爸在我22岁时过世,我没有参与到
I mean, I was 22 when my dad died
and I wasn't involved in any
of the decisions of planning a funeral.
任何筹办丧礼的决策
我没有做过这种事
I've never done that before,
but to really see what
但真正看到筹办丧礼需要做的事
让我情绪非常激动
goes into that,
it was very, very emotional.
(tense music playing)
(六天后)
♪♪
(sighs)
妳看起来压力很大
You seem stressed.
我没有
No. Well, you guys have been...
incredible.
剧集 | 卡戴珊家族(2022) | 导航列表